CONGRATULATIONS!

popsthebuilder

It must be your role in life to spread ignorance.
I'm going to try and keep this civil.

Your above statement is rooted in ignorance as you must not even know what the word means to use it so incorrectly.

Did you know what I was getting at in the post you responded to at all? I know you didn't, but this is too much fun and too easy.

May GOD guide us all.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Truster

I'm going to try and keep this civil.

Your above statement is rooted in ignorance as you must not even know what the word means to use it so incorrectly.

Did you know what I was getting at in the post you responded to at all? I know you didn't, but this is too much fun and too easy.

May GOD guide us all.

Aww, it’s so cute when you try to talk about things you don’t understand...

popsthebuilder

Aww, it’s so cute when you try to talk about things you don’t understand...
I'm not doing this silly little dance with you. You are so out of step that I cannot compensate for you, making a show with no good result. I'm not interested.

Attempting to have profitable conversation with some is seemingly an exercise in futility.

Truster

I'm not doing this silly little dance with you. You are so out of step that I cannot compensate for you, making a show with no good result. I'm not interested.

Attempting to have profitable conversation with some is seemingly an exercise in futility.

Please note it is you who follows me around. Then you accuse me, because I take the time to stoop to your degree of ignorance and answer you.

Do yourself a favour and ignore anyone who tells you to be yourself. Bad idea in your case.

popsthebuilder

Please note it is you who follows me around. Then you accuse me, because I take the time to stoop to your degree of ignorance and answer you.

Do yourself a favour and ignore anyone who tells you to be yourself. Bad idea in your case.
You are so deluded and conceited that you actually think I follow you despite the fact that I clearly do not, and the fact that discussion boards are for people to discuss things; which is what I do.

Why don't you check and see who I actually follow on this discussion board. Rhetorical; I know you prefer to blindly and arrogantly assume things about others all while judging them and proclaiming yourself the Christ.

peace

Truster

You are so deluded and conceited that you actually think I follow you despite the fact that I clearly do not, and the fact that discussion boards are for people to discuss things; which is what I do.

Why don't you check and see who I actually follow on this discussion board. Rhetorical; I know you prefer to blindly and arrogantly assume things about others all while judging them and proclaiming yourself the Christ.

peace

You are nothing but a blasphemer.

popsthebuilder

You are nothing but a blasphemer.
I have spoken no lie. If I had, you would be able to show such in order to support your claim as opposed to constant assumption on your part.

I really don't care to go back and forth over nothing. Can we get back on topic?

Truster

We still must choose to follow after said rebirth. To not is to staunchest same as before the rebirth, negating it and freshly crucifying the Christ.

You post blatantly stupid remarks like this and then demand I get back on track?

oatmeal

We still must choose to follow after said rebirth. To not is to staunchest same as before the rebirth, negating it and freshly crucifying the Christ.

Indeed, Romans 10:9, though we have confessed with our mouth the lord Jesus and believed in our heart that God raised him from the dead, does not guarantee we will live the lifestyle of keeping Jesus as lord and live in the power that raised him from the dead.

Scripture makes it clear that there is more to believing than the instantaneous reception of the gift of salvation. We must learn the knowledge of the truth to continue in this grace