CONGRATULATIONS!

Truster

After this I heard what seemed to be the loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, crying out, “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our Elohim,

No man will be part of that multitude in heaven unless he has cried out the same on earth, because the man has experienced the power at work in him: “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our Elohim!" Amen.

Truster

You like to change the words of scripture Galatians 1:8-9 KJV -

Correctly translating the scripture is not deemed as changing them to deceive, but correcting them to convey what the original words conveyed to those that first heard them. This form of study is the duty of all, but few can be bothered to do so.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Correctly translating the scripture is not deemed as changing them to deceive, but correcting them to convey what the original words conveyed to those that first heard them. This form of study is the duty of all, but few can be bothered to do so.
You are accursed

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So God says it's every person's duty to study in that form?

Truster

So God says it's every person's duty to study in that form?

I first began to read the scriptures to find out what had happened to me and why me. My reading turned to studying and the studying led to exegeses of words contained in verses. The rule in hermeneutics is that a verse of scripture can only mean what it first meant. This is where careful exegeses comes in useful.

I know for an absolute fact that it is the work of the Holy Spirit to lead the saints into all truth and I can verify that He does.

If you are "happy" in the broadway then carry on.

Truster

AMAZING FREE-WILL

Amazing free will
how sweet the sound
that saved a good guy like me
I once was lost
but found myself
was blind but I restored my sight.

oatmeal

CONGRATULATIONS ALL YE THAT PRACTICE THE FREE WILL OF MAN IN SALVATION

You are so smart of mind in exercising such great and abundant rationality in choosing Messiah as a saviour. How wonderful the view must be from where you imagine yourself to be.
Looking down at those who were not so smart, not so rational. I imagine you think it's their fault that they lack the intellectual capacity that you obviously possess. What silly, stupid and ignorant people those around you are.

Yah Veh hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Romans 10:9

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

"that if thou shalt"

what does that mean?

a. if God forced you (spiritual extortion?)

b. if you are a mindless crud that cannot make decisions on your own, then you cannot be saved

c. If YOU shall, not God shall, if YOU shall

Shall you or shall you not?

Truster

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

"that if thou shalt"

what does that mean?

a. if God forced you (spiritual extortion?)

b. if you are a mindless crud that cannot make decisions on your own, then you cannot be saved

c. If YOU shall, not God shall, if YOU shall

Shall you or shall you not?

Shall and shalt are auxiliary verbs and did not appear in the original. Take them away and you have a statement of fact instead of what you pretend to be a command.

"That if ever thou profess in thy mouth Adonay Yah Shua and trust in thine heart, thou be saved."

That's how I remember it and that is how it is.

Truster

PS when a new born baby comes forth from the womb it gets a smack and then cries. It cries because it has been delivered and not it is delivered because it cries.

The same applies to the New Birth and if it ever happens to you then you will understand and not before.

popsthebuilder

PS when a new born baby comes forth from the womb it gets a smack and then cries. It cries because it has been delivered and not it is delivered because it cries.

The same applies to the New Birth and if it ever happens to you then you will understand and not before.
We still must choose to follow after said rebirth. To not is to staunchest same as before the rebirth, negating it and freshly crucifying the Christ.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

oatmeal

Shall and shalt are auxiliary verbs and did not appear in the original. Take them away and you have a statement of fact instead of what you pretend to be a command.

"That if ever thou profess in thy mouth Adonay Yah Shua and trust in thine heart, thou be saved."

That's how I remember it and that is how it is.

That is correct, according to the Interlinear I used.

So I will revise that and ask you the same question.

"that if thou confess and believe"

what does that mean?

a. God forced you (spiritual extortion?) to confess and believe

c. If YOU confess and believe,

d. If God substitutes for you and God, instead of you, confesses and believes

Who does the confessing and believing?

a. God

b. you

Truster

That is correct, according to the Interlinear I used.

So I will revise that and ask you the same question.

"that if thou confess and believe"

what does that mean?

a. God forced you (spiritual extortion?) to confess and believe

c. If YOU confess and believe,

d. If God substitutes for you and God, instead of you, confesses and believes

Who does the confessing and believing?

a. God

b. you

You are offensive and so I choose not to give you any more information.

Truster

We still must choose to follow after said rebirth. To not is to staunchest same as before the rebirth, negating it and freshly crucifying the Christ.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

You haven't got a clue as to what the truth is and so you are taking pot shots. You don't speak with authority, because you have none.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I first began to read the scriptures to find out what had happened to me and why me. My reading turned to studying and the studying led to exegeses of words contained in verses. The rule in hermeneutics is that a verse of scripture can only mean what it first meant. This is where careful exegeses comes in useful.

I know for an absolute fact that it is the work of the Holy Spirit to lead the saints into all truth and I can verify that He does.
Again, it's all about you

God's Truth

CONGRATULATIONS ALL YE THAT PRACTICE THE FREE WILL OF MAN IN SALVATION

You are so smart of mind in exercising such great and abundant rationality in choosing Messiah as a saviour. How wonderful the view must be from where you imagine yourself to be.
Looking down at those who were not so smart, not so rational. I imagine you think it's their fault that they lack the intellectual capacity that you obviously possess. What silly, stupid and ignorant people those around you are.

Yah Veh hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

I will show you how ignorant your beliefs are.

Tell me, do you think God does not want to save those who lived in the wilderness, or faraway countries?

Since Jesus came, there are many people who never even heard of him.

Tell me, do you think God likes thieving tax collectors and prostitutes over pharisees, rich people, and those well educated?