CONGRATULATIONS!

Truster

You're so lost you think trusting in GOD is a sacrifice.

Haha!

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

The just shall live by trust and this action alone is pleasing to the Son. This is why Messiah was overjoyed when anyone exhibited trust in Him. He knew that it was a gift from the Father.

When Yah Shua heard this, he was amazed at him, and turning to the crowd following him, he said, "I tell you, I have not found such great trust even in Israel."

Truster

You need to stop accusing others and look at yourself, you are far from as perfect as you think yourself to be!

I have looked at myself according to the scripture:

"The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits."​

popsthebuilder

The just shall live by trust and this action alone is pleasing to the Son. This is why Messiah was overjoyed when anyone exhibited trust in Him. He knew that it was a gift from the Father.

When Yah Shua heard this, he was amazed at him, and turning to the crowd following him, he said, "I tell you, I have not found such great trust even in Israel."
Yet none of that says anything about trust being a sacrifice.

marhig

I have looked at myself according to the scripture:

"The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits."​
Here's a couple more verses of that chapter.

No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of*this*life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.*And if a man also strive for masteries,*yet*is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.*The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.*Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

The context of those verses means that we are to live by the will of God not entangle ourselves in the things if this life to please God. And first partaking in the fruits, is hearing the word of God and abiding by it.

By the way, labour means works, showing that we have a doing gospel and not just a hear only and do nothing one,

Truster

Here's a couple more verses of that chapter.

No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of*this*life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.*And if a man also strive for masteries,*yet*is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.*The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.*Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

The context of those verses means that we are to live by the will of God not entangle ourselves in the things if this life to please God. And first partaking in the fruits, is hearing the word of God and abiding by it.

By the way, labour means works, showing that we have a doing gospel and not just a hear only and do nothing one,

I know exactly what the verse means and that is why I posted it.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Peter hadn't yet been converted when God gave him to believe Jesus was the son of God.

Initial faith then is a gift from God.

How much trust that inspired was evidenced in Peter's denial of knowing Him.

Interesting thought though, was, how well did Peter really know Him?

Truster

Peter hadn't yet been converted when God gave him to believe Jesus was the son of God.

Initial faith then is a gift from God.

How much trust that inspired was evidenced in Peter's denial of knowing Him.

Interesting thought though, was, how well did Peter really know Him?

The most important thing in the sifting was that Peter was shown he didn't really know himself.

Truster

...do you agree with Truster that faith is a sacrifice? If so could you please attempt to explain that perspective?

peace

Abel brought his sacrifice in trust in the pre-evangelism. Read Hebrews 11 without prejudice. Everything throughout the OT from Adam onwards was in trust of the pre-evangelism the ultimate sacrifice.

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of Elohim, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto Elohim, which is your reasonable service.

But without trust it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to Elohim must trust that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to Elohim continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to Elohim by Yah Shua Messiah.

Your inability to accept the truth runs parallel with your ignorance of scripture.

Last edited: