CONGRATULATIONS!

popsthebuilder

You post blatantly stupid remarks like this and then demand I get back on track?
I have dead skin on the tips of my fingers from working. It impedes my use of the touchpad on my smartphone. The auto-correct isn't perfect, and I surely, am not. I should proof read all posts at all times, but the reality of the situation is that I don't always have the time. If one word threw off your entire reception of the message I was attempting to convey then you were clueless anyway, as usual. I'm still glad you're learning. Perhaps you'll learn humility one day. It would be a nice change to respond both in like kind and in a genuine attempt to communicate.

peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Who will bring a charge against Elohim's elect? Elohim is the one who justifies;
That partial verse isn't speaking of you; and while you criticize others for grammatical and/or spelling errors, you yourself are truly and repeatedly guilty of taking away from even singular verses, and showing molested, partial scripture in a stomach turning attempt to justify your own little wants.

It is still rather sad regardless of how old it gets; especially when repeatedly coming from the same individual whom does indeed learn, yet seems to be wholly lost still, regardless of gained understanding. Thankfully, I will not be your judge ultimately, and my GOD is a merciful One.

May GOD guide us all who seek to do the Will of GOD alone, through Christ, by the Way, established before the formation of the world's, by which all is subsisted, and through which all does live.

peace

marhig

You post blatantly stupid remarks like this and then demand I get back on track?
It's pretty simple, if we don't live it out once we're born of God, then we crucify Christ afresh.

Many speak it, but we have to live it out to truly follow Jesus, lip service is no service. To truly serve, is to do and speak!

Truster

I have dead skin on the tips of my fingers from working. It impedes my use of the touchpad on my smartphone. The auto-correct isn't perfect, and I surely, am not. I should proof read all posts at all times, but the reality of the situation is that I don't always have the time. If one word threw off your entire reception of the message I was attempting to convey then you were clueless anyway, as usual. I'm still glad you're learning. Perhaps you'll learn humility one day. It would be a nice change to respond both in like kind and in a genuine attempt to communicate.

peace

Read my signature.

Truster

It's pretty simple, if we don't live it out once we're born of God, then we crucify Christ afresh.

Many speak it, but we have to live it out to truly follow Jesus, lip service is no service. To truly serve, is to do and speak!

Read my signature. You are a phony.

marhig

Read my signature. You are a phony.
Oh yes I forgot, you believe it's all done for you, and you don't have to be a doer of the word just a hearer only, because your elect and a saint and you can do no wrong!

Your deluded!

Truster

Oh yes I forgot, you believe it's all done for you, and you don't have to be a doer of the word just a hearer only, because your elect and a saint and you can do no wrong!

Your deluded!

Salvation has an alpha and an omega. You bypassed the alpha and threw yourself into a fiction.

It's not just the regeneration that is by grace through trust it is the entire process. You dismiss the necessity of grace and the power of trust. You continually present the sacrifice of Cain and curse Abel and his sacrifice.

marhig

Salvation has an alpha and an omega. You bypassed the alpha and threw yourself into a fiction.

It's not just the regeneration that is by grace through trust it is the entire process. You dismiss the necessity of grace and the power of trust. You continually present the sacrifice of Cain and curse Abel and his sacrifice.

Nope, I just believe that we have to be doers of the word and not just hearers only, unlike you!

Those who truly love God will live by his will!

Christ Jesus is the beginning of our life in God and an end to our life in the world. Those making excuses to live in their flesh, and say that they don't have to do anything just believe, don't speak the truth!

Truster

Nope, I just believe that we have to be doers of the word and not just hearers only, unlike you!

Those who truly love God will live by his will!

Christ Jesus is the beginning of our life in God and an end to our life in the world. Those making excuses to live in their flesh, and say that they don't have to do anything just believe, don't speak the truth!

By providence I am taken into many battles and in these places I make warfare on a daily basis. These spiritual works are beyond your comprehension and ability to engage in. You are led astray by Satan into every lie and doctrine that is formed to deny grace, truth and trust. Like a little girl walking in her mother's shoes you pretend to be walking the narrow way, but you are atheist.

marhig

By providence I am taken into many battles and in these places I make warfare on a daily basis. These spiritual works are beyond your comprehension and ability to engage in. You are led astray by Satan into every lie and doctrine that is formed to deny grace, truth and trust. Like a little girl walking in her mother's shoes you pretend to be walking the narrow way, but you are atheist.

You don't know me or what my life is like. You are a foolish man who loves to hear his own voice, exalts himself and only sees himself as right, elect and the only one regenerated and everyone else as wrong and not of God.

Your words don't sound like they come from a regenerated heart, I hope one day you will see the truth.

Truster

You don't know me or what my life is like. You are a foolish man who loves to hear his own voice, exalts himself and only sees himself as right, elect and the only one regenerated and everyone else as wrong and not of God.

Your words don't sound like they come from a regenerated heart, I hope one day you will see the truth.

You have the attitude of Cain and you hate the sacrifice of trust in Messiah. You hate it because you don't understand it and you don't understand it because you have never experienced it. You'll trip in those shoes...

marhig

You have the attitude of Cain and you hate the sacrifice of trust in Messiah. You hate it because you don't understand it and you don't understand it because you have never experienced it. You'll trip in those shoes...

You need to stop accusing others and look at yourself, you are far from as perfect as you think yourself to be!

meshak

BANNED
Banned

!

That's what many churches teach and believe. That's the core of corrupt faith. And truster is one of the leaders of this deception.

popsthebuilder

You repeatedly denied it being a process, but now say it is, all while calling others fakes.

That's called being a hypocrite if you were curious. Charlatan.

popsthebuilder

You're so lost you think trusting in GOD is a sacrifice.

Haha!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Aw shucks. I bet you say that to all the girls