CONGRATULATIONS!

popsthebuilder

Abel brought his sacrifice in trust in the pre-evangelism. Read Hebrews 11 without prejudice. Everything throughout the OT from Adam onwards was in trust of the pre-evangelism the ultimate sacrifice.

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of Elohim, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto Elohim, which is your reasonable service.

But without trust it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to Elohim must trust that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to Elohim continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to Elohim by Yah Shua Messiah.

Your inability to accept the truth runs parallel with your ignorance of scripture.
Hey look; more scripture that does not say that faith is a sacrifice along with some degradation for good measure. We would be soooo lost without trustee to save us. Oh that's right; he doesn't even care about the sake of man. He must seek out solitude in heaven, as to him, he is the only one righteous, and his faith is a sacrifice, and not a gift.
Very scriptural on opposite day or perhaps in bizarro world.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Truster

Hey look; more scripture that does not say that faith is a sacrifice along with some degradation for good measure. We would be soooo lost without trustee to save us. Oh that's right; he doesn't even care about the sake of man. He must seek out solitude in heaven, as to him, he is the only one righteous, and his faith is a sacrifice, and not a gift.
Very scriptural on opposite day or perhaps in bizarro world.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

:rip: but you won't, because you have no peace.