CONGRATULATIONS!

Truster

CONGRATULATIONS ALL YE THAT PRACTICE THE FREE WILL OF MAN IN SALVATION

You are so smart of mind in exercising such great and abundant rationality in choosing Messiah as a saviour. How wonderful the view must be from where you imagine yourself to be.
Looking down at those who were not so smart, not so rational. I imagine you think it's their fault that they lack the intellectual capacity that you obviously possess. What silly, stupid and ignorant people those around you are.

Yah Veh hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

daqq

CONGRATULATIONS ALL YE THAT PRACTICE THE FREE WILL OF MAN IN SALVATION

You are so smart of mind in exercising such great and abundant rationality in choosing Messiah as a saviour. How wonderful the view must be from where you imagine yourself to be.
Looking down at those who were not so smart, not so rational. I imagine you think it's their fault that they lack the intellectual capacity that you obviously possess. What silly, stupid and ignorant people those around you are.

Yah Veh hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

You certainly make many false assumptions. Since when does making a choice to follow the Messiah and his words found in the Gospel accounts equate to looking down on others? That certainly appears to be your own disposition and perspective right here in your very own comments and words. Why do you assume yourself the right to judge those who choose to follow Messiah? Why do you pretend as if you yourself have not made the same choice? When you say that you had no choice between life and death, between good and evil, you make void the Testimony of Elohim through Moses in the Torah.

Truster

Verse 39 One of the criminals who were hanged there was hurling abuse at Him, saying, “Are You not the Christ? Save Yourself and us!” 40 But the other answered, and rebuking him said, “Do you not even fear Elohim, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? 41 And we indeed are suffering justly, for we are receiving [c]what we deserve for our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong.” 42 And he was saying, “Yah Shua, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!” 43 And He said to him, “Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise.”
Free will would have the first criminal in verse 39 then saying, "I've rationalised this and I've decided that I'm coming to paradise too".

Truster

You certainly make many false assumptions. Since when does making a choice to follow the Messiah and his words found in the Gospel accounts equate to looking down on others? That certainly appears to be your own disposition and perspective right here in your very own comments and words. Why do you assume yourself the right to judge those who choose to follow Messiah? Why do you pretend as if you yourself have not made the same choice? When you say that you had no choice between life and death, between good and evil, you make void the Testimony of Elohim through Moses in the Torah.

Like a son of Adam I always chose evil, because there was no good in me.

I didn't make an assumption I've walked along with some free will people and they think themselves so wonderful they make me want to :vomit:

daqq

Like a son of Adam I always chose evil, because there was no good in me.

What you are saying by default is that you willingly choose death:

Deuteronomy 30:11-19 KJV (Re: Romans 10:5-8)
11 For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off.
12 It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?
13 Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?
14 But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.
15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
16 In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.
17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

You have confessed evil and death which you have chosen of your own free will.

Truster

What you are saying by default is that you willingly choose death:

Deuteronomy 30:11-19 KJV (Re: Romans 10:5-8)
11 For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off.
12 It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?
13 Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?
14 But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.
15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
16 In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.
17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

You have confessed evil and death which you have chosen of your own free will.

My will was not free it was subject to sin and Satan. It no longer is because I was freed to serve another and now my will is bound and subject to Him.

daqq

And Behold... Peanut Butter and Jelly Meet...

Which one of you is Peanut Butter and which one of you is Jelly? Nice thread derail but since you speak only for yourself, and your comments appear to have come from left field, ("the peanut gallery", as most seem to understand that idiom), I can only assume that you must fancy yourself the Peanut Butter. :)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Which one of you is Peanut Butter and which one of you is Jelly? Nice thread derail but since you speak only for yourself, and your comments appear to have come from left field, ("the peanut gallery", as most seem to understand that idiom), I can only assume that you must fancy yourself the Peanut Butter. :)

I just know you're a genuine Nut!

:D

daqq

My will was not free it was subject to sin and Satan. It no longer is because I was freed to serve another and now my will is bound and subject to Him.

Your will may have become locked up in your own prison of such doctrines as the leaven of the Pharisees, Sadducees, and Herod, along life's way, (are we not warned?), but that does not mean your own freewill was not given to you the moment you were conceived in the womb and became a living soul. You got locked up in your evil ways just the same as all of us: by the choices that you freely made. Otherwise you blame the Creator for your evil choices.

Truster

Your will may have become locked up in your own prison of such doctrines as the leaven of the Pharisees, Sadducees, and Herod, along life's way, (are we not warned?), but that does not mean your own freewill was not given to you the moment you were conceived in the womb and became a living soul. You got locked up in your evil ways just the same as all of us: by the choices that you freely made. Otherwise you blame the Creator for your evil choices.

Your kind always take 2 + 2 and come up with any figure you like except 4.

Truster

You do not know "my kind".

I know the spirit at work in you. We have met on many occasions. I recognise the subtle twisting of truth that fools carnal men, but when it is read by the saints we expose the works and workers of iniquity.

daqq

I know the spirit at work in you. We have met on many occasions. I recognise the subtle twisting of truth that fools carnal men, but when it is read by the saints we expose the works and workers of iniquity.

Blaspheming the Spirit of the Word at work in me is not going to help you, as already shown to you many times when you have said that my "Father is the Devil", the similar "doctrines of demons" accusation which you recently made, and other such evil speaking which you practice on a daily basis around here. You know the passages because they have been shown to you. Likewise you break the admonition to Peter also; for he was plainly told not to call any man, person, or human being unclean, (Acts 10:28, and that is the same word used in the Gospel accounts for unclean spirits). You are like a toddler playing with a loaded gun because every time you make such blasphemous accusations you prove to all that you abide in Death.

Truster

Blaspheming the Spirit of the Word at work in me is not going to help you, as already shown to you many times when you have said that my "Father is the Devil", the similar "doctrines of demons" accusation which you recently made, and other such evil speaking which you practice on a daily basis around here. You know the passages because they have been shown to you. Likewise you break the admonition to Peter also; for he was plainly told not to call any man, person, or human being unclean, (Acts 10:28, and that is the same word used in the Gospel accounts for unclean spirits). You are like a toddler playing with a loaded gun because every time you make such blasphemous accusations you prove to all that you abide in Death.

That word "all' also gives you away as you seem to think that I should care what anyone thinks. I don't care what men think of me. I know what my Maker thinks of me and I know that His intentions towards me are incalculable. More than the sand...

There are at least 6 scriptures in my statement.

PS "The Spirit of the Word" is not a designated title of the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:

daqq

That word "all' also gives you away as you seem to think that I should care what anyone thinks. I don't care what men think of me. I know what my Maker thinks of me and I know that His intentions towards me are incalculable. More than the sand...

There are at least 6 scriptures in my statement.

Perhaps you should have concentrated more on the one passage which I referenced:

Acts 10:28 KJV
28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

Apparently your version of God has shown you that you are better than Peter, and also have no need to worry about blasphemy, and have the right to go around blaspheming the Holy Spirit when someone quotes the scripture to you and the Word refutes you to your face.

Truster

Perhaps you should have concentrated more on the one passage which I referenced:

Acts 10:28 KJV
28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

Apparently your version of God has shown you that you are better than Peter, and also have no need to worry about blasphemy, and have the right to go around blaspheming the Holy Spirit when someone quotes the scripture to you and the Word refutes you to your face.

I don't read your posts. There is nothing that you have to say that is not twisted or you take passages of scriptures out of context to suit your spiritual blindness.

You have nothing but a natural knowledge of the scriptures, an intellectual apprehension of them, but no spiritual comprehension or experience of their saving power. Why would I have any interest in what you say? Rhetorical?

daqq

I don't read your posts. There is nothing that you have to say that is not twisted or you take passages of scriptures out of context to suit your spiritual blindness.

You have nothing but a natural knowledge of the scriptures, an intellectual apprehension of them, but no spiritual comprehension or experience of their saving power. Why would I have any interest in what you say? Rhetorical?

You are the one who opened a thread ridiculing and lambasting those who have freely chosen to follow Messiah. I really do not care whether or not you read my posts but you should know that in so doing you have explained the buffoonery of your own responses.

Truster

Why didn't the population of the world during the days of Noah just build their own Arks and save themselves. Why didn't free will help them? Rhetorical?

Truster

Why didn't the population of Jericho simply agree to surrender themselves and in so doing save themselves as Rahab did. Surely they had free will. Or did someone with a greater will decide to destroy them I wonder.

Last edited: