College Football 2015

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Georgia has fired Mark Richt. Rutgers (I know, hard not to laugh) fired Kyle Flood the coach and the athletic director.

Virginia Tech has named former Memphis coach Justin Fuente head coach replacing legendary Frank Beamer. Matt Campbell of Toledo is moving on to Iowa State.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If Alabama makes it to the Championship Game, it will be hard for him to not make a post.

Your Buckeyes are going to the Rose Bowl. Stanford is the most overrated team I have seen in a long time. Stanford has 2 losses and is ranked 7th. Christian McCaffrey is great. The team is not. He might have the most yards from scrimmage this year. And your Buckeyes are going to bury them. I am making a small assumption on how bad Pasadena wants Stanford and Ohio State.

Northwestern and Stanford have the same record including Northwestern beating them to start the year, and Stanford is 7 places ahead.

I think the top 3 do it, but that isn't certain. I also think Michigan State will beat Iowa because Connor Cook is NFL ready. That will put Alabama against Oklahoma, and that will give Saban's defense fits just like it always does. If Alabama goes to number 4 for some reason, then they draw Clemson who also has a very athletic quarterback.

I wonder if the Steelers make a draft day move and pick up Cook. This assumes they work him out and are pleased. They don't take players because of big college numbers.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think the top 3 do it, but that isn't certain.

Can you imagine if Iowa, Florida, and North Carolina all win this weekend?

Oklahoma could move up to the #1 seed.

Oh well......getting ready to watch #11 Purdue @ Pitt in the ACC/Big 10 Challenge. It's hard to believe college hoops has started already.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Can you imagine if Iowa, Florida, and North Carolina all win this weekend?

Oklahoma could move up to the #1 seed.

Oh well......getting ready to watch #11 Purdue @ Pitt in the ACC/Big 10 Challenge. It's hard to believe college hoops has started already.

March Madness is coming !!!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And Mark Richt and the Canes are talking. They are also talking to Butch Davis again. I can't see it for him. ESPN likely pays him 7 figures to watch other coaches have coronary arrest. Why bother doing it again....

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wonder if I am selling both Clemson and North Carolina short. Clemson win streak is at 15. Which is really good. NC is at 11 straight following their loss to a 9 loss team. Those things happen. I actually think this will be entertaining. I know they both have athletes on the field.