College Football 2015

drbrumley

Florida can win, but if they do, you can guarantee there will NO SEC champion representing in the playoff.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Muschamp to South Carolina? Wow....if true.

I think he sucks. He took a bad Auburn defense and made it worse. He took a struggling but talented Florida team and pushed them off the cliff. And then he is an *******. Would you play for this guy?

View attachment 21060

View attachment 21061

I am all for being tough with young kids and forging them. This isn't that. He has no mental equilibrium. He cannot handle pressure and folds like a wet towel. But that is just my opinion. He did also give up 40 and 50 a game with great regularity at Texas.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Texas is looking pretty good against Baylor. Wonder if it will last.

If I were on the committee I would not let any Big 12 team in for their scheduling shenanigans. They moved games back to be on TV while championship games are being played. An act that is liberal by nature.

brewmama

If I were on the committee I would not let any Big 12 team in for their scheduling shenanigans. They moved games back to be on TV while championship games are being played. An act that is liberal by nature.

You're such a grump. :)

drbrumley

I totally agree. The big 12 or whatever you wanna call them along with the Domers needs to get with it.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I totally agree. The big 12 or whatever you wanna call them along with the Domers needs to get with it.

Notre Dame isn't far from Big 12 country at all. Then just add one, like Houston...who would be SEC East champ if they were in the SEC East. They beat Memphis and Temple, both of whom were ranked above them all year without merit. Houston just knocked off a good Temple team in the AAC championship. The problem remains, ND and the administration is full of themselves. I think they do the ACC half schedule just to survive.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Down goes Baylor. Injuries are tough for everybody. Except the bluebloods, and Baylor isn't one of them. Texas is. I am not a Texas fan, before brew asks. Texas is in complete disarray and still beat Oklahoma and Baylor. Think about it.

brewmama

Down goes Baylor. Injuries are tough for everybody. Except the bluebloods, and Baylor isn't one of them. Texas is. I am not a Texas fan, before brew asks. Texas is in complete disarray and still beat Oklahoma and Baylor. Think about it.

True, it doesn't paint the Big 12 in a very good light.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It looks like the Final Four is set:

1) Clemson
2) Alabama
3) Michigan State
4) Oklahoma

I watched the Iowa/Michigan State game, and loved it. That's the way they used to play football back in the day.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

1) Clemson
2) Alabama
3) Michigan State
4) Oklahoma

I watched the Iowa/Michigan State game, and loved it. That's the way they used to play football back in the day.

it was a great game

feel bad for iowa
who wants to play them in a bowl game?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
it was a great game

feel bad for iowa
who wants to play them in a bowl game?

I think the #1 and #2 seeds are unquestionable. Clemson will be #1 and Alabama will be #2.

It will be interesting who will be #3 & #4.

If Oklahoma is #3, then they would play Alabama in Dallas, if Michigan State is #3, then they would play Alabama in Dallas.

Same thing for who would play Clemson.

I would rather see Oklahoma vs. Alabama and Clemson vs. Michigan St in the first round, then Oklahoma vs. Clemson and Alabama vs. Michigan State.

kmoney

Hall of Fame

1) Clemson
2) Alabama
3) Michigan State
4) Oklahoma

Agree. I think MSU could jump Oklahoma. And that was a great game. I was flipping between that and the ACC game.

UNC got screwed on that offsides call on the onside kick at the end of the game!.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

1) Clemson
2) Alabama
3) Michigan State
4) Oklahoma

It also changes my opinion on seeding. Michigan State has by fare the best resume so should be number 2 at worst. Clemson ran the table. It has to count for something even though the ACC is mediocre compared to the Big Ten.

1 Clemson
2 Michigan State
3 Oklahoma
4 Alabama

If they put those 4 teams in that should be the seeding. Don't count on it. The fix is clearly still in.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Agree. I think MSU could jump Oklahoma.

The Big 12 doesn't belong in the discussion but that can be another debate. Think about it if you haven't. Think about how bad Texas is right now. Texas beat Baylor and Oklahoma.

Now slide that over and say Vanderbuilt beat Alabama and Florida.