Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

glorydaz

But I thought He was GOD almighty to you; even in the flesh of His body.

Now you say king?

Not even lord, not GOD; but king.

Do you not see you too are being constrary to your own doctrine?

Stop saying I'm being contrary to my own doctrine. The inability is yours in understanding.

Are you saying you've never read how Jesus was King of the Jews?

John 12:13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.​

You've never read how He was a Priest after the order of Melchisedec?

Hebrews 6:20 Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.​

You've never read how He is a Prophet?

John 6:14
Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world.

And, yes, He is God come in the flesh. Emmanuel, God with us.

popsthebuilder

I said at the very least....hint hint.....we know the Spirit of GOD was within Him from before physical conception.
You're the one who doesn't see, pops. This is not a result of His baptism. It's a fact from the moment the Word became flesh when Jesus (the Word) was conceived in the womb of Mary.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

So did Jesus have a spirit?

Does GOD have a spirit?
You're the one who doesn't see, pops. This is not a result of His baptism. It's a fact from the moment the Word became flesh when Jesus (the Word) was conceived in the womb of Mary.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

popsthebuilder

Sweeeeeet....so we agree there is One Spirit.....correct?

You are agreeing that the three.....that is GOD in the doctrine of the trinity are actually singular in Spirit. Is that right please?

The Holy Spirit is the ONE SPIRIT.

You'll see Him called the Spirit of God and the Spirit of Christ as well as just Holy Spirit.

popsthebuilder

Yes ma'am. I see you capitalized KING....I guess I missed it the first time.

My mistake.
Stop saying I'm being contrary to my own doctrine. The inability is yours in understanding.

Are you saying you've never read how Jesus was King of the Jews?

John 12:13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.​

You've never read how He was a Priest after the order of Melchisedec?

Hebrews 6:20 Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.​

You've never read how He is a Prophet?

John 6:14
Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world.

And, yes, He is God come in the flesh. Emmanuel, God with us.

iouae

So does Jesus have a spirit?

What about the FATHER?

please use simple answers; you know I'm slow an all.

It's actually quite an interesting question.

The Father IS a spirit, and has a spirit body.
Jesus IS a spirit and has a spirit body.
Yet the Holy Spirit has no name like Jesus or Father.

popsthebuilder

So the angel didn't inform blessed Mary that the Messiah would be born of her?

The Holy Spirit wasn't in her and didn't make the baby move within Elizabeths stomach upon her hearing the voice of blessed Mary?

I also couldy help but notice that you didn't respond to my question about the Spirit being the only Spirit of GOD.

There ya go....making stuff up as you go along.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

What is a spirit body?

Please use scripture for references.

Thanks.

iouae

What is a spirit body?

Please use scripture for references.

Thanks.

It's just like a human body, except it can be invisible, yet appear suddenly inside a room such as when Christ appeared to the apostles after his resurrection.

popsthebuilder

Seems more like a capacity of the Spirit rather than a body in my opinion. Thank you for your clarification.
It's just like a human body, except it can be invisible, yet appear suddenly inside a room such as when Christ appeared to the apostles after his resurrection.

glorydaz

So the angel didn't inform blessed Mary that the Messiah would be born of her?

Did I say Mary was uniformed? :rolleyes:

The Holy Spirit wasn't in her and didn't make the baby move within Elizabeths stomach upon her hearing the voice of blessed Mary?

No, and stop reading into what is written.

I also couldy help but notice that you didn't respond to my question about the Spirit being the only Spirit of GOD.

I was pondering how to answer a question you have asked a hundred times before. So far, nothing is making a connection in your brain. I'm thinking a visual might do what nothing else has.

But, I'm still debating whether I should bother, since you clearly are only seeking to mock and are not interesting in learning anything.

glorydaz

You don't have any verses to support those claims, though, do you?

Of course you don't. They're all incorrect.

popsthebuilder

I'm not here to mock ma'am.

I have my answer evidently. You are reluctant to say, so I must go with your past fail safe which is three different spirits for your particular trinity view of GOD. I look forward to your explanation if you deem me fit to hear it.
Did I say Mary was uniformed? :rolleyes:

No, and stop reading into what is written.

I was pondering how to answer a question you have asked a hundred times before. So far, nothing is making a connection in your brain. I'm thinking a visual might do what nothing else has.

But, I'm still debating whether I should bother, since you clearly are only seeking to mock and are not interesting in learning anything.

popsthebuilder

I don't see scripture supporting three bodies either, be they "spiritual" or not.

But it is obviously a capacity of GOD to do such.

If that isn't scriptural to you then......I wish you discernment and patience, and that your eagerness to contend with things you agree with because of who spoke them be removed from you.
Opinions without facts are merely idle speculations. :popcorn:

glorydaz

I'm not here to mock ma'am.

I have my answer evidently. You are reluctant to say, so I must go with your past fail safe which is three different spirits for your particular trinity view of GOD. I look forward to your explanation if you deem me fit to hear it.

I have never once said there are three different spirits.

This is why I wonder why I should waste my time with you.

glorydaz

I don't see scripture supporting three bodies either, be they "spiritual" or not.

But it is obviously a capacity of GOD to do such.

If that isn't scriptural to you then......I wish you discernment and patience, and that your eagerness to contend with things you agree with because of who spoke them be removed from you.

My only "eagerness" is for the blind, such as you, to see.

It will never be "removed" from me.

glorydaz

Okay......then please correct me......but I distinctly recall such......I will forget it; no problem.

No, you distinctly recall the brainwashing you got from God's Untruth.

The problem is you fail to see how the word spirit is used in the Bible.

There is ONE Holy Ghost/Holy Spirit, and I think you would be wise to call Him by the name Holy Ghost so you don't get confused. That way, you wouldn't think the word spirit is talking about the Holy Ghost every time you read it.

Here, for instance....these verses are NOT talking about the ONE Spirit, the Holy Ghost.

Numbers 27:16 Let the Lord, the God of the spirits of all flesh, set a man over the congregation,

Deuteronomy 18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.​