Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So your three person god consists of two persons without a spirit.....and one only a spirit. I can't believe you actually said GOD doesn't have a spirit as in GOD isn't Spirit.

Thanks for the clarification. I'll be sure to steer very clear from your doctrine indeed.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
*facepalm*

popsthebuilder

Projection. And I don't mean the reflection of the attributes of the Spirit.
It's like trying to carry on an intelligent conversation with Keypurr, isn't it?

Lack of spiritual discernment.....and by that I'm not talking about the Holy Ghost's lack of discernment. ;)

Apple7

Cool....using your example; i would attempt to explain the Spirit as the blood that all is alive through.....including too, that little phalange. There is one Spirit of GOD. All is of THAT Spirit.

Please show us one Biblical verse that proclaims that The Father IS The Holy Spirit.

Good luck...

popsthebuilder

Please show us one Biblical verse that proclaims that The Father IS The Holy Spirit.

Good luck...
Acts 2: 17. <"And it shall come to pass in the last days, God says, that I will pour out My Spirit upon all mankind; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall have dreams; 18. and even upon My bondservants, both men and women, at that time, I will pour out My Spirit, and they shall prophesy.

2 Corinthians 5: 5. And He who formed us with this very end in view is God, who has given us His Spirit as a pledge and foretaste of that bliss.

1 John 4: 2. The test by which you may recognize the Spirit of God is that every spirit which acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come as man is from God,

1 Corinthians 3: 16. Do you not know that you are God's Sanctuary, and that the Spirit of God has His home within you?

Romans 8: 14. For those who are led by God's Spirit are, all of them, God's sons.

1 Corinthians 2: 10. For us, however, God has drawn aside the veil through the teaching of the Spirit; for the Spirit searches everything, including the depths of the divine nature. 11. For, among human beings, who knows a man's inner thoughts except the man's own spirit within him? In the same way, also, only God's Spirit is acquainted with God's inner thoughts. 12. But we have not received the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which comes forth from God, that we may know the blessings that have been so freely given to us by God. 13. Of these we speak--not in language which man's wisdom teaches us, but in that which the Spirit teaches--adapting, as we do, spiritual words to spiritual truths. 14. The unspiritual man rejects the things of the Spirit of God, and cannot attain to the knowledge of them, because they are spiritually judged.

Hebrews 10: 29. How much severer punishment, think you, will he be held to deserve who has trampled under foot the Son of God, has not regarded as holy that Covenant-blood with which he was set free from sin, and has insulted the Spirit from whom comes grace?

(Who or what does grace come from?)

(There's plenty more if need be friend......and I can go into the Greek if you prefer.)

peace

Apple7

Acts 2: 17. <"And it shall come to pass in the last days, God says, that I will pour out My Spirit upon all mankind; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall have dreams; 18. and even upon My bondservants, both men and women, at that time, I will pour out My Spirit, and they shall prophesy.

2 Corinthians 5: 5. And He who formed us with this very end in view is God, who has given us His Spirit as a pledge and foretaste of that bliss.

1 John 4: 2. The test by which you may recognize the Spirit of God is that every spirit which acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come as man is from God,

1 Corinthians 3: 16. Do you not know that you are God's Sanctuary, and that the Spirit of God has His home within you?

Romans 8: 14. For those who are led by God's Spirit are, all of them, God's sons.

1 Corinthians 2: 10. For us, however, God has drawn aside the veil through the teaching of the Spirit; for the Spirit searches everything, including the depths of the divine nature. 11. For, among human beings, who knows a man's inner thoughts except the man's own spirit within him? In the same way, also, only God's Spirit is acquainted with God's inner thoughts. 12. But we have not received the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which comes forth from God, that we may know the blessings that have been so freely given to us by God. 13. Of these we speak--not in language which man's wisdom teaches us, but in that which the Spirit teaches--adapting, as we do, spiritual words to spiritual truths. 14. The unspiritual man rejects the things of the Spirit of God, and cannot attain to the knowledge of them, because they are spiritually judged.

Hebrews 10: 29. How much severer punishment, think you, will he be held to deserve who has trampled under foot the Son of God, has not regarded as holy that Covenant-blood with which he was set free from sin, and has insulted the Spirit from whom comes grace?

(There's plenty more if need be friend......and I can go into the Greek if you prefer.)

peace

Not a single one of your examples even mentions the FATHER!

You 'Father-Only' worshipers are a hoot....try again...

Apple7

pops....let's see exactly how 'smart' your smartphone really is....google the Greek of your selected passages and detail to us EXACTLY how the Father, who isn't even MENTIONING in these passages, is somehow the Holy Spirit.....we can hardly wait....

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

peace

Not a single one of those says that "the Father" is "the Holy Ghost."

Try again.