Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

popsthebuilder

I'm not mocking anything but your seeming lack of understanding.

The dove was only a sign.

You can mock scripture, but I see you're afraid to actually quote it. If you can find what you think proves what you say, post it and I'll explain it to you.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

And you think HIM is a separate Spirit from the One in the Christ of GOD?
John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

You can't make stuff up like Keypurr and God's Untruth do, and expect to get away with it.

Jesus does NOT say He will return in another form. He says, I will SEND HIM unto you.

Apple7

Greetings again Apple7, I have decided to take my leave of discussing this subject with you on this thread. In a way I have enjoyed the interchange, and I have slight withdrawal symptoms leaving it for a day or two. In another way I have found the encounter strange, both the matter that you have presented and your particular style. Even the above is an example of this, and I feel the need and I am almost anxious to reply, but the feeling is fading as it would be partly a repeat. Anyway, I appreciate the time and effort that you have given and say goodbye for the moment.

I notice that you have been active on another forum with a different name starting with “b”, but I will most probably avoid these threads. If the “b” is significant, and my deduction from this is correct, then I have watched a few videos, and have yet to fully digest these. I also have a copy of a written online debate with DB some years ago, but have yet to fully consider both sides of this discussion.

Kind regards
Trevor

Sounds good, Trev.....its been fun...come back whenever you feel like jumping in....:):)

popsthebuilder

Jesus' very own Baptism proves that there are THREE Persons to the Godhead.

Each is NOT the other...but, each is the ONE God.

Study up...
The Spirit of GOD is all pervading and is the means by which GOD works within the believer.

That same Spirit was in the Christ of GOD which GOD anointed with.......HIS Spirit.

popsthebuilder

Christ is GOD......One Spirit wholly of GOD.

There is only One Spirit; you already admitted it. So what is the issue?
The Holy Spirit is often referred to as 'The Gift of God'.

Further, Jesus is the one who provides the 'Gift of God'.

Therefore, Jesus IS God.

Simple enough...

Apple7

The Spirit of GOD is all pervading and is the means by which GOD works within the believer.

That same Spirit was in the Christ of GOD which GOD anointed with.......HIS Spirit.

Again...

During Jesus' very own Baptism, The Holy Spirit manifested in the physical form of a Dove, and landed on Jesus...proving that The Holy Spirit is NOT Jesus.

Give it up...

glorydaz

The anointing by the Holy Spirit was a work of the Law. Priest, Kings, and Prophets were all anointed according to the Law. Jesus wasn't given the Holy Spirit when the dove descended on Him. He was anointed as KING, Priest, and Prophet as all Kings, Priests, and Prophets were anointed in the OT. He was then recognized as the Chosen Prophet, Priest, and King.

glorydaz

Manna was sustanance by the grace of GOD.

You said the dove was a sign.

The Holy Spirit took on the form of a dove and descended ON JESUS. He was as real as the manna from heaven....not just a sign. That was a comparison.

I'm not completely seeing your connection I don't think.

Yeah, well it probably wasn't the best analogy. My point was that it was NOT just a sign.

popsthebuilder

Again...

During Jesus' very own Baptism, The Holy Spirit manifested in the physical form of a Dove, and landed on Jesus...proving that The Holy Spirit is NOT Jesus.

Give it up...
Proving it dwelled within Him From then on at very least.

You don't even see how you are refuting your own doctrine.

popsthebuilder

But I thought He was GOD almighty to you; even in the flesh of His body.

Now you say king?

Not even lord, not GOD; but king.

Do you not see you too are being constrary to your own doctrine?

The anointing by the Holy Spirit was a work of the Law. Priest, Kings, and Prophets were all anointed according to the Law. Jesus wasn't given the Holy Spirit when the dove descended on Him. He was anointed as KING, Priest, and Prophet as all Kings, Priests, and Prophets were anointed in the OT. He was then recognized as the Chosen Prophet, Priest, and King.

popsthebuilder

So does Jesus have a spirit?

What about the FATHER?

please use simple answers; you know I'm slow an all.
There is ONE Holy Spirit.

He proceedeth from (comes forth from) the Father, and is sent by the Son.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

glorydaz

Proving it dwelled within Him From then on at very least.

You don't even see how you are refuting your own doctrine.

You're the one who doesn't see, pops. This is not a result of His baptism. It's a fact from the moment the Word became flesh when Jesus (the Word) was conceived in the womb of Mary.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.