Are Glamour Models Immoral?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Again, it doesn't mean grace is unmerited, only that it's not earned by works. I'm arguing against those claiming grace is unmerited.

That's right, you're claiming you did something to merit Christ dying on the cross...that you did something to merit eternal life. :chew:

We already merit it because we are his children. Grace is simply God's favor, like a father's favor for his child.

You forgot about the enmity between God and man....
that sin that separated us from our creator.
Minor detail, isn't it? And why do you think we need to be adopted?

He showed his favor (grace) for the world when he sent His son to die on the cross, so I guess there is no "if."

That grace must be accessed or all men would be saved. Another minor detail, isn't it?

It's obvious from all our discussions both public and private that I don't believe grace can be earned, just that it is merited by virtue of being God's child. Do you agree that children deserve their parent's favor? My answer is yes. Do you agree that God's children deserve their Father's favor? My answer is yes.

There you go making up your own rules. Did you forget about your father the devil? You are exactly like the Pharisees claiming God is your father. But what did Jesus tell them?
John 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

John 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.​

Granite

Hall of Fame
You think too highly of yourself, then, because you won't even say stripping is immoral and deserving of consequences.

1 Corinthians 2:15
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Spare us all the shtick, you're completely full of yourself and don't bother hiding it. Remember what you leave behind you when you ride a high horse.

glorydaz

Spare us all the shtick, you're completely full of yourself and don't bother hiding it. Remember what you leave behind you when you ride a high horse.

I'm only trying to help you, Granite. And I'm not on a high horse, actually....I'm hid with Christ in God. I did nothing to deserve where I am now, but it's wonderful having full assurance of where I'll be when I leave this body behind. You should consider turning to God for His mercy and grace....you'd be a much happier person. That bitterness you hang onto could be replaced by PEACE. Surely you can see you're missing something. What might that be, do you think? Joy, Hope, ....what? :think:

ClimateSanity

It seems to me you omitted important details that would have effected GD's opinion. You surely know what I'm saying, so I'll leave it at that.

I've said a lot to you in private regarding that relationship and my goals since 2012. As you can see from two years ago and here recently, it accomplished nothing more than a mass harassment that had me colored as quite the disgusting individual. If I was anywhere near the person the mob had me painted as, I would be locked up for life and on death row.

Of course, I left few details out. You saw what I went through in living color two years ago. Why would you want the same thing to happen again? I can't quite grasp how you are so chummy with the grand inquisitor from two years ago who also had you painted in an unsavory light.

I am not going to reveal additional details to my story. I don't believe I contradicted my self; just left alot out. People will deliberately not understand it now like they did two years ago.

Can you please drop this story? I am tired of defending myself and being the subject of a circus. As for my integrity, I am searching for truth and always will be. I'm sorry I deviated from what you thought I understood before, but I will always receive truth when I find it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've said a lot to you in private regarding that relationship and my goals since 2012. As you can see from two years ago and here recently, it accomplished nothing more than a mass harassment that had me colored as quite the disgusting individual. If I was anywhere near the person the mob had me painted as, I would be locked up for life and on death row.

Very dramatic indeed. The only thing that was shown were your own words. You painted yourself as that individual you are describing. You seem to forget that I ALWAYS use the quote feature. Anything I reply to ... are your words.

Of course, I left few details out. You saw what I went through in living color two years ago. Why would you want the same thing to happen again? I can't quite grasp how you are so chummy with the grand inquisitor from two years ago who also had you painted in an unsavory light.

Oh please, quit with the drama and deceit already. There will always be certain topics in which I disagree with people, however, prior to your previous "poor little me" routine, Elo and I were civil towards one another. Currently, I appreciate his stance against abortion and the way he stood up for rape victims.

You are simply (and conveniently) leaving MANY details out. Such as the fact that prior to our disagreement, I was one of those people (as someone you added to your friend's list) who spent a lot of time listening to and empathizing with you (via all the PM's you sent me) as well as trying to convince you that things would get better.

I used the term *disagreement* because that is exactly what it should have been, however, you completely overreacted and flipped out. Harassing me via PM in all caps (which is yelling) doesn't work with me. I pushed back, just as several other people did (who you also harassed).

Anyone looking under your profile of Voltaire would realize that you had had several previous blowouts with others over discussions and topics I was not even a part of ...

Regardless, compared to your previous stance, you are being completely inconsistent. That tells me that your previous values were never the issue .... you just thrived on the conflict. Time to own your own responsibility in the past and your current grudge. Dolo. You were a willing participant in all the previous drama, due to your lack of control (of your temper) and your aggressive nature. The links are still in the Woodshed.

Last edited:

1PeaceMaker

Very dramatic indeed. The only thing that was shown were your own words. You painted yourself as that individual you are describing. You seem to forget that I ALWAYS use the quote feature. Anything I reply to ... are your words.

Oh please, quit with the drama and deceit already. There will always be certain topics in which I disagree with people, however, prior to your previous "poor little me" routine, Elo and I were civil towards one another. Currently, I appreciate his stance against abortion and the way he stood up for rape victims.

You are simply (and conveniently) leaving MANY details out. Such as the fact that prior to our disagreement, I was one of those people (as someone you added to your friend's list) who spent a lot of time listening to and empathizing with you (via all the PM's you sent me) as well as trying to convince you that things would get better.

I used the term *disagreement* because that is exactly what it should have been, however, you completely overreacted and flipped out. Harassing me via PM in all caps (which is yelling) doesn't work with me. I pushed back, just as several other people did (who you also harassed).

Anyone looking under your profile of Voltaire would realize that you had had several previous blowouts with others over discussions and topics I was not even a part of ...

Regardless, compared to your previous stance, you are being completely inconsistent. That tells me that your previous values were never the issue .... you just thrived on the conflict. Time to own your own responsibility in the past and your current grudge. Dolo. You were a willing participant in all the previous drama, due to your lack of control (of your temper) and your aggressive nature. The links are still in the Woodshed.

:up:

It's so easy to project. I think, in my mind, I projected values onto him based on my beliefs and his claims to agree with them. And based on my positive impressions I defended him.

I just couldn't harmonize an idea that he would seek a woman for beauty first, when Christian marriage is built on "seeking the kingdom first" and I truly believed that if his first priority was the same value system as mine (over beauty) he'd find a pretty woman along the way that actually fit the bill of being equally yoked with him intellectually and spiritually.

I also was not prepared to think that he'd show his girlfriend in a way he thought was defrauding men. He could've cropped the picture or declined to show a revealing one, if it was really not appropriate Christian attire.

After all, if that's where his beliefs are at, whatever do we get from seeing what he believes is an inordinate amount of skin?

I want him to have real friends here and be able to participate on TOL if he can because I among others here truly care about his well being. But he needs to be a real friend, himself. Right now he's forgetting that so many people who have listened to him were forgotten by him when they needed support and defending or patient understanding and listening.

1PeaceMaker

I've said a lot to you in private regarding that relationship and my goals since 2012. As you can see from two years ago and here recently, it accomplished nothing more than

...us listening to you in private.

a mass harassment

Whoops. I think your attention went out of focus onto another idea. Your public discussions led to public criticism, which we did not participate in.

that had me colored as quite the disgusting individual.

Not as disgusting as a rapist. Just perhaps a bit perverse and insecure - according to them. I would be forced to agree with them if (big if) you were willing to overlook a more godly but plainer woman for a smoking hot woman who might profess to believe but not really be up to par with your values like the plainer woman.

Funny thing; I was willing to go with a plain, humble, godly boy but somehow because of that I got gifted with a "smoking hot" man who keeps me happy and content. I just let God show me His choice and put my spiritual values first.

If I was anywhere near the person the mob had me painted as, I would be locked up for life and on death row.

Huh? They didn't paint you as a serial killer. Nobody even thinks of you as a rapist, lucky you! Some just think you seem a little narcissistic, which is how all of us can seem to others at times, I would guess.

Meh, the "grand inquisitor" is being at least partially exonerated by your own words and actions on this forum lately. I've just been in shock at your choices and ideas.

I am not going to reveal additional details to my story. I don't believe I contradicted my self; just left alot out. People will deliberately not understand it now like they did two years ago.

Can you please drop this story? I am tired of defending myself and being the subject of a circus. As for my integrity, I am searching for truth and always will be. I'm sorry I deviated from what you thought I understood before, but I will always receive truth when I find it.

Just remember that pretty women can defraud you with a fully clothed body, and a few do it to men all the time, (some for a living!) pretending to be in love so they can milk the boyfriend for his heart, time and money. It's sick and that's the real defrauding some women do. It's worse than stripping or prostitution in my mind, because it's robbing some men of their happiness, their best years and leaving them emotionally isolated and sexually frustrated.

You wouldn't want to give those women a pass just because they are wearing "nice Christian apparel" whatever that is, since you refuse to define it.

And can you see you are indirectly accusing women of being responsible accessories for death penalty offenses against them by saying that they deserve rape because of their skin showing or their dancing?

Do you realize that's why 13 year old rape victims are stoned under some law systems? They blame the victim as an accessory to a death penalty offense, and you'd have to agree and either put her or her mother or whoever dressed her to death, also. Or realize that women don't deserve or cause rape to happen to them based on their dress code.

1PeaceMaker

Of I agree. They believe that being a man makes them entitled to decide who they can have sex with regardless of consent.

If only it was just that simple. The truth is darker, more sinister. They know they are not entitled. But they get wickedly angry because in their self condemning state, led to believe that natural impulses are the sign of a festering evil, they become enraged at the women for possessing the power to tempt them and bring them down. They figure since they are already sinning in their heart, might as well take it out on the vulnerable female they believe is also in the wrong and deserving of punishment for tripping them up.

So they get their revenge on her, but the blame is in the wrong place.

ClimateSanity

:up:

It's so easy to project. I think, in my mind, I projected values onto him based on my beliefs and his claims to agree with them. And based on my positive impressions I defended him.

I just couldn't harmonize an idea that he would seek a woman for beauty first, when Christian marriage is built on "seeking the kingdom first" and I truly believed that if his first priority was the same value system as mine (over beauty) he'd find a pretty woman along the way that actually fit the bill of being equally yoked with him intellectually and spiritually.

I also was not prepared to think that he'd show his girlfriend in a way he thought was defrauding men. He could've cropped the picture or declined to show a revealing one, if it was really not appropriate Christian attire.

After all, if that's where his beliefs are at, whatever do we get from seeing what he believes is an inordinate amount of skin?

I want him to have real friends here and be able to participate on TOL if he can because I among others here truly care about his well being. But he needs to be a real friend, himself. Right now he's forgetting that so many people who have listened to him were forgotten by him when they needed support and defending or patient understanding and listening.

Thanks a lot for twisting what i have told your husband in the past. You cannot care at all about me taking counsel with the most evil person on TOL. Look what she has already done to your reasoning. I have not differed one iota since me and your husband began talking about this. I haven't budged at all. Your husbands counsel was all wrong and you should chide him because I'm doing exactly what he suggested.

ClimateSanity

If only it was just that simple. The truth is darker, more sinister. They know they are not entitled. But they get wickedly angry because in their self condemning state, led to believe that natural impulses are the sign of a festering evil, they become enraged at the women for possessing the power to tempt them and bring them down. They figure since they are already sinning in their heart, might as well take it out on the vulnerable female they believe is also in the wrong and deserving of punishment for tripping them up.

So they get their revenge on her, but the blame is in the wrong place.

Wow. You have quite the imagination. Keep turning your ear to the witch, and you will be a full blown feminist yet.

1PeaceMaker

Thanks a lot for twisting what i have told your husband in the past.

Twisting what? What have I told about you in this thread? I just expressed my impressions of your values, based on public discussions.

You cannot care at all about me taking counsel with the most evil person on TOL.

A woman not fraudulantly claiming to be a believer is the most evil person on TOL? What about your reasoning skills? Surely there must be someone else, a preacher of a false gospel who leads others astray who should fill that slot.

Look what she has already done to your reasoning. I have not differed one iota since me and your husband began talking about this. I haven't budged at all. Your husbands counsel was all wrong and you should chide him because I'm doing exactly what he suggested.

Excuse me? Please, don't view the past through a distorted lens. What counsel could possibly be misleading you? He told you to seek a godly woman and the kingdom first. Same thing I counseled you to do, separately. And that's no juicy private details, since I said so publicly as well.

1PeaceMaker

Wow. You have quite the imagination. Keep turning your ear to the witch, and you will be a full blown feminist yet.

I've been a feminist since the beginning. And you sound like one too, since you wouldn't even force a wife of your own to have sex or anything else crazy like that. And I'm sure you are okay with women driving, talking to men on public forums, etc, - all the normal equal opportunity things women should be able to do in a Christian nation.

ClimateSanity

Here is something for you and your husband to chew on and reflect.

From David Psalm 1:1
How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the path of sinners, Nor sit in the seat of scoffers!

If you continue to ignore David's word, your mind will be transformed into something totally unchristian.

1PeaceMaker

Here is something for you and your husband to chew on and reflect.

From David Psalm 1:1
How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the path of sinners, Nor sit in the seat of scoffers!

If you continue to ignore David's word, your mind will be transformed into something totally unchristian.

I don't take counseling from wicked people.

And agreeing with a secular person is not taking counsel from a wicked person.

Further, I am not scoffing.

Would you please consider my serious points as they relate to the thread topic? We don't have to keep turning towards the personal comments.

Let's discuss what is moral apparel and what apparel makes a woman an accessory to death penalty offenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.