Are Glamour Models Immoral?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Back to the topic of this thread. Glamour models ... merely sweet, innocent, modestly dressed working girls .... or

Loose, cunning vixens with the morals of an alley cat whose sole purpose is enticing sweet, angelic men ... who, by no fault of their own, go out of their way to seek these women out?

ClimateSanity

Yes, from what I've read you are self absorbed and whiny. It seems you've been like this for years with history between you and other members. It seems you've been seeking advice for your life and you were looking for a wife. Just a hot mess

So, I take it you have never sought advice for life or never looked for a wife? That is the description of a sociopath in my book. You have done both I'm sure. It's just that you have no basis for thinking I'm a hot mess other than I garner a lot of negative attention for nothing more than my opinions. Are my opinions so awful or is it the people who obsess over them have serious psychological problems?

The fact is that you have no basis for that claim other than stirring up trouble and gaining brownie points from your buddies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
So, I take it you have never sought advice for life or never looked for a wife? That is the description of a sociopath in my book. You have done both I'm sure. It's just that you have no basis for thinking I'm a hot mess other than I garner a lot of negative attention for nothing more than my opinions. Are my opinions so awful or is it the people who obsess over them have serious psychological problems?

The fact is that you have no basis for that claim other than stirring up trouble and gaining brownie points from your buddies.

Then your book needs work.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Look, whoever you are, if you're looking for life-altering advice from strangers on an internet board...you might need to widen your real-life social circles.

Go to your church or find one with an active Christian singles group. Try a professional service. Some of them have excellent reputations. Talk to friends and family you've actually known in the world, people you can presumably be sure have your best interests at heart. Pray about it.

All of the above.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Look, whoever you are, if you're looking for life-altering advice from strangers on an internet board...you might need to widen your real-life social circles.

Go to your church or find one with an active Christian singles group. Try a professional service. Some of them have excellent reputations. Talk to friends and family you've actually known in the world, people you can presumably be sure have your best interests at heart. Pray about it.

All of the above.

Christian Mingle is advertised on television commercials quite regularly.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I did my best
but
can't ignore this thread any longer

this will not be received well by some
but
the purpose of sexual attraction
is
procreation
so
in that sense

it is a good thing

:plain: Procreation has nothing to do with why these models wear so little clothing.

GuySmiley

Yes, glamour models are immoral, like the rest of us.

No, they aren't immoral simply for being a model.

Yes, they are immoral if their intentions are immoral.

No, they aren't immoral because of what someone looking at them thinks about.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
connecting the dots is my job

you are just going to have to trust me with that

I don't. Modeling, unless the woman is showing off maternity wear, has nothing to do with procreation.

Men who are looking at their bodies are not thinking about having babies with them.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I don't. Modeling, unless the woman is showing off maternity wear, has nothing to do with procreation.

Men who are looking at their bodies are not thinking about having babies with them.

Generally one of my first thoughts is "Eat a sandwich, or something."

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

this is why I have to connect the dots

Status
Not open for further replies.