Are Glamour Models Immoral?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

I saw CS saying things about young girls - :think:

You can't be talking about two years ago. You weren't here. It was then that I thought parents should decide when their children marry and not the state. I said the current laws concerning statutory rape are draconian concerning young men under 25. There needs to more discernment about whether there was true predatory behavior involved. It ruins the lives of young men who have no evil inte ntions, especially in cases where the young women are more mature than the men.

I have also stated that I want a wife much younger than me. I will have one probably sometime next fall. She is 22 years younger than me.

Some have twisted the above to say I think nothing wrong of me being involved with a woman under the age of 18.

Needless to say, I should have kept my personal life out of it and kept my opinions on above mentioned items to myself. There are many here that feel these positions are very wicked and I was hounded mercilessly over it.

There is still one very popular member here who refuses to let it go.

Granite

Hall of Fame
You can't be talking about two years ago. You weren't here. It was then that I thought parents should decide when their children marry and not the state. I said the current laws concerning statutory rape are draconian concerning young men under 25. There needs to more discernment about whether there was true predatory behavior involved. It ruins the lives of young men who have no evil inte ntions, especially in cases where the young women are more mature than the men.

I have also stated that I want a wife much younger than me. I will have one probably sometime next fall. She is 22 years younger than me.

Some have twisted the above to say I think nothing wrong of me being involved with a woman under the age of 18.

Needless to say, I should have kept my personal life out of it and kept my opinions on above mentioned items to myself. There are many here that feel these positions are very wicked and I was hounded mercilessly over it.

There is still one very popular member here who refuses to let it go.

You're the one who keeps bringing it up. So stop whining. No one really cares about your own personal taste or goals but it's definitely creepy how you keep mentioning them. Either deal with the heat or don't.

1PeaceMaker

Please mind your own business? Try your best not to continue
being a Bozo type? You'd actually be doing yourself and
the world a favor.

Here's the post directed at us by GD for discussing her misrepresentations and hasty accusations.

Tweedle de and Tweedle dum just can't keep from showing their posteriors. Probably just wanna be strippers.

As for your question on who it is, CS is Doloresister/OrangeExPat/Voltaire, etc.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The prevailing theory remains that rape is about control/domination for most perpetrators.

right - this is the "theory" currently pushed by the feminist left

CS, on rusha:
I would like to see her removed from this forum however.

it would be nice if she could be put on ignore

The rapist has a broken victim who's life is out of control now...

:baby:

if you get raped, suck it up and get on with your life

ClimateSanity

Here's the post directed at us by GD for discussing her misrepresentations and hasty accusations.

As for your question on who it is, CS is Doloresister/OrangeExPat/Voltaire, etc.

Maybe I am wrong but comments like that from GD are flippant and made to get a reaction. I don't get the sense from her that she harbors ill will toward you and elo. She is disgusted by what you post and her comments show that disgust.

Rusha, on the other hand responds to each and every post I make. GD doesn't do that to you. She goes out of her way to either twist what I say or something that will make me look vile, sick or dangerous or all of the above in the eyes of those who trust her. I can feel the hate in my very being.

GD appears to believe what she says about you. I would not be surprised if she truly thought you dreamed of being a stripper. She is not deliberately trying to paint a picture of you that she knows isn't true.

ClimateSanity

I saw posts from CS's other IDs that said grown men and 15 year old girls was ok and he promoted it. That young

You mean like a 25 year old and a 15 year old? Various age ranges were tossed around and me and elo and 1pm were harassed into pushing the limits to see how far we would go. I would not call that promoting it. The circus was so wild that month that my real beliefs were shouted down. When the women involved are under the ago of 18, the age gap should not be greater than three years and yet still , it should all depend upon the maturity of the couple and the involvement of the parents. The parents should be deeply involved in these young lives and watch to make sure predatory behavior was not involved.

I never got the chance to make that clear before I was dog piled on and infuriated to the point I got myself banned.

I came back again under another name and was recognized quickly and the dogpile quickly resumed and I was summarily banned again. The biggest reason for that was my down right disdainful disrespect for Sherman and foul language I used on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.