Are Glamour Models Immoral?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

You are a rarity, Bybee. A Christian who lives up to the title. I have seen you act as Jesus wanted his followers to. If anyone on this forum is worthy of him, it is you.

GD likes to pass judgement on others while pretending she is better than they. Don't get too worked up over her. You are her better

She knows the word yet her heart remains curiously untouched.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I am not really understanding the animal comparison. As human beings, we are more intelligent and have a better sense of right VS wrong.

Perhaps I am being overly optimistic when I say this, however, IMO, there are more men who would offer a coat to a woman walking in front of them as compared to those who would attack her.

I just want to look, touch and feel, no rape :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If I walk back and forth in front of the cage of a hungry tiger carrying a raw t-bone in each hand, I'm going to bear some degree of responsibility for my stupidity if that tiger reaches its paw between the bars and snags me.
Do you know why we never charge tigers with murder?

Perhaps I am being overly optimistic when I say this, however, IMO, there are more men who would offer a coat to a [naked] woman walking in front of them as compared to those who would attack her.
I suppose I'm a little more cynical. I'd say most of them would be too busy clawing at the cell phones in their pockets, but your point is taken. :cheers:

... I do not presume to think myself better than any other of His sons and daughters.
Well, that's not the currency here, but it's a poverty of riches. :)

ClimateSanity

is rape acceptable if performed by those outside the church?

child molestation?

murder?

No one here is judging in the manner the verse he quotes is describing. All we are doing is drawing the demarcation between right and wrong, regardless of in or out of the church.

ClimateSanity

everybody that believes 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV and trusts in Christ and what He did - Ephesians 1:13 KJV -

KJV Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind

Anyone who does these things does not trust in Christ per 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.

It is merely mental assent.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
KJV Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind

Anyone who does these things does not trust in Christ per 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.

It is merely mental assent.

That's correct.

"If you live like the devil for 80 years, don't expect to end up in heaven." ~ John Piper Ga 6:7, Ro 8:13

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

but that's not fair

surely fornicators, idolators, etc deserve grace

Status
Not open for further replies.