ARCHIVE: The reality of "Hell"

AVmetro

BANNED
Banned
Cirisme!!!

Cirisme!!!

You and I were arguing? I wish someone would have told me I was supposed to argue with you, I would have thrown in some ad-hominems

You're arguments were nothing than mere bloviated drivel!! Incompetent, asinine hogwash!! Irrelevant assertions will find no place amongst my highly educated hand-written arguments.....I will take you AND your cheerleader "O2" single-handedly.....

How was that? Need work? :D

God bless you,
Jeremiah

C

cirisme

LOL

LOL

You're arguments were nothing than mere bloviated drivel!! Incompetent, asinine hogwash!! Irrelevant assertions will find no place amongst my highly educated hand-written arguments.....I will take you AND your cheerleader "O2" single-handedly.....

Well, I'm glad you liked them :D

God bless,
-AJ

;)

C

cirisme

Yeah, bloviated, haven't you ever heard that in a daily conversation?

I do all the time! :D

C

cirisme

BTW: What he's saying is that what I am saying is boastful, pompous drivel. ;)

C

cirisme

Wait a sec, AV. I just got a call, [loud, deep announcer's voice]Mr. Pot, Mr. Kettle is on line 2.[/end]

;)

AVmetro

BANNED
Banned
Cirisme...

Cirisme...

<picking up> uh huh? :(

.....<lays phone down>....

.............<commences spastic balling..>..:cry:...

God bless you Cirisme, ;)
AV

AVmetro

BANNED
Banned
Cirisme

Cirisme

It was o2 in this debate, not Peniel.

Oh, I meant the "fishy" a.k.a. the thread itself.....

The Penial thing took me a while though. I must be tired :crackup:....

God bless you,
Jeremiah L.G.

C

cirisme

*bump* *bump* *bump* **BUMP**

Does anybody else feel like we're on a really bad dirt road?

:D

PENIEL

HELL IS JUST THIS PLACE OUTSIDE JERUSALEM WHERE THEY

BURNED THEIR GARBAGE .

======================

MY FISHY JUST GOT BUMPED !

C

cirisme

Really..mind explaining some of the verses that e, agape, o2, etc, couldn't erase?

AVmetro

BANNED
Banned
Hey Penial and God bless

Hey Penial and God bless

HELL IS JUST THIS PLACE OUTSIDE JERUSALEM WHERE THEY

BURNED THEIR GARBAGE .

i.e.-Gehenna.

Jesus used this area within an analogy to demonstrate the lake of fire.

If you opt for a literal "Gehenna" then you force yourself into believing that the lost will literally be thrown into a garbage heap in Jerusalem ;)

God bless,
AV

PENIEL

(If you opt for a literal "Gehenna" then you force yourself into

believing that the lost will literally be thrown into a garbage heap in

Jerusalem )
----------------

EXACTLY RIGHT , there is alot of Oil and Gas in that Area which would

Burn for a long , long time . What better place to Burn Gog and

Magog's Weapons after Armageddon along with the Unrepentant.

AVmetro

BANNED
Banned
Hello Penial and God bless

Hello Penial and God bless

(If you opt for a literal "Gehenna" then you force yourself into

believing that the lost will literally be thrown into a garbage heap in

Jerusalem )
----------------

EXACTLY RIGHT , there is alot of Oil and Gas in that Area which would

Burn for a long , long time . What better place to Burn Gog and

Magog's Weapons after Armageddon along with the Unrepentant.

I don't think a literal Gehanna would be able to contain millions of people :confused: I believe he was drawing an analogy in order to demonstrate the unattractive nature of the lake of fire.

God bless you,
AV

Anastasis

Living a cold country, I always envied you heretics the free heating you got from your hellish basements. If only I could take those tormented screams from millions of souls.... :cry:. AVs used to it :D.

Well.. :noid:

C

cirisme

You should know by now that we don't believe in literal flames in hell.(atleast I do)

I would greatly appreciate an end to the straw men. Thank you.

PENIEL

Kissme & Metron Do NOT know their Bible.

Kissme & Metron Do NOT know their Bible.

(I don't think a literal Gehanna would be able to contain millions of people I believe he was drawing an analogy in order to demonstrate the unattractive nature of the lake of fire.)

------------------------------------------------

Strawmen , Here is your Answer.

This is how Many will be Burnt up but

only a Few will be thrown into the Lake of Fire just outside

Jerusalem.

A Meteor or Comet is going to hit the Earth as Jesus is coming

back and He will SAVE the Earth but many People will be

Burnt up and die because of the Conflagration resulting from

the IMPACT of the Comet .

The Elect will be taken up into the Clouds just before this Great

Tribulation and right after , Jesus will come down with the Elect

and Land on the Mount of Olives .

(Rev 8:7 KJV) The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

(Rev 8:8 KJV) And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

(Rev 8:9 KJV) And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

(Rev 8:10 KJV) And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

(Rev 8:11 KJV) And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

------------------------------------

(Isa 34:8 KJV) For it is the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompenses for the controversy of Zion.

(Isa 34:9 KJV) And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch.

(Isa 34:10 KJV) It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.

:up:

--------------------------------
(Ezek 38:21 KJV) And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.

(Ezek 38:22 KJV) And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

(Ezek 38:23 KJV) Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.

(Ezek 39:1 KJV) Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

--------------------------------------
:thumb: :thumb:

------------------------------------------

Do Flying Nuns have a Flight Plan ?

Last edited: