ARCHIVE: The reality of "Hell"

C

cirisme

Gandalf,
I am not an annihilationist.

I believe that hell exists, and have successfully argued that position in the last 26 pages.

:)

Aimiel

Heaven / Hell / Reality

Heaven / Hell / Reality

Anastasis,

You said, "You just dont understand that the Kingdom of heaven isnt somewhere up in the sky but to be set up in the future earth." Why, if in your mind it is 'future,' did Jesus say, when He first began to preach, "Repent, the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand," pray tell? No, my friend, the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand. It is here, now. The Heaven of heavens, in which G_d resides can be measured, John laid a rod to it, and it is similar to a Borg cube, 1,400 miles X 1,400 miles X 1,400 miles. Heaven, where Jesus ascended to (in a body of flesh) exists, and so does hell. Also, there will be a NEW Heaven and a NEW earth. But the eternal torment of the wicked will eternally create eternal smoke, forever and ever.

And what does Paul being in the body / out of the body have to do with anything, were you trying to say something? I have read your post several times, and still have no idea why you threw that in there. I have had an 'out-of-body' experience with G_d, as well as with Satan, and I know the difference.

Evee

Aimiel said:
Anastasis,

You said, "You just dont understand that the Kingdom of heaven isnt somewhere up in the sky but to be set up in the future earth." Why, if in your mind it is 'future,' did Jesus say, when He first began to preach, "Repent, the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand," pray tell? No, my friend, the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand. It is here, now. The Heaven of heavens, in which G_d resides can be measured, John laid a rod to it, and it is similar to a Borg cube, 1,400 miles X 1,400 miles X 1,400 miles. Heaven, where Jesus ascended to (in a body of flesh) exists, and so does hell. Also, there will be a NEW Heaven and a NEW earth. But the eternal torment of the wicked will eternally create eternal smoke, forever and ever.

And what does Paul being in the body / out of the body have to do with anything, were you trying to say something? I have read your post several times, and still have no idea why you threw that in there. I have had an 'out-of-body' experience with G_d, as well as with Satan, and I know the difference.
That would be interesting if you would talk about your out of body experiences.