Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
That it is perfectly acceptable for a husband and wife to withhold relations from each other for a while. I do not understand scripture to mean that a husband can force himself on his wife whenever he wants. Wives are literally a gift from God. Is it wise to assault such a gift from God?

quote scripture

lifeisgood

Didn't you see there are no sluts or harlots listed there of those who deserve death?

That's been the entire point from the beginning. As soon as a woman is raped.....no matter what ungodly acts she may be performing.....she is cleaned of all guilt by the act of rape. Maybe you can explain to me how that happens. ;)

That is one of the most ludicrous statements I have ever heard in my whole life that 'As soon as woman is raped...she is cleaned of all guilt by the act of rape'.

I'll leave at that.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
That is one of the most ludicrous statements I have ever heard in my whole life that 'As soon as woman is raped...she is cleaned of all guilt by the act of rape'.

I'll leave at that.

:doh:

350x232px-d4837514_Point_over_your_head.jpeg

lifeisgood

As I have stated before, the Bible says EVERYBODY DESERVES TO DIE, I have NOT denied that.

What I have denied is the Bible saying:
Yes, some people deserve to be raped

I have also stated that God’s love is INCOMPREHENSIBLE to me.

I also ponder how amazing that when the judgers brought the adulterer to Jesus so He could judge her agreeing with them that she deserved to be stoned to death, He did NOT say it was all right to stone her but, amazingly, to me, He did condemn them.

No, Jesus did NOT say it was OK for her to be an adulterer. Jesus in no uncertain terms told the adulterer "Go and sin no more."

Jesus: “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”
Jesus: "Where are your accusers? Didn't even one of them condemn you?"
Adulterer: "No, Lord," she said.
Jesus: "Neither do I. Go and sin no more."

Why didn't Jesus agree with the judgers?
John 3:17 - For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

Lk. 19:10 - for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.

And again, I state, NO ONE, not a man, not a woman, not a child DESERVE to be RAPED as God has not declared that.

However, ALL DESERVE TO DIE as God has declared it.

And NO, I, lifeisgood, am NOT saying that women are perfect.

And I’ll leave it at that.

glorydaz

I'll leave at that.

Of course it's ridiculous, and you can see that when I say it.

Unfortunately for you.....you and others are the ones making the claim, not me. I'm only spelling out clearly what YOU have been saying.

Talk about dense!!!!!!

glorydaz

Yes, you did deserve whatever you got, praise be to God that He did not think you DESERVED to be raped contrary to what you said:

Angel4Truth, glorydaz, said she deserved what she got, I agreed with her. If agreeing with someone's statement makes me a hypocrite, so be it.

Is this woman for real? :think:

She agrees I deserved WHATEVER I GOT when I acted the slut.

I say those who act like a slut deserve whatever they get.

Is there some reason this is not computing for these people? I say there is. There is no room for common sense in the liberal mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.