Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Isn't it amazing that Jesus did not say that the harlots [sluts] deserved to die.

Its amazing that God says we all deserve to die. That not in your bible anymore?

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 1:32
Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Did you rip that out of your bible?

lifeisgood

Its amazing that God says we all deserve to die. That not in your bible anymore?

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 1:32
Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Did you rip that out of your bible?

Any harlots [sluts]?

Rom1:29 They were filled with all manner of wickedness, evil, covetousness, malice. Full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malignity, they are gossips,
30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents,
31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless.
32 Though they know God’s decree that those who do such things deserve to die, they not only do them but approve those who practice them.

glorydaz

Any harlots [sluts]?

Rom1:29 They were filled with all manner of wickedness, evil, covetousness, malice. Full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malignity, they are gossips,
30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents,
32 Though they know God’s decree that those who do such things deserve to die, they not only do them but approve those who practice them.

:mock: lifeisgood

So, since you don't see SLUTS on that list, your claim is sluts don't "deserve to die" like those nasty slanderers and gossips? Is that it? You approve what they do, clearly. :rotfl:

How's this, then? Let's all be sluts and then none of us will deserve to die. :banana:

(You really should have stopped talking when I told you to.)

glorydaz

Matthew 21:31 -- Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots [sluts] go into the kingdom of God before you.

Matthew 21:32 -- For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots [sluts] believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.

Isn't it amazing that Jesus did not say that the harlots [sluts] deserved to die.

You've already adulterated the scriptures enough. Stop already.

ClimateSanity

Some women evidently look fondly back on the days when they were sluts and had the most men of high social status wrapped around around their finger.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Some women evidently look fondly back on the days when they were sluts and had the most men of high social status wrapped around around their finger.

Some women falsely accused them of rape, and some married and divorced them and took half their assets.
Some of them did both, and then actually got raped, and it's to hell with men all over again.

There's more misandry and foulness with women than misogyny and rape with men. That's why the Bible loves to use 'the harlot' for a myriad of things from prophesy to moral conviction.

glorydaz

Some women falsely accused them of rape, and some married and divorced them and took half their assets.
Some of them did both, and then actually got raped, and it's to hell with men all over again.

There's more misandry and foulness with women than misogyny and rape with men. That's why the Bible loves to use 'the harlot' for a myriad of things from prophesy to moral conviction.

There is just as much "foulness" among men as there is among women. Why in the world would you guys want to be like most of the women you're seeing on these threads? It should make you more fair minded to see how ignorant they are. If you want to split things up fairly....make it between conservatives and liberals. You ever notice how liberal women hate conservative women?

And I can't really tell much difference between liberal men and liberal women. Just as I've been accused of being man minded or some such stupid liberal term. Seek the higher ground...it shouldn't be hard to find it. ;)

genuineoriginal

You didn't answer the question, you've evaded it.
I am pointing out that your beliefs are based on an evil feminist agenda, not on what is right.

You're saying those those are not rape?! All three of those above are rape, and should have always been classified as rape.
You merely prove that you have no clue what rape is, and are willing to demonize many innocent men with your claims of rape.

What a travesty that it had to be insisted that "black women could be victims of rape."
The rape of a black woman by a white man is rape, and he should be put to death for doing that.

A non-consensual sexual act is rape
No, that is the evil feminist redefinition of rape that allows consent to be withdrawn after the fact.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I am pointing out that your beliefs are based on an evil feminist agenda, not on what is right.

You merely prove that you have no clue what rape is, and are willing to demonize many innocent men with your claims of rape.

The rape of a black woman by a white man is rape, and he should be put to death for doing that.

No, that is the evil feminist redefinition of rape that allows consent to be withdrawn after the fact.

Death for rape ? :)

genuineoriginal

In the TOTAL context of which you only took a small snippet of it, my words stand.

BTW genuineoriginal, What is best to tell a slut, as glorydaz put it, ‘hey, you slut deserve to die’ or would it be better to show God’s love toward that ‘slut’ and ask ‘has anyone shared with you God’s Redemption Plan?’ and share Jesus Christ and what He did for this particular slut you’re speaking with or ‘how do you know where you are going to spend eternity when you die?’ and share Jesus Christ and what He did for this particular slut you’re speaking with.
The sluts don't believe they are doing anything wrong, so when you tell the sluts that Jesus Christ died in their place for the sins they commit that are worthy of death, they can't understand what you are saying.

First, you have to get them to understand that acting the harlot is a sin worthy of death before they can understand why Jesus had to die for their sins.

I certainly will not say to any ‘slut’, as glorydaz put it, that he/she deserves to die.
Yes, you will refuse to rebuke the harlot.
That just shows how much you hate the harlot.

Leviticus 19:17
17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.​

I, to the best of my ability, am going to share Jesus Christ and what He did for him/her so that he/she can have an opportunity to allow the Lord to UNslut him/her.
If the slut did nothing worthy of death, then there is no reason to "unslut" the slut.

There is nothing in, at least in MY Bible that says that a Christian is supposed to tell a slut, or anyone for that matter, that the slut or anyone else, deserve to die.
Do you even know that Jesus died on the cross for your sins?

Jesus Christ marching orders is ‘go and tell them about Me.’
No, His marching orders are to make disciples and teach them to do what Jesus taught His disciples to do.

Matthew 28:19-20
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.​

Jesus Christ marching orders have NEVER been ‘tell the slut he/she deserves to die.’

You, genuineoriginal, and glorydaz can go ahead and tell the slut in front of you that he/she deserves to die INSTEAD of telling the slut about the INCOMPREHENSIBLE love God has for the slut.
The only reason it is incomprehensible is because no one can understand why Jesus had to die for the sins of a slut if the slut does not deserve to die for his/her sins.

Use the entire verse instead of skipping the first part:

Romans 6:23
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.​

genuineoriginal

Matthew 21:31 -- Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots [sluts] go into the kingdom of God before you.

Matthew 21:32 -- For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots [sluts] believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.

Yes, isn't it amazing that the harlots in the time of Jesus already understood they deserved to die since Moses was preached every Sabbath.

And yet, here we are in 2015 CE and none of the sluts think they are doing anything wrong and have nothing to repent of doing.

ClimateSanity

There is just as much "foulness" among men as there is among women. Why in the world would you guys want to be like most of the women you're seeing on these threads? It should make you more fair minded to see how ignorant they are. If you want to split things up fairly....make it between conservatives and liberals. You ever notice how liberal women hate conservative women?

And I can't really tell much difference between liberal men and liberal women. Just as I've been accused of being man minded or some such stupid liberal term. Seek the higher ground...it shouldn't be hard to find it. ;)

Agreed

glorydaz

Any harlots [sluts]?

Yes, isn't it amazing that the harlots in the time of Jesus already understood they deserved to die since Moses was preached every Sabbath.

And yet, here we are in 2015 CE and none of the sluts think they are doing anything wrong and have nothing to repent of doing.

Didn't you see there are no sluts or harlots listed there of those who deserve death?

That's been the entire point from the beginning. As soon as a woman is raped.....no matter what ungodly acts she may be performing.....she is cleaned of all guilt by the act of rape. Maybe you can explain to me how that happens. ;)

genuineoriginal

Death for rape ? :)

Deuteronomy 22:25-27
25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die.
26 But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter:
27 For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her.​

genuineoriginal

That's been the entire point from the beginning. As soon as a woman is raped.....no matter what ungodly acts she may be performing.....she is cleaned of all guilt by the act of rape. Maybe you can explain to me how that happens. ;)
:think:
The only way that could be possible is if the act of rape is the righteous punishment she would deserve for her ungodly acts, therefore she would not deserve any further punishment.

But, that does not fit with their repeated claims that nothing a woman does is an ungodly act.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Deuteronomy 22:25-27
25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die.
26 But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter:
27 For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her.

This passage is clearly only for married women. It was the penalty for having raped another man's wife.

The actual penalty for rape was to marry the woman whom was raped, accompanied by a compensation to her father.

The concern wasn't for women, it's always about the men in the Bible. Only men are allowed to divorce women for adultery according to the New Testament. Only men were authorized to polygamy.
People with a feminist mindset need to be prepared to accept what the Bible actually teaches so that one can have a more properly evolved ideology.

Status
Not open for further replies.