Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
That it is perfectly acceptable for a husband and wife to withhold relations from each other for a while.

And then divorce happens.
It's 2015, where no-fault divorce is not only legal but so common that, unconsciously, you assume they aren't going to last. You'd put your money on them someday divorcing if you had to bid.

I mean, virtually every romantic flick where a couple split for a while- how does it go? There's always a third person, and the ending is either with a spouse keeping their significant other or running off with the other.
That's sadly reality, if not with less cowbell.

The only people really capable of taking such breaks are people who have been married for twenty or thirty years.

glorydaz

If that's the best you've got, Eeset, I'll be forced to take pity on you, and I really don't want to do that. :idunno:

There you go again mimicking men. Where did you learn this shtick?

Are you really that dumb, or does it just appear that way?

I've heard tell of women who see the big bad boogey man behind every corner....didn't realize I'd see one for myself. Thanks, Eeset, I'm closer to being able to say, "Now I've seen it all."

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's what it is for me. I just can't face the fortress of sense that looms in all your posts. :plain:

For me it's déjà vu ... he uses the same, stale, women-grudging arguments regardless of what username he signs up under.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Oh, he needs to stop? What happens if he doesn't stop? He will be guilty of rape if he doesn't. Simple enough. BUT, that in no way absolves the woman of guilt for her own immoral behavior.

She may get away with it and not get raped, in which case she should count herself fortunate.

Or she may get raped and will be getting what she deserved...in fact what she was asking for. You ride with horse thieves, you hang with horse thieves. Ya wanna play, ya gotta pay. Sinful behavior is risky behavior.....whether your sins are forgiven by God or not, we still don't get to kill and steal and molest children and play the slut without paying right here in his life.

At the risk of going in circles I'll just let it end there.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
For me it's déjà vu ... he uses the same, stale, women-grudging arguments regardless of what username he signs up under.

What is this, the third time? Forth?

Trying to make me to be someone else. Why don't you just tell the actual person- me- what you think instead of using this other mythical person as some sort of voodoo doll?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
In the TOTAL context of which you only took a small snippet of it, my words stand.

BTW genuineoriginal, What is best to tell a slut, as glorydaz put it, ‘hey, you slut deserve to die’ or would it be better to show God’s love toward that ‘slut’ and ask ‘has anyone shared with you God’s Redemption Plan?’ and share Jesus Christ and what He did for this particular slut you’re speaking with or ‘how do you know where you are going to spend eternity when you die?’ and share Jesus Christ and what He did for this particular slut you’re speaking with.

I certainly will not say to any ‘slut’, as glorydaz put it, that he/she deserves to die. I, to the best of my ability, am going to share Jesus Christ and what He did for him/her so that he/she can have an opportunity to allow the Lord to UNslut him/her.

There is nothing in, at least in MY Bible that says that a Christian is supposed to tell a slut, or anyone for that matter, that the slut or anyone else, deserve to die.

Jesus Christ marching orders is ‘go and tell them about Me.’
Jesus Christ marching orders have NEVER been ‘tell the slut he/she deserves to die.’

You, genuineoriginal, and glorydaz can go ahead and tell the slut in front of you that he/she deserves to die INSTEAD of telling the slut about the INCOMPREHENSIBLE love God has for the slut.

I ask your forgiveness if my response is not to your liking; however, it is the only one I have.

Interesting :think:

glorydaz

In the TOTAL context of which you only took a small snippet of it, my words stand.

BTW genuineoriginal, What is best to tell a slut, as glorydaz put it, ‘hey, you slut deserve to die’ or would it be better to show God’s love toward that ‘slut’ and ask ‘has anyone shared with you God’s Redemption Plan?’ and share Jesus Christ and what He did for this particular slut you’re speaking with or ‘how do you know where you are going to spend eternity when you die?’ and share Jesus Christ and what He did for this particular slut you’re speaking with.

I certainly will not say to any ‘slut’, as glorydaz put it, that he/she deserves to die. I, to the best of my ability, am going to share Jesus Christ and what He did for him/her so that he/she can have an opportunity to allow the Lord to UNslut him/her.

There is nothing in, at least in MY Bible that says that a Christian is supposed to tell a slut, or anyone for that matter, that the slut or anyone else, deserve to die.

Jesus Christ marching orders is ‘go and tell them about Me.’
Jesus Christ marching orders have NEVER been ‘tell the slut he/she deserves to die.’

You, genuineoriginal, and glorydaz can go ahead and tell the slut in front of you that he/she deserves to die INSTEAD of telling the slut about the INCOMPREHENSIBLE love God has for the slut.

I ask your forgiveness if my response is not to your liking; however, it is the only one I have.

Preaching and LYING....quite the partnership. Hypocrite Alert.

Please don't ever try to preach the gospel with those lying lips.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
‘hey, you slut deserve to die’

scream-drew.gif

Post-32850-scream-face-scary-movie-gif-tu-vy9e.gif

glorydaz

What is this, the third time? Forth?

Trying to make me to be someone else. Why don't you just tell the actual person- me- what you think instead of using this other mythical person as some sort of voodoo doll?

They're losers with nothing better to do with their time. This entire thing has been a real eye opener. Better to find out now than later is what I always say.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
They're losers with nothing better to do with their time. This entire thing has been a real eye opener. Better to find out now than later is what I always say.

From what I've seen they simply just do not want to address anything, they want to keep it to whatever best serves their bias and when it doesn't they resort to beating straw men and insinuating things about others.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

yes, hypocrite, she used the word deserved herself.

God is the decider of who deserves what. I know for a fact when I was young and acted like a slut, I deserved whatever I got. In fact, I knew I deserved much worse than I got.

Yes, you did deserve whatever you got

glorydaz

From what I've seen they simply just do not want to address anything, they want to keep it to whatever best serves their bias and when it doesn't they resort to beating straw men and insinuating things about others.

There ya go. They've been programmed so hard they've forgotten how to use their brain. They have a mouth but no brain, and it ain't a pretty sight.

glorydaz

yes, hypocrite, she used the word deserved herself.

[/SIZE]

I have no idea how they think they can get away with lying the way they do. Don't they realize we can bring up their lies and post them for all to see? It's kinda like Hillary....she lies and lies and lies and hopes the libs are too stupid to read the emails.

Oh, yeah.....they are too stupid to read. That may explain this whole thing. :think:

lifeisgood

Matthew 21:31 -- Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots [sluts] go into the kingdom of God before you.

Matthew 21:32 -- For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots [sluts] believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.

Isn't it amazing that Jesus did not say that the harlots [sluts] deserved to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.