Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Any harlots [sluts]?

Rom1:29 They were filled with all manner of wickedness, evil, covetousness, malice. Full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malignity, they are gossips,
30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents,
31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless.
32 Though they know God’s decree that those who do such things deserve to die, they not only do them but approve those who practice them.

Could you please show me the post # where I specifically said:

LOL can you show where 'slut' was in the list.

Ah, you're one of those like a certain poster on here who thinks unless he specifically uses the word cop he is not lying when he leads people to believe he meant cop by claiming to be in "law enforcement". Attempting to deceive is LYING.

"Show me the post # where I SPECIFICALLY SAID....."

"Show where 'slut" was in the list..."

"ALL MANNER OF WICKEDNESS...EVIL" includes ALL manner of wickedness". Acting the slut is WICKED. Clearly, you have a major problem if you claim to be a Christian and don't know the difference between good and evil. Incredible!!!!

glorydaz

rusha and anna admitted yesterday they were just trolling

it's obvious that queetzle's trolling

maybe this one too?

They're just plain stupid....not even an ounce of common sense. Why in the world would they even be on a board like this if they're just going to cry and whine about those meanies who only want to throw granny under the bus?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Ah, you're one of those like a certain poster on here who thinks unless he specifically uses the word cop he is not lying when he leads people to believe he meant cop by claiming to be in "law enforcement". Attempting to deceive is LYING.

"ALL MANNER OF WICKEDNESS...EVIL" includes ALL manner of wickedness". Acting the slut is WICKED. Clearly, you have a major problem if you claim to be a Christian and don't know the difference between good and evil. Incredible!!!!

This has been a real eye opener. You seem like you are emotionally on the fritz.

genuineoriginal

again, I state, NO ONE, not a man, not a woman, not a child DESERVE to be RAPED as God has not declared that.

Zechariah 14:1-2 NIV
1 A day of the Lord is coming, Jerusalem, when your possessions will be plundered and divided up within your very walls.
2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.​

lifeisgood

Is this woman for real? :think:

She agrees I deserved WHATEVER I GOT when I acted the slut.

I say those who act like a slut deserve whatever they get.

Is there some reason this is not computing for these people? I say there is. There is no room for common sense in the liberal mind.

Had you, glorydaz, told me, lifeisgood, that you had been raped while acting the harlot, I, lifeisgood, would have told you that YOU, glorydaz, DID NOT DESERVE to be raped NO MATTER WHAT.

I am sorry that you, glorydaz, believe that you, glorydaz, deserved to be raped while acting as a harlot. I am sorry indeed.

glorydaz

Had you, glorydaz, told me, lifeisgood, that you had been raped while acting the harlot, I, lifeisgood, would have told you that YOU, glorydaz, DID NOT DESERVE to be raped NO MATTER WHAT.

I am sorry that you, glorydaz, believe that you, glorydaz, deserved to be raped while acting as a harlot. I am sorry indeed.

Yep, she's been programmed, folks. Note the stilted speech. :shocked:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

This leads back to my statement on a similar thread:

It is the mistreatment and abuse TOWARDS rape victims AFTER their assault that leads to this type of self-hatred. It specifically affects the willingness of rape victims to come forwards and testify. When they do not testify, the result is that more women will be brutalized. THAT is the result of bashing rape victims.

glorydaz

1 A day of the Lord is coming, Jerusalem, when your possessions will be plundered and divided up within your very walls.
2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.​

The Book is just full of pesky facts, isn't it? ;)

lifeisgood

In this particular case, absolutely, SPECIFICALLY, yes, for you have accused me of saying:
As soon as a woman is raped.....no matter what ungodly acts she may be performing.....she is cleaned of all guilt by the act of rape. ;)

Because I need to correct the post # where I said that and correct that SPECIFIC statement that you testify I declared.

lifeisgood

NOTHING about the woman DESERVING being raped.

glorydaz

In this particular case, absolutely, SPECIFICALLY, yes, for you have accused me of saying:

Because I need to correct the post # where I said that and correct that SPECIFIC statement that you testify I declared.

:doh:

Unlike you, I did not say YOU SAID anything specifically. That's your MO. You even put quotes around what you claimed I specifically said. Do you not understand the difference?

I simply explained to you what you were claiming so you could see how silly you sounded. You are indeed claiming the slut's guilt is removed when she is raped....that she is innocent and does not deserve what she gets. Since it doesn't SEEM right to you, it cannot be right. You are putting yourself in the place of God....even claiming you know that Jesus said He deserved what He got so we don't have to get what we deserve. He took what we DESERVED......He didn't deserve anything, Himself.

And, that does not mean, men and women can do whatever they want in this life and not suffer here in this life for their bad behavior. It IS fair for us to pay for what we do right here. If it wasn't, then we all could freely kill....freely rob and freely act the slut. People would never learn there are consequences for evil. It's why we give our kids consequences for their bad behavior. DUH

You're a humanist and don't even know it. You think YOU get to decide what people deserve for their bad behavior. It's why you refuse to admit that wrong doing has consequences, but YOU do not get to decide what those consequences will be. No matter what "I, lifeisgood....." may say.

glorydaz

And again, I state, NO ONE, not a man, not a woman, not a child DESERVE to be RAPED as God has not declared that.

You said God has not declared that an anyone deserves rape. Are you saying God is not declaring these women be raped. Is he doing that because the people don't deserve to have their houses ransacked and their women raped? What exactly are you accusing God of? Being unjust?

glorydaz

But they deserve death....which is "God's way" according to lifeisgood. I'm betting rape victims are glad lifeisgood isn't in charge of things or they'd be killed instead of raped.....since she knows God's way so much better than anyone else. :chuckle:

glorydaz

Didn't you see there are no sluts or harlots listed there of those who deserve death?

That's been the entire point from the beginning. As soon as a woman is raped.....no matter what ungodly acts she may be performing.....she is cleaned of all guilt by the act of rape. Maybe you can explain to me how that happens. ;)

Okay....there's my statement. Please point out where I testified you declared anything. :popcorn:

lifeisgood

But they deserve death....which is "God's way" according to lifeisgood. I'm betting rape victims are glad lifeisgood isn't in charge of things or they'd be killed instead of raped.....since she knows God's way so much better than anyone else. :chuckle:

I can't believe what you're saying.

Did not God say to Adam/Eve that they would DIE if they disobeyed Him?
Did God not declare UNEQUIVOCALLY that they would die?

God declared that death would come if Adam/Eve ate of the fruit God told them not to. And immediately they died, did they not?

Status
Not open for further replies.