Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

why would it be her will to withhold sex from her husband?

Because she doesn't want to have sex? All sorts of reasons why a wife may not wish to have sex with her husband and if he goes ahead anyway and forces it then it's rape.

Why would a loving husband want to force his wife into sex when it's clear she doesn't want it?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Because she doesn't want to have sex? All sorts of reasons why a wife may not wish to have sex with her husband and if he goes ahead anyway and forces it then it's rape.

Why would a loving husband want to force his wife into sex when it's clear she doesn't want it?

anna started a whole new thread! :banana:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
knobcreek_smokedmaple_whiskey750__90628.1405434629.1280.1280.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Its amazing that God says we all deserve to die. That not in your bible anymore?

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 1:32
Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Did you rip that out of your bible?

Any harlots [sluts]?

Rom1:29 They were filled with all manner of wickedness, evil, covetousness, malice. Full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malignity, they are gossips,
30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents,
31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless.
32 Though they know God’s decree that those who do such things deserve to die, they not only do them but approve those who practice them.

yes, you are using an unfortunate translation there - heres mine (NKJV)

Romans 1:29-32 New King James Version (NKJV)

29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

I do believe harlots/sluts falls under those practicing sexual immorality and even "all unrighteousness" but if you don't agree, explain how it wouldnt.

At any rate, the passage is pretty clear that all deserve death like it says.

badp

Is this woman for real? :think:

She agrees I deserved WHATEVER I GOT when I acted the slut.

I say those who act like a slut deserve whatever they get.

Epic. No, it does not compute. Liberals are like undisciplined children driven by emotion. Pausing to think isn't part of the deal.

lifeisgood

yes, you are using an unfortunate translation there - heres mine (NKJV)

Romans 1:29-32 New King James Version (NKJV)

29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

I do believe harlots/sluts falls under those practicing sexual immorality and even "all unrighteousness" but if you don't agree, explain how it wouldnt.

At any rate, the passage is pretty clear that all deserve death like it says.

I have NOT denied that ALL deserve death as God has established that to be so.

Did not God say to Adam/Even, if you eat of the fruit I commanded you not to eat, you will SURELY DIE? Yes, He did, and they surely died immediately.

What I have been disagreeing with is that a person deserves to be raped because a person does something wrong (it does not matter what the wrong is).

God did not say to Adam/Even, if you eat of the fruit I commanded you not to eat, you surely deserve to be raped.

glorydaz

I have NOT denied that ALL deserve death as God has established that to be so.

Did not God say to Adam/Even, if you eat of the fruit I commanded you not to eat, you will SURELY DIE? Yes, He did, and they surely died immediately.

What I have been disagreeing with is that a person deserves to be raped because a person does something wrong (it does not matter what the wrong is).

God did not say to Adam/Even, if you eat of the fruit I commanded you not to eat, you surely deserve to be raped.

Ah, the "reasoning" of the liberal mind. :chuckle:

Neither did God say they deserved to be declared innocent by a bunch of women on an internet forum.

Neither did God say they deserved to be kicked out of the garden, but they were.

Neither did God say they deserved to be burned alive.

He did declare they would have consequences RIGHT HERE ON THIS EARTH, though, didn't HE?
Can you think of what any of those might be.....like "sweat of one's brow" and "husband rule over you" or such things like that?

Other consequences for bad behavior????? Consequences you claim they did not deserve?

ClimateSanity

Neither did God say they deserved to be declared innocent by a bunch of women on an internet forum.

Neither did God say they deserved to be kicked out of the garden, but they were.

He did declare they would have consequences RIGHT HERE ON THIS EARTH, though, didn't HE?
Can you think of what any of those might be.....like "sweat of one's brow" and "husband rule over you" or such things like that?

Other consequences for bad behavior????? Consequences you claim they did not deserve?

A little bit of careful, unemotional thinking easily explodes their arguments.

Arthur Brain

Consequences for inadvisable actions is a whole different ball game from expressing the opinion that people can actually deserve to be raped wouldn't you say? Is it a good idea to walk down a dark alley at 2AM? Nope. Does a woman deserve to be raped because she had a few drinks too many or some such? Nope. Therein lies the difference.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Consequences for inadvisable actions is a whole different ball game from expressing the opinion that people can actually deserve to be raped wouldn't you say? Is it a good idea to walk down a dark alley at 2AM? Nope. Does a woman deserve to be raped because she had a few drinks too many or some such? Nope. Therein lies the difference.

:up:

lifeisgood

I never said they were innocent. That is something you have interpreted.

If a person that has been raped (for whatever reason) comes to me, what am I supposed to do? Tell that person that he/she deserved it or that God wants to clean, transform, make him/her a new creation if only he/she comes to Him in repentance?

lifeisgood

:thumb:

glorydaz

Consequences for inadvisable actions is a whole different ball game from expressing the opinion that people can actually deserve to be raped wouldn't you say?

Inadvisable actions? Is that what you call immoral ungodly behavior?

People who do bad things deserve to suffer consequences for doing those bad things.

Is it a good idea to walk down a dark alley at 2AM? Nope. Does a woman deserve to be raped because she had a few drinks too many or some such? Nope. Therein lies the difference.

I never said women who had too much to drink or "some such" deserved to be raped. So....therein does NOT lie the difference.

Arthur Brain

Inadvisable actions? Is that what you call immoral ungodly behavior?

No, it's what you want to pigeonhole it as though it would seem. Who the hell hasn't screwed up in life or done some silly things? Nobody. Some suffer the consequences of a few too many drinks on a night out and others don't by way of.

People who do bad things deserve to suffer consequences for doing those bad things.

Like rapists?

I never said women who had too much to drink or "some such" deserved to be raped. So....therein does NOT lie the difference.

So who are the ones who deserve to be raped then, because you're on record for saying that certain people do.

glorydaz

No, it's what you want to pigeonhole it as though it would seem. Who the hell hasn't screwed up in life or done some silly things? Nobody. Some suffer the consequences of a few too many drinks on a night out and others don't by way of.

Like rapists?

So who are the ones who deserve to be raped then, because you're on record for saying that certain people do.

Rapists deserve to punished......just as I've said from the start.

So then.....The ONE example I could think of, when this whole thing came up, was the example of the woman who stripped at a frat party.

She was deliberately enticing men sexually......that does deserve consequences. If she ended up getting rape, then she got what she deserved....in fact, what she was "asking for". She did everything she could to get men to want her. What she did was WRONG....regardless of whether some man was wrong by raping her. His wrong actions do not make her actions right. Simple enough.

You're saying the same, but don't want to admit it. "Some suffer the consequences of a few too many drinks on a night out playing the slut and others don't by way of."

Status
Not open for further replies.