Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Touched base on that earlier. Not too surprised that it wasn't acknoweldged:

Also, the original definition of 'rape' is 'to seize'. When a wife refuses to have sex with her husband, it is because she is trying to seize the marriage.

From one extreme to another. :nono:

They don't want to acknowledge it because by the biblical standard they are wrong. They have to join the worldly side to defend their position.

Husbands are to love their wives as Christ loved the church. What happens now is the temptation to swing the pendulum back the other way. There is right and wrong, and what you are suggesting here is just as bad as what the other side is doing.

Consequences for bad behavior should remain the topic. If you're going to say withholding sex from one's spouse is bad behavior that requires consequences, let the consequences come as God allows them to.......it is not the husband's place to force sex on his wife. He would then be in the wrong. Two wrongs never make one position right.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
i dare you to answer my question

unless you're a coward

why would it be her will to withhold sex from her husband?

Menopause
Failed healing of a c-section causing pain
Vaginal dryness resulting in painful intercourse
She caught him having an affair and is righteously angry at him
There could be many reasons why a woman, or a man, withholds sex from their spouse.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Menopause
There could be many reasons why a woman, or a man, withholds sex from their spouse.

what does scripture say about it?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Depends. Are you telling only a certain group of people to lock their doors because a certain other group of people might steal your stuff?

All people should take personal responsibility for their own actions and to protect themselves, and not put themselves into harms way knowing harm exists period -equally.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
From one extreme to another. :nono:

Husbands are to love their wives as Christ loved the church. What happens now is the temptation to swing the pendulum back the other way. There is right and wrong, and what you are suggesting here is just as bad as what the other side is doing.

Consequences for bad behavior should remain the topic. If you're going to say withholding sex from one's spouse is bad behavior that requires consequences, let the consequences come as God allows them to.......it is not the husband's place to force sex on his wife. He would then be in the wrong. Two wrongs never make one position right.

And if God allowed a husband to rape his wife?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Menopause

Illness
Episiotomy
Bladder infection
Other surgeries
Drunkedness or being high from drug use

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Menopause

It's typically because they want to take control of the husband. This is something that happens in almost all relationships, and you're writing it off on vaginal dryness.

:rotfl:

glorydaz

Rape isn't taking the a bait. Taking the bait is if a girl strips at a party and a guy comes on to her. That's taking the bait. And if she says "No", he needs to stop. Forcing himself on her is way beyond taking the 'bait'.

Acting like a slut and then complaining when a guy thinks you'll sleep with him is stupid. Complaining if he forces you to have sex is not.

Oh, he needs to stop? What happens if he doesn't stop? He will be guilty of rape if he doesn't. Simple enough. BUT, that in no way absolves the woman of guilt for her own immoral behavior.

She may get away with it and not get raped, in which case she should count herself fortunate.

Or she may get raped and will be getting what she deserved...in fact what she was asking for. You ride with horse thieves, you hang with horse thieves. Ya wanna play, ya gotta pay. Sinful behavior is risky behavior.....whether your sins are forgiven by God or not, we still don't get to kill and steal and molest children and play the slut without paying right here in his life.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That's just it ...

Also, it's very telling that no emphasis whatsoever has been placed on the person who is committing a criminal act of VIOLENCE.

Like pretty much saying "hey they are male ... it's allowed".

Its very telling that you have seen both doser and glory say outright that the rapist deserves his just punishment for his crime to the full extent of the law. At no time ever have either of them said the rapist is less guilty of what they did, because they say that sometimes someones idiotic behavior causes them to become a crime victim.

Keep pretending otherwise though. But you have to pretend.

this is from some time back in this discussion, perhaps you need rethink lying rusha.

Doser was right.....you do take great leaps that prove very entertaining. :) (I still think you rock, Rusha. :))

Women are not children. They are adults and must be held accountable for their own actions no matter how much they'd like to be "special".

NO ONE has any sympathy for the rapist. I'm not sure why you find it necessary to say things like that. Is it because you can't prove your point without it. :think:

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
what does scripture say about it?

That it is perfectly acceptable for a husband and wife to withhold relations from each other for a while. I do not understand scripture to mean that a husband can force himself on his wife whenever he wants. Wives are literally a gift from God. Is it wise to assault such a gift from God?

glorydaz

It's typically because they want to take control of the husband. This is something that happens at least once in almost all relationships, and you're writing it off on vaginal dryness.

I've heard it all now.

Oh please.....must we go there? What is wrong with people? We can't have a discussion like grown ups around here?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Oh please.....must we go there? What is wrong with people? We can't have a discussion like grown ups around here?

Nobody wants to acknowledge my posts, I guess because they make too much sense.
So I have to come down a notch :idunno:

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
It's typically because they want to take control of the husband. This is something that happens in almost all relationships, and you're writing it off on vaginal dryness.

That may happen. But I know many couples that can no longer share sex the way they would like because breast cancer robbed the wife of the hormones required to make possible let alone enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.