Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Reaping what we sow ... with the role of the judge and executioner being played by ... the rapist.

oh my, how dramatic!

:think:

wait a tic

if the rapist is playing the role of executioner, doesn't that make him a murderer?

ok doser

God DOES NOT say that a person DESERVES to be RAPED.

right

God says that women who play the harlot, who act like whores are to be executed

they're getting off easy by being raped :idunno:

I have NEVER said that rape is deserved. NEVER.
RAPE is NOT God's Way. Death is God's Way.

We all deserve death, not rape.
God HAS NOT said people DESERVE to be RAPED.

God said death is DESERVED, not rape.

so go to a rape counseling center and start shooting :idunno:

I DID NOT SAY THAT SHE DESERVED TO BE RAPED.
NEVER EVER SAID THAT.

What I have said over and over again is that not one person, NO man, NO woman, NO child DESERVES to be RAPED.

does a drunk guy who decides to play matador with the semis on the interstate deserve* to get smooshed like a bug?

* has he earned by his actions the consequences of those actions?

Last edited:

bybee

right

God says that women who play the harlot, who act like whores are to be executed

they're getting off easy by being raped :idunno:

so go to a rape counseling center and start shooting :idunno:

does a drunk guy who decides to play matador with the semis on the interstate deserve to get smooshed like a bug?

What does JESUS say? You are very harsh.

ok doser

What does JESUS say? You are very harsh.

Jesus says that you can do whatever you want to, that you can act like a whore, get drunk and play with the semis on the interstate and no harm will come to you and if it does, you're not to blame

at least, that's what Jesus says if you're retarded

stop being retarded

bybee

Jesus says that you can do whatever you want to, that you can act like a whore, get drunk and play with the semis on the interstate and no harm will come to you and if it does, you're not to blame

stop being retarded

Perhaps you might consider learning some manners? Also your understanding of the New Testament really needs an enormous amount of work.
I fear that your blue collar has you glued to a saloon bar stool and prevents you from getting enough fresh air?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

stop being retarded

How dare you suggest that women correct themselves in any way. They are perfect benevolence incarnate and it's the world that must change.

:chuckle:

That's why they can't come off this degrading 'teach men not to rape' thing. It's why they have to keep pushing the statement of this thread. The plan is for it to get nowhere so that the focus remains exclusively on what best serves them.

bybee

How dare you suggest that women correct themselves in any way. They are perfect benevolence incarnate and it's the world that must change.

:chuckle:

That's why they can't come off this degrading 'teach men not to rape' thing. It's why they have to keep pushing the statement of this thread. The plan is for it to get nowhere so that the focus remains exclusively on them.

This is a very sad commentary on a dangerously misogynistic mind set.
I happen to love men! Men do not rape. Only out of control animalistic men commit rape.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Or, it's just reality in which you aren't aware of. There's an entire movement at the present moment. A very sad, subtly misandrist mind set going on- the exact opposite of what you just stated.

lifeisgood

What does the Bible say about rape?
https://carm.org/rape
http://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-rape.html

===

Approximately 17.7 million American women have been victims of attempted or completed rape. [and that is not counting man/children]
https://rainn.org/get-information/statistics/sexual-assault-victims

====

http://www.inquisitr.com/793347/baby-raped-mother-charged-murder/
Does this baby DESERVED [fill in the blank]?

====

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/six-week-old-baby-raped-1.1613522#.Vl2uzXarRD8
Does this six-week-old-baby DESERVED [fill in the blank]?

====

No, God does NOT say that some people deserve to be raped. On the contrary:
"But if in the field the man finds the girl who is engaged, and the man forces her and lies with her [rapes her in today's term], then only the man who lies with her shall die. 26"But you shall do nothing to the girl; there is no sin in the girl worthy of death, for just as a man rises against his neighbor and murders him, so is this case. 27"When he found her in the field, the engaged girl cried out, but there was no one to save her," (Deut. 22:25-27).

Now, if some want to believe that RAPE is DESERVED there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Why is that a degrading thing? Is your ego so fragile that the very notion of not raping women is a challenge to you?

I'll put it very simply:

The idea of teaching men not to rape is produced by the notion that men need to be taught not to rape.

It doesn't get any simpler than that. It is degrading.

lifeisgood

does a drunk guy who decides to play matador with the semis on the interstate deserve* to get smooshed like a bug?

* has he earned by his actions the consequences of those actions?

No, ok doser, he does NOT DESERVE to get smooshed like a bug.
No, ok doser, he has NOT EARNED by his actions the consequences of those actions.

However, God is a just God and will not let the guilty go unpunished.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Why is that a degrading thing? Is your ego so fragile that the very notion of not raping women is a challenge to you?

No...But the idea that "men" need to be "taught" not to rape is a tad annoying. :plain:

Ya think? :think:

I happen to love men! Men do not rape.

I agree. :)

Only out of control animalistic men commit rape.

They just need to be taught; I guess? :rolleyes:

Quetzal

I'll put it very simply:

The idea of teaching men not to rape is produced by the notion that men need to be taught not to rape.

It doesn't get any simpler than that. It is degrading.
Some apparently need it because it still happens.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Some apparently need it because it still happens.

You can't teach a criminal not to be a criminal.
The entire point is that it is not about teaching anybody anything. It is about degrading men. It is subtle misandry.

I'm surprised by how daft people are to even be suckered into that.

bybee

Or, it's just reality in which you aren't aware of. There's an entire movement at the present moment. A very sad, subtly misandrist mind set going on- the exact opposite of what you just stated.

Yes, there are some utterly contemptible women out there. I would list the TV program called "The View" as one of the most disgusting abuses of womanhood ever!
But most of us LOVE MEN! We love the men in our families, we love and cherish the good men who are our neighbors, we love and respect those who serve our country and, quite frankly, I just like to look at a good looking man! My Dad was the salt of the earth and lived strong family values, but, as he once said to my mother "I'm not dead yet Frances! A pretty woman is a treat for the eyes!".
My mom just laughed and agreed. She knew that she was his "pretty woman"!

Status
Not open for further replies.