Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Oh, I've said rape is okay? Can't wait to see this one. :popcorn:

It's a good thing you can keep up with this silliness, Angel, because I can't. It's certainly been entertaining, though. ;)

All this is not entertaining to me, i am ashamed to see so many who claim to be believers willing to lie from the pit of hell.

glorydaz

God forbid that I would believe that anyone deserved rape.

Yes, I am having fun.

She does believe that rape is OK.
I don't.

UH OH....you have lied. :shocked:

Shame on you, and you're having fun while you tell those lies? :shocked:

Not a good sign. Perhaps your conscience is getting seared and you don't know it. :think:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
According to civil law, or in fact?

IOW, do you not believe marital rape is possible, or are you saying it wasn't on the books?

The original meaning of 'rape' is 'to seize'.

Women seize things all the time from men. They'll take control of the home, the kids, plans, budget, and otherwise the marriage at large.

This is despite, from the biblical spirit, they aren't supposed to be doing any of that. In fact if you go to the Old Testament this is completely reversed- the husband dictated all these things.

'Marital rape' (physical rape of a spouse) is indeed a new thing in social ideology, because they followed biblical ideology in which a spouse who doesn't submit is the one in sin.

If you really want to go in on who the bad guy is, and who does and doesn't deserve what, you need to do more than simply making a dividing line and shouting ultimatums that only serve you.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
According to the Bible, it is a fact that there is no such thing as marital rape.

1 Corinthians 7:4
4 The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.​

I think maybe you're reading into it what isn't there.

Let me ask you a direct question: Do you believe that marital rape is possible?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So, saying:

should be translated as 'not seeing "i think rape is ok."' :think:

Only if you are a moron, because you said the same thing. You also said acting the slut = deserves whatever happens to her.

So in your thinking you must believe rape is ok. (since she said deserved and so did you)

PRAISE GOD HE PROTECTED HER AND SHE WAS NEVER EVER, RAPED.

But she deserved what she got.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The original meaning of 'rape' is 'to seize'.

Women seize things all the time from men. They'll take control of the home, the kids, plans, budget, and otherwise the marriage at large.

This is despite, from the biblical spirit, they aren't supposed to be doing any of that. In fact if you go to the Old Testament this is completely reversed- the husband dictated all these things.

'Marital rape' (physical rape of a spouse) is indeed a new thing in social ideology, because they followed biblical ideology in which a spouse who doesn't submit is the one in sin.

If you really want to go in on who the bad guy is, and who does and doesn't deserve what, you need to do more than simply making a dividing line and shouting ultimatums.

Sorry Skybringr/Sum1sgruj/forgot the other usernames, but I don't consider you a reliable source on anything relating to women whatsoever.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So, when glorydaz says, some people DESERVE to be RAPED

glorydaz is saying that rape is not ok. Got it.

I guess when you say a woman who plays the slut deserves whatever happens to her, then you are saying rape is not ok too! Got it.

So you must also be saying rape is ok, or you are the biggest hypocrite in the world, since you said the same thing she did.

PRAISE GOD HE PROTECTED HER AND SHE WAS NEVER EVER, RAPED.

But she deserved what she got.

God is the decider of who deserves what. I know for a fact when I was young and acted like a slut, I deserved whatever I got. In fact, I knew I deserved much worse than I got.

Yes, you did deserve whatever you got

glorydaz

I guess you never said:

Got it.

Saying rape can be deserved is not the same as saying rape is okay. You are simply reading your own understanding into what I have written. It's making things up as you go.

Rape is never okay, but it can be something that GOD allows to come upon us for some specific reason. Either for our punishment for our bad behavior or for our good. You have heard the verse about all things working together for good haven't you? You do understand it doesn't mean all things are good in and of themselves, right? Try to let go of your preconceived notions and look at this from God's point of view instead of your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.