Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Saying rape can be deserved is not the same as saying rape is okay. You are simply reading your own understanding into what I have written. It's making things up as you go.

Rape is never okay, but it can be something that GOD allows to come upon us for some specific reason. Either for our punishment for our bad behavior or for our good. You have heard the verse about all things working together for good haven't you? You do understand it doesn't mean all things are good in and of themselves, right? Try to let go of your preconceived notions and look at this from God's point of view instead of your own.

she gets it, she used the word deserve also, and said they deserve whatever happens to them. Whatever happens to them... contains a whole lot of crimes right there also.

lifeisgood

Lifeisgood is a bit of a surprise, though. :idunno:

Why, because I responded to what you said:
Yes, some people deserve to be raped, and they should count it a light penalty for their WRONG behavior

No one deserves to be raped, glorydaz. No one.
Not a man, not a woman, not a child.

Do some man/woman/child get raped? Yes. BUT IT IS NEVER DESERVED. No matter what.

A slut, as you put it, does not DESERVE to be raped.
Do some slut, as you put it, get raped?
Yes, but it is NEVER DESERVED.

What a slut, as you put it, DESERVES is to HEAR the gospel of Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary for him/her.

glorydaz

Yes, you did deserve whatever you got, praise be to God that He did not think you DESERVED to be raped contrary to what you said:

Stop right now. You're beside yourself. Stop before you go too far....lest you regret your words later.

People make choices all the time. They can carry things to a point where they go too far. Are we seeing a great separation of the wheat from the chaff? It appears so.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Sorry Skybringr/Sum1sgruj/forgot the other usernames, but I don't consider you a reliable source on anything relating to women whatsoever.

Lol
That other post from that other poster makes sense now.

Wow :chuckle:

But thanks for showing you'd rather jump to mistaken identity instead of defending your position.

What's not amazing is seeing how quickly you have latched onto this thread ... which of course bashes women. Particularly women who are victims of rape.

It's as though Sum 1 has a gruj ... as in you.

lifeisgood

Saying rape can be deserved is not the same as saying rape is okay. You are simply reading your own understanding into what I have written. It's making things up as you go.

Rape is never okay, but it can be something that GOD allows to come upon us for some specific reason. Either for our punishment for our bad behavior or for our good. You have heard the verse about all things working together for good haven't you? You do understand it doesn't mean all things are good in and of themselves, right? Try to let go of your preconceived notions and look at this from God's point of view instead of your own.

I am sorry, glorydaz, saying that some man/woman/child deserve to be raped is exactly the same as saying that is is OK for a man/woman/child to be raped. (You might have been thinking only of a slut, as you put it, though. I think of man/woman/child.)

I am looking from God's point of view, glorydaz, and God's point of view is NEVER that a man/woman/child DESERVES to be raped.

Rape is NEVER DESERVED.
Does it happen? Yes. However, it is NEVER DESERVED.

lifeisgood

Stop right now. You're beside yourself. Stop before you go too far....lest you regret your words later.

People make choices all the time. They can carry things to a point where they go too far. Are we seeing a great separation of the wheat from the chaff? It appears so.

It matters not how far we go, glorydaz, it is NEVER DESERVED to be raped.

Does it happen? Yes. Is it DESERVED? No.

glorydaz

Why, because I responded to what you said:

No one deserves to be raped, glorydaz. No one.
Not a man, not a woman, not a child.

Do some man/woman/child get raped? Yes. BUT IT IS NEVER DESERVED. No matter what.

A slut, as you put it, does not DESERVE to be raped.
Do some slut, as you put it, get raped?
Yes, but it is NEVER DESERVED.

What a slut, as you put it, DESERVES is to HEAR the gospel of Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary for him/her.

Just because you say it, does not make it so.

Do we deserve to hear the Gospel? No, we deserve death and nothing more. That's the whole point.

We do not deserve any of the mercies we receive. We do not deserve the Grace of God. We deserve more punishment than we receive.

Ezra 9:13
And after all that is come upon us for our evil deeds, and for our great trespass, seeing that thou our God hast punished us less than our iniquities deserve, and hast given us such deliverance as this;​

Man in his conceit has the gall to claim he deserves mercy and grace. It's a sad day when we fall for satan's lie....that we deserve salvation....that we have done anything to deserve God's Mercy and Grace. :sigh:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Let's make a thread called 'Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Shot Is A Knob' and watch it go in a completely different direction than the continued rehashed enforcement of the statement that this entire thread basically is.

glorydaz

Let's make a thread called 'Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Shot Is A Knob' and watch it go in a completely different direction than the continued rehashed enforcement of the statement that this entire thread basically is.

Indeed. We know that many deserve to be shot but NO ONE EVER deserves to be raped. That is like the taboo of all taboos. :shocked:

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
And just as I expected, the thread has devolved into gross equivocation, into each party talking past the other. :nono:

zoo22

In a Ramadam sermon in a Sydney mosque, Sheik al-Hilali suggested that a group of Muslim men recently jailed for many years for gang rapes were not entirely to blame.

There were women, he said, who 'sway suggestively' and wore make-up and immodest dress "and then you get a judge without mercy and gives you 65 years. But the problem, but the problem all began with who?" he said, referring to the women victims.

Addressing 500 worshippers on the topic of adultery, Sheik al-Hilali added: "If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it..whose fault is it - the cats or the uncovered meat? "The uncovered meat is the problem."

He went on: "If she was in her room, in her home, in her hijab (veil), no problem would have occurred."

Source

Sounds a lot like the disgusting folks here at TOL who also blame women for their being raped.

Status
Not open for further replies.