Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuySmiley

No it doesn't. KMO is not the person who initiated several rape threads ... including one that used the word Deservedness in the title.

The plot is about a member who specifically makes outrageous and vile statements for the sole purpose of sowing discord and derision among members. THAT is the plot.
I think you are right. But seriously why heap more attention on koban then? You guys just throw more coal on the fire.

Arthur Brain

Rusha thinks a woman's bad behavior should have no consequences. She thinks no woman deserves to suffer for their bad behavior.

Unlike men who deserve whatever they get. They deserve to suffer from dawn to dusk....and all through the night, as well. Nasty men. :chuckle:

Where on earth do you get the absurd notion that Rusha has some outright hatred of men to post this crap?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is this whole thread basically a huge dispute over the meaning of the word "deserve?"

Maybe a lot of other recent threads are too.

I don't believe for one moment there is any misunderstanding in the way the word deserves was used in reference to victims of rape.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The point is, not all men possess your sterling qualities. Some men need to be educated in proper behavior. Normally, studies have shown that men who tended to blame the victim in rape changed their tune when shown videos of the suffering and physical damage done to rape victims. Most men are decent human beings. They do not wish to cause harm to another person. Thanks be to God.

I think that men have gotten so railroaded by the constant berating that they're tired of it and simply don't have anything compassionate to say. And then, when they see rape victims, they come down off of that anger.

That is extremely more accurate- people are just calling the results of those studies whatever they want to, again, keep the focus on what best serves women's biases.
As such, they aren't being taught anything. They are just being baited further into it all.

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where on earth do you get the absurd notion that Rusha has some outright hatred of men to post this crap?

:chuckle: Could be another dishonest declaration since I have repeatedly made the point that promiscuous men do not deserve to be raped either.

To make it clear, I do hate rapists and child molesters regardless of their gender ...

bybee

Right...So teach your daughters not to be murdering prostitutes...AmIRite? :idunno:

I have four daughters and not one of them is a murdering prostitute!
But I do thank you for your concern!
Because I like you and respect you I shall just state that you appear to be reacting to only a portion of the concern's being voiced here.

Arthur Brain

There is something in the law called justifiable homicide, where the court determines that the victim deserved to be killed.

What is so different about rape that you can claim that there is no such thing as justifiable rape?

Are you serious?!

Justifiable homicide could be killing to protect family/loved ones/self defence etc. What possible justification could there be to force sexual intercourse on someone against their will?

Oh, you're the nut who thinks people can fall in love with a bowl of soup so shouldn't really expect rationality from you really...

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Because I like you and respect you I shall just state that you appear to be reacting to only a portion of the concern's being voiced here.

I have one son and he is not a rapist!
Because I like you and respect you I shall just state that you appear to be reacting to only a portion of the concern's being voiced here. :plain:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think you are right. But seriously why heap more attention on koban then? You guys just throw more coal on the fire.

He has been on my ignore list for awhile ... as well as a few who have now joined in his crusade of bashing rape victims.

For me, it's about the *issue* at this point. Abortion, child abuse, sexual assault, and domestic violence are issues I will always speak out against.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
No, ok doser, he does NOT DESERVE to get smooshed like a bug.
No, ok doser, he has NOT EARNED by his actions the consequences of those actions.

obviously, i disgree :idunno:

However, God is a just God and will not let the guilty go unpunished.

whether they deserve it or not, eh? :chuckle:

No...But the idea that "men" need to be "taught" not to rape is a tad annoying. :plain:

society used to teach men not to rape, by dealing with real rapists harshly

rape my daughter?

this shotgun says you're either gonna marry her or die

rape my sister?

my fists say you're not gonna be in a condition to rape anybody ever again

rape my wife?

you'll disappear, period

GuySmiley

Because I like you and respect you I shall just state that you appear to be reacting to only a portion of the concern's being voiced here. :plain:
Saying we need to teach men specifically not to rape is presuming all men are just rapists waiting to go off. You can claim that all men need to be taught this for the few who will and that the other men shouldn't get their egos hurt. But then the same can be said for women.

Women need to be taught not to be prostitutes. The women who aren't shouldn't get their egos hurt.

http://www.mommyish.com/2013/01/02/rape-is-not-a-woman-problem/

This article highlights the feminist view on the subject: Women have no responsibility in the matter. Men are at fault. Its offensive to even say that a woman shouldn't be passed out drunk alone at a frat house. No, only the boys should be taught not to rape.

bybee

I have not stated that we ought to teach men not to be rapists. I think it is a given that decent men don't do such things. I have stated that we are all responsible to control ourselves regardless of provocation.
I have tried to see this from all sides. But perhaps being a woman and knowing how vulnerable I can be, I am not seeing the big picture?
This topic has really surprised me.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
society used to teach men not to rape, by dealing with real rapists harshly

rape my daughter?

this shotgun says you're either gonna marry her or die

rape my sister?

my fists say you're not gonna be in a condition to rape anybody ever again

rape my wife?

you'll disappear, period

:think: Good point, except I'm not as nice as God; to hell with the marriage option.

I wonder how many of those who wish that men be taught "not to rape" would go along with that curriculum? :plain:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Women need to be taught not to be murdering whores. :plain:

oh-no-you-didnt-10.jpg

Is this whole thread basically a huge dispute over the meaning of the word "deserve?"

Maybe a lot of other recent threads are too.

I use the definition "to earn by one's actions"

others are using the definition "to absolve rapists of their crime and suggest that raping squads should roam the streets looking for slutty women to rape, which includes those baring a toenail"

it's been difficult to find any common ground

Nobody "earns" rape dipstick.

yes, i believe you've made it quite clear that you believe that :thumb:

Right...So teach your daughters not to be murdering prostitutes...AmIRite? :idunno:

oh but tom - that's not fair

No, the point is, not all women possess your sterling qualities. Some women need to be educated in proper behavior....etc...etc.

ya think?

But seriously why heap more attention on koban then?

artie starts these threads 'cause it's the only way he knows to flirt with me :peach:

:darwinsm:

ClimateSanity

Young women need to be taught not to be materialistic, cold hearted, sluts. Does anyone find that offensive? Really? Arent you the sterling example of morality? Sarc

Quetzal

:think: Good point, except I'm not as nice as God; to hell with the marriage option.

I wonder how many of those who wish that men be taught "not to rape" would go along with that curriculum? :plain:
You are making it sound like that is the only card in play, but this is a big poker game. Education regarding rape is important. The legal system being relentless in persecuting rapists is also important. Self control and respect is the most important of all.

bybee

Saying we need to teach men specifically not to rape is presuming all men are just rapists waiting to go off. You can claim that all men need to be taught this for the few who will and that the other men shouldn't get their egos hurt. But then the same can be said for women.

Women need to be taught not to be prostitutes. The women who aren't shouldn't get their egos hurt.

This article highlights the feminist view on the subject: Women have no responsibility in the matter. Men are at fault. Its offensive to even say that a woman shouldn't be passed out drunk alone at a frat house. No, only the boys should be taught not to rape.

I doubt that there are very many feminists posting on this forum? When I first started posting here Chrys asked me if I were a feminist. I responded "Absolutely not". I see no need to look at men as my adversaries. We need each other.
I love the men in my extended family. They are "The Men" of the family. And I feel loved by the men in my family. We all work together for the greater good.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

:) Yuppers!

:plain: The sad thing, and in my eyes the most offensive, is that such a mindset guarantees that rapes will go on because as long as a woman is relying on what another should/should not do, then she is not concentrating on keeping herself safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.