Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The only reason someone commits adultery and rapes ... is because it is who they are. They don't need an excuse ... especially when they have so many people willing to excuse them.

and the two other women in the bar scene in The Accused - who were not acting like drunken whores and who were not raped?

why do you keep ignoring them?

oh right - because you're a feminist who thinks that women should have the right to act like drunken whores without consequences

"rusha, defender of drunken whores"

it fits you well :thumb:

ClimateSanity

If the Bible said that women provoked men to commit adultery by what they wear or don't wear, and that this made them adulteresses if they didn't cover up enough or moved their bodies the wrong way, you might have a point, GD.

The reason the Bible doesn't say this is because God is reasonable.

18Let your fountain be blessed, And rejoice in the wife of your youth. 19As a loving hind and a graceful doe, Let her breasts satisfy you at all times; Be exhilarated always with her love. 20For why should you, my son, be exhilarated with an adulteress And embrace the bosom of a foreigner?…

Notice that only in the marriage contract does the bible talk about being satisfied with the beauty of the female body. Putting that beauty on display in an aggressive manner is enticing men to enjoy a strange woman's body that isn't his wifes.

genuineoriginal

Actually it addresses a woman who is a Potiphar's wife type. She seduced with her flattery and wicked words meant to invite adultery, not her clothing.
Her clothing were also mentioned.

Proverbs 7:10
10 And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.​

Are you going to argue that having nice bedsheets is adulterous and wicked, now?
Preparing nice bedsheets for having sex with someone that is not your husband?
Yes, that is adulterous and wicked, isn't it?

1PeaceMaker

And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

When a woman dresses or acts in a way to intentionally lead a man to burn with sexual desire, she is doing what Jesus warned about.

You act like she could make a gay man straight by how she swaggers, dances, wears her clothes... nope.

If a man is burning with sexual frustration it's not the fault of a woman for being beautiful. He needs to marry or make peace with celibacy. Otherwise you'd have women sinning for just wearing jeans and a t-shirt. This kind of thing would have been spelled out in the Bible.

A man should never be burning with sexual desire unless there is a reasonable chance for fulfillment.

Why would a godly man burn with covetousness for something that he shouldn't have? He wouldn't. He wouldn't obsess and covet. He would praise God for beauty and move on, finding satisfaction where God provided it.

If you are saying a man should never become erect between sex events, that ignores the body design God gave. Men become erect during sleep and because they have to go to the bathroom. Men can become aroused by the sight of a fully clothed woman, too. It's not her fault.

But sexually repressed men can become hypersexual, as can women... This goes against Gods' design and makes men unusually distracted and dysphoric. A man used to being on a long-skirt-only compound has a harder time going out and seeing women in shorts and skirts. I've witnessed this phenomena as an ultra-conservative.

Now, if the man is burning with desire after watching strippers all evening and then ravages his wife, he is deceiving her and is actually committing adultery. He isn't making love to his wife but the stripper because that is who has his sexual desire on turbo charge.

Then winning a competition or fighting a battle, even working out - all are proven to turbocharge the sex drive. If you blindfolded him and walked him through a room of ovulating women it would be supercharged.

If his desire is to make love to his wife and not the strippers, he's not coveting, and the wife gets a more healthy, fertile man and more heritage for the Lord, as a result. Good fruits from a higher libido.

If that isn't reason to stop stripping and enticing men with improper dress, then you have absolutely no sense of right and wrong.

Do you remember the rude flack you got on TOL over your ex-girlfriend in her beach picture? What happened to that guy who didn't judge women so harshly and quickly?

BTW, if God didn't want to entice men with the way women are naturally, he wouldn't have made them so enticing or he would have told them to hide their beauty, especially when ovulating.

Studies show that men with higher libidos are healthier and that men who are around beautiful/ovulating women have higher libidos. That's Gods' design.

There's no way to unnaturally enhance that, or we'd make gay men straight.

genuineoriginal

For anyone looking to blame victims for another person's actions (in this case rape), it wouldn't matter what attire the person was wearing.

The only reason someone commits adultery or rapes ... is because it is who they are. They don't need an excuse ... especially when they have so many people willing to excuse them.
Yes, the poor victims were only trying to entice fornication and adultery, they weren't trying to entice rape.

We should feel sorry for the poor victims that were only trying to entice fornication and adultery and ended up being raped instead.

:think:

Wait a minute, the Bible prescribes the death penalty for fornication, adultery, and rape.

Maybe we shouldn't feel sorry for the poor victims that were only trying to entice fornication and adultery.

1PeaceMaker

Her clothing were also mentioned.

Proverbs 7:10
10 And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.​

Preparing nice bedsheets for having sex with someone that is not your husband?
Yes, that is adulterous and wicked, isn't it?

So she was being paid for sex, a bag of money was brought, etc, and harlots hid their faces, remember? Remember how that goes... just read how Judah had a harlot who was so covered he didn't recognize his own kin!

Having nice bedsheets, no sin. Having nice clothes, no sin.

Playing the harlot while husband is away - sin.

ok doser

... if God didn't want to entice men with the way women are naturally, he wouldn't have made them so enticing or he would have told them to hide their beauty ...

i believe that's covered here:

Likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control

strippers are not adorned with respectable apparel

1PeaceMaker

Yes, the poor victims were only trying to entice fornication and adultery, they weren't trying to entice rape.

We should feel sorry for the poor victims that were only trying to entice fornication and adultery and ended up being raped instead.

Wait a minute, the Bible prescribes the death penalty for fornication, adultery, and rape.

Maybe we shouldn't feel sorry for the poor victims that were only trying to entice fornication and adultery.

Only a wicked fool judges a woman based on her outward appearance.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you remember the rude flack you got on TOL over your ex-girlfriend in her beach picture? What happened to that guy who didn't judge women so harshly and quickly?

We ALL remember that guy ... and his other alters as well. That pic, BTW, was one of a model found on the internet.

1PeaceMaker

i believe that's covered here:

Likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control

You forgot that this verse was talking about displays of expensive finery that was not about how much body was covered but how gaudy and shallow, oligarchical they looked. You don't want to dress like a mammon worshipper or a Buddhist monk, do you? There is a place for discretion.

ok doser

You forgot...

no

i didn't forget anything

except that you and your husband are a bunch of perverts who want to pretend to be Christians while you embrace perversion

go ahead - strip all you like for a barroom full of drunken men while your husband plays the bongos

when you get raped, don't look for any sympathy here

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame

Now I understand why you won't explain the difference between an "eye for an eye" and "treat others how you want to be treated". You don't know.

ClimateSanity

You act like she could make a gay man straight by how she swaggers, dances, wears her clothes... nope.

If a man is burning with sexual frustration it's not the fault of a woman for being beautiful. He needs to marry or make peace with celibacy. Otherwise you'd have women sinning for just wearing jeans and a t-shirt. This kind of thing would have been spelled out in the Bible.

Why would a godly man burn with covetousness for something that he shouldn't have? He wouldn't. He wouldn't obsess and covet. He would praise God for beauty and move on, finding satisfaction where God provided it.

If you are saying a man should never become erect between sex events, that ignores the body design God gave. Men become erect during sleep and because they have to go to the bathroom. Men can become aroused by the sight of a fully clothed woman, too. It's not her fault.

But sexually repressed men can become hypersexual, as can women... This goes against Gods' design and makes men unusually distracted and dysphoric. A man used to being on a long-skirt-only compound has a harder time going out and seeing women in shorts and skirts. I've witnessed this phenomena as an ultra-conservative.

Then winning a competition or fighting a battle, even working out - all are proven to turbocharge the sex drive. If you blindfolded him and walked him through a room of ovulating women it would be supercharged.

If his desire is to make love to his wife and not the strippers, he's not coveting, and the wife gets a more healthy, fertile man and more heritage for the Lord, as a result. Good fruits from a higher libido.

BTW, if God didn't want to entice men with the way women are naturally, he wouldn't have made them so enticing or he would have told them to hide their beauty, especially when ovulating.

Studies show that men with higher libidos are healthier and that men who are around beautiful/ovulating women have higher libidos. That's Gods' design.

There's no way to unnaturally enhance that, or we'd make gay men straight.
You don't seem to have understood my points at all. In fact, you have me making arguments I didn't make. You have so twisted what I said and your philosophy on the issue is so mistaken, it will take at least two hours to address it all. I will at one point though.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That picture was a lie! Well, I'm dashed. Positively dashed.

Oh the pic was real enough. It was just random. The only reason I knew is was from a modeling website was because another poster PM'd me with a link to the site.

Oh the memories:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3790989&postcount=30

She was dressing that way to sell a product. If she were dressing that way in public or at a bar to pick up men, you could have a point. She was simply doing a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.