Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
But you've only been here how long?

I was speaking of span of this thread.

Thanks. You paved the way for insinuation number eight. EIGHT times over the past month. By only by four posters. Talk about being a bag of tools :chuckle:

Let's see if we can't get it to the double digits.

Crucible is a sock, no doubt

ccol-story-bro-tell-it-again.jpg

glorydaz

Sinners don't accept the Holy Spirit, despite being given a body that is a temple for the indwelling of His Spirit. Doesn't mean Satan made the body or that it is common. We are all the Father's children, whether dead, lost or saved. Respecting that fact is key to the plan of salvation.

The unholy thing is abusing the body against it's purpose, not the vessel.

If the Holy Spirit isn't dwelling in a person, their body is not a temple at all....it's just a regular old tent.
You're a humanist. Humanists worship their own bodies, as you clearly worship yours.

Being raped does not made a person's body "dirty" or "unholy" in any way shape or form.

Even a godly woman, with the Spirit dwelling in her, can be raped. She could have done nothing wrong....be totally undeserving of being raped, but God can still allow it to happen for His own purposes. That is another thread altogether....why God allows bad things to happen to good people. This thread is talking about reaping what one has sown by their bad behavior.

glorydaz

Do you? Did you get what you deserved?

The Lord has been very faithful with His chastening of all my faults. And, yes, I deserve whatever the Lord deems right...whether I like it or not.

First tell me if it's possible such a man could be a believer while he does the act? If you say no, you undermine your false gospel and I win our long-standing debate. I say he can't possibly be a believer while doing such acts.

Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
Does the guy that grabs a little girl off her porch, rapes her, slits her throat, and throws her body in a dumpster deserve to suffer in this life for what he did?​

Too bad for you that we don't have to play by your rules. Our "long standing debate" isn't what you have imagined it is, as you prove here by the criteria you've set forth.

I would say a man who would do that to a little girl is depraved, not saved, and never was saved, and he'd better turn to God before he dies. Claiming to be saved is an easy thing. Even believing one is saved is an easy thing. It's why Paul said we should examine ourselves whether we be in the faith. Those who are saved know, beyond any doubt, they would never do such depraved acts as I listed above.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Just because you've had socks yourself, doesn't mean you can know others do. You're just following around the mob putting in your little digs like you always do. :luigi:

Yep, at least i don't type obsessively long posts with digs throughout, smells like a sock and I noticed in the first posts. You have a lackey to protect, I understand.

Last edited:

glorydaz

Of course you are being vindictive. Let the reader follow this conversation backwards through the quote links to see what I mean.

You are pretty much one of the least Christian-acting professing Christians around here, IMO. Your recent fruits include but are not limited to malignment and false accusations against my husband and I.

Amen Sister! and she keeps working diligently alongside of sod to get people with whom she takes issue (which is almost everyone) either banned or made to look like a creature of her invention.

Tweedle de and Tweedle dum just can't keep from showing their posteriors. Probably just wanna be strippers. :think:

1PeaceMaker

If the Holy Spirit isn't dwelling in a person, their body is not a temple at all....it's just a regular old tent.

The body was made to be the Holy Spirit's vessel, no matter the use it is put to or however else you may see it. No human is allowed to treat it like it belongs to them or is common.

And without the life of God giving us breath the body is actually a corpse. That life belongs to him and is a sacred allotment not to be trifled away.

You're a humanist. Humanists worship their own bodies, as you clearly worship yours.

This is another example of how you paint others whatever color you like for your own amusement, apparently.

Being raped does not made a person's body "dirty" or "unholy" in any way shape or form.

Any more than Babylon could make the cups of the temple unholy. They just fried themselves. (essentially)

Even a godly woman, with the Spirit dwelling in her, can be raped. She could have done nothing wrong....be totally undeserving of being raped, but God can still allow it to happen for His own purposes. That is another thread altogether....why God allows bad things to happen to good people. This thread is talking about reaping what one has sown by their bad behavior.

But any rapist doesn't know God and can't be acting on God's orders. In fact, the rapist defies God's commands against rape and perverting the use of his own sexuality, degrading himself, spiritually. There is no justification for his actions, regardless of who he penetrates.

glorydaz

But any rapist doesn't know God and can't be acting on God's orders. In fact, the rapist defies God's commands against rape and perverting the use of his own sexuality, degrading himself, spiritually. There is no justification for his actions, regardless of who he penetrates.

But any stripper doesn't know God and can't be acting on God's orders. In fact, the stripper defies God's commands against stripping and perverting the use of her own sexuality, degrading herself, spiritually. There is no justification for the stripper's actions regardless of who she tempts into penetrating her.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Did you ever graduate from Jr. High, or did you just go straight into the non-working force?

Like I've said, I've worked all my life and still do. They say that the elderly (like you) revert back to their childhood, you seem below Jr. High.
Considerably lower.

Last edited:

glorydaz

Like I've said, I've worked all my life and still do. They say that the elderly (like you) revert back to their childhood, you seem below Jr. High.
Considerably lower.

Did you hear that, Bybee? PJ claims the elderly revert back to their own childhood. :shocked:

It's a sad day when one's lap dog bites the hand that pats him. Were he mine, I'd have taught him some respect. :chew:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Did you hear that, Bybee? PJ claims the elderly revert back to their own childhood. :shocked:

It's a sad day when one's lap dog bites the hand that pats him. Were he mine, I'd have taught him some respect. :chew:

Nothing wrong with getting and being old, why does it upset you ? Or better yet, why do you think that would upset older folks/elderly. After all, as an elder you are a fine example of . . . something or another. Somehow in your head you have aligned me with bybee as if we're choosing sides. You're the only one on here that I can't stand. :chuckle:

glorydaz

Nothing wrong with getting and being old, why does it upset you ? Or better yet, why do you think that would upset older folks/elderly. After all, as an elder you are a fine example of . . . something or another.

Why do you assume anything you could possibly say would upset me? I'm sure by now you know what I think of your opinion. :chuckle:

I was merely letting Bybee know that her lap dog thinks she may be reverting back to her own childhood. She has a right to know.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Why do you assume anything you could possibly say would upset me? I'm sure by now you know what I think of your opinion. :chuckle:

I was merely letting Bybee know that her lap dog thinks she may be reverting back to her own childhood. She has a right to know.

:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.