Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

:rotfl: It IS funny ! Especially when she gets so defensive, it wreaks of socky smell

So you think Crucible is a "she"? A "she" sock when all your girlfriends think he's a "he sock"? Or do you guys think Crucible is a "she left sock" and a "he right sock" or what?

The only positive that I can see in this entire thing is that if you're all so busy speculating about socks you'll have a lot less time to put into your vain imaginings about how we're such horrible human beings.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So you think Crucible is a "she"? A "she" sock when all your girlfriends think he's a "he sock"? Or do you guys think Crucible is a "she left sock" and a "he right sock" or what?

The only positive that I can see in this entire thing is that if you're all so busy speculating about socks you'll have a lot less time to put into your vain imaginings about how we're such horrible human beings.

Good post.

1PeaceMaker

But any stripper doesn't know God and can't be acting on God's orders. In fact, the stripper defies God's commands against stripping and perverting the use of her own sexuality, degrading herself, spiritually. There is no justification for the stripper's actions regardless of who she tempts into penetrating her.

You are equating a stripper with a rapist/murderer, which requires justification. Stripping is nowhere forbidden. In fact your standards for modesty are not in the Bible, are they?

Show me God's commands against belly dancing, stripping, bathing suits, nude beaches, etc.

1PeaceMaker

If the Bible said that women provoked men to commit adultery by what they wear or don't wear, and that this made them adulteresses if they didn't cover up enough or moved their bodies the wrong way, you might have a point, GD.

The reason the Bible doesn't say this is because God is reasonable.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
That's why it's funny. :plain: If you are a returnee under a new skin it's still funny.

suggestion: aim for a degree of "funny" that other people appreciate

and perhaps one that doesn't trade on the diminishment and belittling of others

just saying

genuineoriginal

You are equating a stripper with a rapist/murderer, which requires justification. Stripping is nowhere forbidden. In fact your standards for modesty are not in the Bible, are they?

Genesis 3:7
7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.​

Show me God's commands against belly dancing, stripping, bathing suits, nude beaches, etc.
Show me where God commanded that you were to flaunt your shame.

Isaiah 47:3 Thy nakedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet thee as a man.​

Habakkuk 2:15
15 Woe unto him that giveth his neighbour drink, that puttest thy bottle to him, and makest him drunken also, that thou mayest look on their nakedness!​

Revelation 3:18
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.​

Revelation 16:15
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.​

genuineoriginal

If the Bible said that women provoked men to commit adultery by what they wear or don't wear, and that this made them adulteresses if they didn't cover up enough or moved their bodies the wrong way, you might have a point, GD.

You sound like you never actually read the Bible.

You should read Proverbs 7, it addresses the very thing you are saying that the Bible does not address.

ClimateSanity

And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

When a woman dresses or acts in a way to intentionally lead a man to burn with sexual desire, she is doing what Jesus warned about. A man should never be burning with sexual desire unless there is a reasonable chance for fulfillment. Now, if the man is burning with desire after watching strippers all evening and then ravages his wife, he is deceiving her and is actually committing adultery. He isn't making love to his wife but the stripper because that is who has his sexual desire on turbo charge.

If that isn't reason to stop stripping and enticing men with improper dress, then you have absolutely no sense of right and wrong.

ClimateSanity

8 I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.

9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

Paul is telling us how wrong it is for sexual arousal to be lit in a man and set on fire deliberately apart from the context of marriage.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
yeah, but you're not meeting her criteria

you have to find a verse that explicitly says "thou shalt not strip"

if you can't then it's ok to strip, because burkhas

1PeaceMaker

You sound like you never actually read the Bible.

You should read Proverbs 7, it addresses the very thing you are saying that the Bible does not address.

Actually it addresses a woman who is a Potiphar's wife type. She seduced with her flattery and wicked words meant to invite adultery, not her clothing. Are you going to argue that having nice bedsheets is adulterous and wicked, now?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How many of you want to see women in burkas?

For anyone looking to blame victims for another person's actions (in this case rape), it wouldn't matter what attire the person was wearing.

The only reason someone commits adultery or rapes ... is because it is who they are. They don't need an excuse ... especially when they have so many people willing to excuse them.

Status
Not open for further replies.