Anyone Who Thinks Another Person Deserves To Be Raped Is A Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do not bash men! I do bash the behavior of some person's, male or female who harm others.

Same here, Bybee. Which goes back to the sentiment of these threads.

Men committing crimes and those crimes being blamed on women. It's an extremely twisted mindset.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I lost count- is this the 6th or 7th time I've been insinuated as being this mystical poster :think:

And by the same few people. I mean, get over your paranoia. You just sound ridiculous now, it's been like a month :plain:

oh, they'll keep at it for years

Men committing crimes and those crimes being blamed on women. It's an extremely twisted mindset.

:doh:

wot

a

retard

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Yeah, let's make a thread about women divorcing men and taking all they worked hard for.

And then we'll watch you do what you do best. Perhaps someone will counter it with a thread called 'Anyone who brings up women's faults is a knob'.

:rolleyes:

I mean, I've sat through this thread and watch everyone basically make no aim at the women and what they should realize of themselves or try to better of themselves. It stayed utterly on men, which was followed before and then followed up with other threads aiming at men with the same thing. And as soon as the direction even goes to women, it's automatically 'misogynist'. 'Sexist'. 'Wahh'.

You know what speaks to me as? 'Male hostages' and 'subtle misandry'.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
On a thread that makes an attempt to keep the focus on women's issues and ignore that of men's.
Is rape a women's issue? How do you figure?

And I've been primarily focused on threads pertaining to Trump and Predestination.
I'm generally suspicious that both tend to be oversimplifications. :plain:

With these threads, I'm basically not even taking them seriously anymore.
As long as you don't take them seriously any less.

In fact, that started a good while back.
But you've only been here how long?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nobody ever whined to the mods about "Rushafornia" (like California, only with Rusha the hypothetical queen of the place?) when I made that one up to describe Rusha's political ideals in state-form.

While it wasn't appreciated, it only proved what I already knew: morality is considered subjective based on the individual rather than the act.

glorydaz

I don't have a problem with repartee, but you could have said, "You should be arrested for assaulting reason" and it would have been the same jab without the more personal insult attaching. I wouldn't have agreed with either, but it would have been the sort of response that, while barbed, is less likely to engender a lasting negatie and personal opinion with someone worth knowing and getting to know.

Town has the gall to suggest this gem by Crucible...

"That doesn't even work with what I stated. You should be arrested for attempted depth."

Can be improved upon. Town thinks his suggestion is "less likely to engender a lasting" "negatie" and "personal opinion".

Town is a victim of his own pride. It's no wonder he gets his feelings hurt when anyone dares to call him on his claptrap.

glorydaz

ok, so you're used to perversion, you live it every day

and here i thought you were a Christian

guess i shoulda known better :idunno:

It's why we can't assume anything around here. Humanism is "Christian in Name Only". It's only when questions of right and wrong come up that the exposure begins. Man has his own set of morals and his own principles.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It's why we can't assume anything around here. Humanism is "Christian in Name Only". It's only when questions of right and wrong come up that the exposure begins. Man has his own set of morals and his own principles.

That is true.

Christians who go to humanism or otherwise overly liberal thinking hold to Christianity- up until something disagrees with humanism or liberal ideology.

If a part of the Scriptures do not line up with them, they simply bend it to say what they want- or sometimes just flat out ignore it completely.
That called being a religious dissident, and they ultimately make a false image of their religion. That is why Christianity today is becoming lukewarm.

bfb970c4a34a8f4b5373df58da2005db.jpg

glorydaz

Didn't you just come on here speculating about my personal affairs, hypocrite? Or was that Ms. Hyde?

No, I was giving you a perfect example of reaping what you sow. You were discussing Doser's personal affairs. Do you honestly think you won't reap the consequences of doing that? You think you're somehow immune?

glorydaz

That is true.

Christians who go to humanism or otherwise overly liberal thinking hold to Christianity- up until something disagrees with humanism or liberal ideology.

If a part of the Scriptures do not line up with them, they simply bend it to say what they want- or sometimes just flat out ignore it completely.
That called being a religious dissident, and they ultimately make a false image of their religion. That is why Christianity today is becoming lukewarm.

Yep, and that "false image" has mankind sitting on the throne in the place of the One True God. It's why they insist God would NEVER do such and such. If they think it's not right then it's not right. Period. But, God's ways are not man's way, no matter how hard that is for man to accept. They will argue with their last breath that a stripper does not deserve to reap consequences due to her immoral behavior. They even think they get to decide what those consequences will or won't be if she has to reap any at all. :idunno:

glorydaz

even when they're shown scripture that directly and obviously proves them wrong :nono:

I know. It's interesting because those things they claim God would never do or allow are the same things atheists use as evidence for why they refuse to believe in a God who would do such things. The atheists know where to find all the verses that the humanist "Christians" refuse to see.... who stick their fingers in their ears and cry out "grace" as if grace keeps us from suffering in this life when we do wrong.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
when i showed one to town, he accused me using the scriptures like an "antheist"

eta: i shoulda know'd better - he wasn't even that direct about it

his quote:
... you approach scripture like an antheist.
:darwinsm:

and then he manufactured a reason to put me on ignore :darwinsm:

too bad really, because i was curious to hear how many "antheists" he knew that argued that God punishes the wicked :idunno:

glorydaz

Just when I thought you couldn't get any more stupid, you make this comment.

Those of us that are not stupid realize his intent is to provoke Political Correct Stepford Wives and Ken Dolls into actually using their brains and thinking about the issue instead of having some knee-jerk reaction and spewing hatred across the forum.

And to think I almost missed this. :first:

glorydaz

That's because you approach scripture like an antheist.

:rotfl: Doser was right....you did say that.

God is telling them what will happen when the Romans take their city. He isn't commanding the Romans to rape.

I think you belong in a corner. :plain:

Kinda like God is telling us we will reap what we sow....or like we are telling the stripper she will reap what she sows. God allowed the Romans to rape....just as God allows rapists to rape. You have claimed God would never do that. Maybe some time in a corner would be to your benefit. :plain:

Status
Not open for further replies.