Another Saint Louis thug has justice served upon him by police

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Wrong in your opinion. They are all full of logical fallacies and often just sheer stupidity. I can say the same back at you. Believe me, if the fundamentalist christian hell and heaven are real I'd choose heaven in a heart beat. Will your God still torture me for my wring belief?

You are running down the road at high speed and have passed multiple signs as well has people waving you down attempting to tell you that the bridge ahead is out...a cliff. Do you "A" stop, heed/believe the warnings? or do you "B" continue at high speed in spite of signs & warning because you have not seen for yourself that the bridge is gone? The choice is yours, when the cliff comes who's fault will it be for your wrong belief? Therein lies the dilemma...faith...the signs are there, as are the people telling you, and you choose to ignore them because they do not fit your presupposed standard of logic but, make no mistake your wrong belief/unbelief is your choice not God's.

1Cor. 2:14 Now the natural man doesn’t receive the things of God’s Spirit, for they are foolishness to him, and he can’t know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Tinark

rocketman's fantasy:

You are running down the road at high speed and have passed multiple signs as well has people waving you down attempting to tell you that the bridge ahead is out...a cliff. Do you "A" stop, heed/believe the warnings? or do you "B" continue at high speed in spite of signs & warning because you have not seen for yourself that the bridge is gone? The choice is yours, when the cliff comes who's fault will it be for your wrong belief? Therein lies the dilemma...faith...the signs are there, as are the people telling you, and you choose to ignore them because they do not fit your presupposed standard of logic but, make no mistake your wrong belief/unbelief is your choice not God's.

1Cor. 2:14 Now the natural man doesn’t receive the things of God’s Spirit, for they are foolishness to him, and he can’t know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The reality:

I'm heading down the road at normal speed, all the maps show it getting me to my destination safely. I'm being told over and over again by people that the road is about to end and fall off a cliff and that I better slow down, and they know this because a muddled and contradictory book from 2,000 years ago tells them so. However, the believers of this message all disagree about the details. Some say that the road ending off the cliff is an allegory, to teach a lesson to slow down. Some say the road is about to end any minute for real and that I will die if I don't slow down. Others say that the road will end, but it won't be a cliff but rather will just become bumpy with a bunch of pot holes, better slow down to avoid the rough road ahead. All of them point to the same book to say why they are in fact right and have the correct interpretation of this book. Even more strange still, all the ones that have this belief were born into a household indoctrinated from birth to believe this, and that the particular people who have any particular belief are clustered together by location of birth. They were all also told that they are bad people if they don't believe it. I continue looking out ahead of me, but all I continue to see is smooth flat road ahead. People born into different households in different countries tell me that they have a different book, which they were also curiously indoctrinated to believe in by their parents and society. They tell me not to slow down, but rather to speed up, because a big bulldozer is chasing me on the road and that if I don't listen I'll be killed by the bulldozer. I listen for sounds of the bulldozer and don't hear a thing, and continue on my way at the same speed. If I begin to hear the bulldozer or see the road ending, I will act accordingly, but so far, nothing.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wrong in your opinion. They are all full of logical fallacies and often just sheer stupidity. I can say the same back at you. Believe me, if the fundamentalist christian hell and heaven are real I'd choose heaven in a heart beat. Will your God still torture me for my wring belief? Like I said, you all say somethi g fifferent, and you all use the same muddled and contradictory text to support it.
:chuckle:

If you want to go to Heaven there is just one requirement -- declare Jesus Christ as your only way to get there. :thumb:

The problem with the rest of your little tirade is that you have a Bible you can open to find out exactly what is required of you instead of demanding that millions of people agree with each other.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by shagster01
Just curious, if your child were to die as a non believer, would you mock him when his terror comes?

No answer from Nick. . .
How about you Stripe?

Allow me shag:

I would question myself thoroughly as to where I went wrong raising a child who turned into an attempted cop killer, but then without a doubt this troubled youth wasn't raised in a home that had a dad present.

Thank a liberal for that.

Tinark

:chuckle:

If you want to go to Heaven there is just one requirement -- declare Jesus Christ as your only way to get there. :thumb:

I will do so once I actually believe this is something other than pure fantasy in the imaginations of a bunch of flawed humans. I neither accept the offer nor reject it because my belief is that no such offer exists and that it is YOU who is wrong about your belief (but don't worry, you won't go to hell for your wrong belief). Apparently, once I die, I will obtain the correct belief, will I not?

The problem with the rest of your little tirade is that you have a Bible you can open to find out exactly what is required of you instead of demanding that millions of people agree with each other.

Been there, done that. I already told you that I don't believe any of it. Now am I condemned for my wrong belief or am I not? Get your story straight here and stop talking in muddled language.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just curious, if your child were to die as a non believer, would you mock him when his terror comes?

I accept that you reject God. And I don't answer hypotheticals. You and rusha being tortured day and night in the lake of fire is not a hypothetical.

Tinark

I accept that you reject God. And I don't answer hypotheticals. You and rusha being tortured day and night in the lake of fire is not a hypothetical.

You are right, it is a fantasy in your mind and not a hypothetical, a fantasy which you frequently enjoy indulging in like the sadist that you are.

shagster01

OK, a non-hypothetical equivalent:

Have you ever had somebody close to you that you loved (family or close friend) die that was not a believer? Did you mock their day of terror?

Buzzword

I find morbidly fascinating that not ONE self-identified "Christian" on this thread has been able to justify the sadistic, self-aggrandizing bloodlust which motivated the original creation of the thread.

You who are so convinced of your own moral superiority in the supposed service of a God who commands you to LOVE have failed in obeying that command, to the degree that you do the OPPOSITE.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I will do so once I actually believe this is something other than pure fantasy in the imaginations of a bunch of flawed humans. I neither accept the offer nor reject it because my belief is that no such offer exists and that it is YOU who is wrong about your belief (but don't worry, you won't go to hell for your wrong belief). Apparently, once I die, I will obtain the correct belief, will I not?Been there, done that. I already told you that I don't believe any of it. Now am I condemned for my wrong belief or am I not? Get your story straight here and stop talking in muddled language.
Reading is not your strong suit, is it? :chuckle:

You are condemned because you have heard the truth and have rejected it. Your journey to hell has nothing to do with your belief. You know what Jesus offers, yet you refuse it.

I find morbidly fascinating that not ONE self-identified "Christian" on this thread has been able to justify the sadistic, self-aggrandizing bloodlust which motivated the original creation of the thread. You who are so convinced of your own moral superiority in the supposed service of a God who commands you to LOVE have failed in obeying that command, to the degree that you do the OPPOSITE.
:yawn: Wake us up when you're finished wailing.

shagster01

Allow me shag:

I would question myself thoroughly as to where I went wrong raising a child who turned into an attempted cop killer, but then without a doubt this troubled youth wasn't raised in a home that had a dad present.

Thank a liberal for that.

I'm not aware that Rusha has ever tried to kill a cop. Being that that is who Nick said he was going to mock when her day of terror came, your answer makes no sense.

musterion

You are right, it is a fantasy in your mind and not a hypothetical, a fantasy which you frequently enjoy indulging in like the sadist that you are.

When the Book of Life is opened and your name is not found there, your words spoken here today and elsewhere will be the evidence why it's not written there. And then you will be cast into the Lake. Again, I expect you to believe none of this, at least not this side of death. But you will believe it on The Day, and you will be without any excuse when that Day comes.

shagster01

She voted for the guy that is responsible for all of this country's racial hatred.

Obama is responsible for all this country's racial hatred? There was none before him? 100's of years of racial divide, slavery, segregation and all had nothing to do with it? It is ALL Obama?

Is it wrong to mock proud and unrepentant sinners shag?

It certainly isn't the loving caring attitude Christians want to pretend they have.

musterion

It certainly isn't the loving caring attitude Christians want to pretend they have.

According to your definition of love, that's true. But your definition is false. We rejoice in God's justice and holiness. If you reject His love for you in Christ - and you have - all you have left to expect from Him is wrath. Your choice.