Another Saint Louis thug has justice served upon him by police

Arthur Brain

I believe that the mockery is going towards liberals like you and that foul mouthed Art Brain because you're constantly defending evil behavior.

Come on shag, defend this guy, tell us that the police officer shouldn't have fired his weapon until fired upon.

Hmm, I was under the impression that you already thought I was a liberal aCW, and where it comes to a 'foul mouth' - people in glass houses and all that...

Hope you had a good Christmas away from the interwebs etc...:)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hmm, I was under the impression that you already thought I was a liberal aCW, and where it comes to a 'foul mouth' - people in glass houses and all that...

Hope you had a good Christmas away from the interwebs etc...:)

Here's your belated Christmas present Art. Hopefully it will help...ahem...clean up your act.

Ralphie-Soap.jpg

Tinark

Nope.

People do not go to hell because of what they believe, they go to hell because they reject Jesus Christ as risen Lord and savior.

It pays to know what it is you are mocking, otherwise you just make a fool of yourself.

Ok, great. So after I die and discover I had wrong belief, I can just accept Jesus Christ? I can't keep up with these thousands of new denominations of Christianity that keep popping up every year, you all say something different.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Ok, great. So after I die and discover I had wrong belief, I can just accept Jesus Christ? I can't keep up with these thousands of new denominations of Christianity that keep popping up every year, you all say something different.

yeah, it sounds easy to be a Christian huh ? all you do is believe, and go to heaven ? why wouldn't you, just in case. you know, cover the bases, nothing to lose. it's much more than that. when we understand the real meaning and purpose of Jesus Christ, it's absolutely beautiful and mind boggling. it took me awhile to actually try to, and want to understand. i don't get caught up in the hipocracy and judgement and gossip of many self proclaimed Christians. i love atheists and non-believers because i could make the same arguments you do. i've done it in my mind, God is the only Way. Jesus Is the only Way to get back to God. God wants us all back. God's Love for You alone, is immeasurable. God would have done all of this, if you were the only one that ever lived. just for you. imagine what you would do for your own child. your pet. your car or your smartphone. your mom or your sister. how much more will God do for us ? doesn't seem like God's around, if that's what ur looking for. do the opposite someday. Pray for Spiritual wisdom, not wordly knowledge. Pray with pure motives, seeking God, nothing selfish or material. humble yourself and watch. or just forget about it & watch tv. God is patient, time is not - :king:

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
tinark, forget about denominations and other opinions. start with Acts and read up to Revelation. save Revelation for a bit. or dabble in it. but read Acts through Jude, over and over, like it's a letter from your dearest friend or family. find your own understanding, then read The Gospels. over and over. then the OT. then Revelation makes sense and speaks to us. God Bless

musterion

Ok, great. So after I die and discover I had wrong belief, I can just accept Jesus Christ?

No. Hebrews 9:27,

"It is appointed unto men once to die, then judgment."

Satan, speaking through various cults, wants you in your unbelief to keep tucked away in the back of your mind that, should you turn out to have been wrong in life, you will still have opportunity to be saved from your sin after death. He does this for the sole purpose of encouraging you to keep rejecting Christ all the days of your life, until it is too late for you to do so. That is why,

"...now is THE ACCEPTABLE TIME, behold, now is THE DAY OF SALVATION..." (2 Cor 6:2)

Notice the urgency? It is urgent, for the reason explained above.

I'm willing to be wrong but based on your past postings, I expect you to continue to reject all of the above. It is shared with you only so that you will be left without the excuse that "nobody told me."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
tinark, forget about denominations and other opinions. start with Acts and read up to Revelation. save Revelation for a bit. or dabble in it. but read Acts through Jude, over and over, like it's a letter from your dearest friend or family. find your own understanding, then read The Gospels. over and over. then the OT. then Revelation makes sense and speaks to us. God Bless

yeah, that's right

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ok, great. So after I die and discover I had wrong belief, I can just accept Jesus Christ?
People have showed you a thousand times your wrong beliefs. We've yet to see any indication that you would be willing to change even if you were convinced. :idunno:

I can't keep up with these thousands of new denominations of Christianity that keep popping up every year, you all say something different.

Uh, if a group preaches any gospel other than what Paul shared, it is not Christian. With the amount you rail against Christianity, one would have thought you'd know what it is about. :idunno:

Tinark

No. Hebrews 9:27,

"It is appointed unto men once to die, then judgment."

Satan, speaking through various cults, wants you in your unbelief to keep tucked away in the back of your mind that, should you turn out to have been wrong in life, you will still have opportunity to be saved from your sin after death. He does this for the sole purpose of encouraging you to keep rejecting Christ all the days of your life, until it is too late for you to do so. That is why,

"...now is THE ACCEPTABLE TIME, behold, now is THE DAY OF SALVATION..." (2 Cor 6:2)

Notice the urgency? It is urgent, for the reason explained above.

I'm willing to be wrong but based on your past postings, I expect you to continue to reject all of the above. It is shared with you only so that you will be left without the excuse that "nobody told me."

Ok, so now we are back to eternal torture for wrong belief. Which one is it?

Tinark

People have showed you a thousand times your wrong beliefs. We've yet to see any indication that you would be willing to change even if you were convinced. :idunno:

Wrong in your opinion. They are all full of logical fallacies and often just sheer stupidity. I can say the same back at you. Believe me, if the fundamentalist christian hell and heaven are real I'd choose heaven in a heart beat. Will your God still torture me for my wring belief?

]
Uh, if a group preaches any gospel other than what Paul shared, it is not Christian. With the amount you rail against Christianity, one would have thought you'd know what it is about. :idunno:

Like I said, you all say somethi g fifferent, and you all use the same muddled and contradictory text to support it.

Tinark

I've already read all of the New testament. I don't need to read it "over and over" - it is a muddled message full of contradictions. It was written almost two millena ago, and it shows. It makes no sense whatsoever that a perfect being would use such a muddled and contradictory text to communicate a message. There is no evidence that it is anything but words of ignorant men written who had incorrect beliefs about reality and told fanciful tales.

Tinark

What do you mean, which one? There's only one end for you if you persist in despising Christ.

Please follow the conversation - Stripe told me that hell isn't for those with wrong belief but rather those who reject or decline the offer to live in heaven (which I will gladly accept if it turns out to be real after I die, which I'm almost certain is not the case). Now you're telling me that yes, hell is for those with wrong belief. Like I said, you all say something different.

musterion

Please follow the conversation - Stripe told me that hell isn't for those with wrong belief but rather those who reject or decline the offer to live in heaven (which I will gladly accept if it turns out to be real after I die, which I'm almost certain is not the case).

Those are two sides of the same quarter. If you have (or don't, as case may be) one, you'll have the other.

Now I'm having others tell me that yes, hell is for those with wrong belief. Like I said, you all say something different.
I acknowledge there's a lot of needless hairsplitting but just take this to the bank: if you believe Christ was not Who He said He is, and cannot do for you what He came to do, then you'll be damned for that belief because it's false.

And just to reiterate to make sure you're clear on it: the Bible offers ZERO hope of forgiveness and justification, or even Rome's idiotic concept of "purification by fire" after death.

Tinark

Those are two sides of the same quarter. If you have (or don't, as case may be) one, you'll have the other.

I acknowledge there's a lot of needless hairsplitting but just take this to the bank: if you believe Christ was not Who He said He is, and cannot do for you what He came to do, then you'll be damned for that belief because it's false.

And just to reiterate to make sure you're clear on it: the Bible offers ZERO hope of forgiveness and justification after death.

Stripe disagrees with you. He says I will not go to hell for my wrong belief that Christ, heaven and hell do not exist. Take it up with him.