Another Saint Louis thug has justice served upon him by police

Doom

He should be held accountable for sure. But his death does not need to be celebrated and mocked like a Muslim terrorist would do.
Muslims celebrate the death of the innocent, whom they murder. I'm celebrating the fact that no innocent person was harmed, and that not only was justice served, but that a message has been sent to the next thug that considers pulling a gun on a policeman.

Arthur Brain

How old does someone have to be before they are held accountable for pulling a gun on a police officer?

How old does someone have to be to celebrate the death of another human being and mock to boot? I'm not saying that the officer in question had any choice here but to bask in the death of an 18 year old is just sick quite frankly.

Then of course there's paragons of virtue here who've never screwed up in their youth at all and go to church services each and every Sunday...

:plain:

shagster01

Muslims celebrate the death of the innocent, whom they murder.

Muslims? or Terrorists?

I know plenty of Muslims personally that have never killed anyone innocent or guilty and would never dream of doing such a thing. Muslim (or any) Terrorists on the other hand. . .

I'm celebrating the fact that no innocent person was harmed, and that not only was justice served, but that a message has been sent to the next thug that considers pulling a gun on a policeman.

My good friend is a cop that had to kill a man that pulled a gun on his colleague this past summer here in Colorado. He understands that he had to do it and it was the right thing to do, but I have never heard him use, or imply, the word "celebrate" to describe any emotion he had about doing what he had to. It deeply saddened him to have to do that, even though no innocent was hurt.

MarcATL

Nope. I'm mocking a guy for being stupid enough to pull a gun on a police officer.

That would have been far better. We wouldn't be able to mock him then. :thumb:

You're more willing to call people names than I am? :idunno:

Clearly there is no Christ in this poster. Clearly. Sadly too.

*SMHGOP*

musterion

Muslims celebrate the death of the innocent, whom they murder.

I learned recently that some Muslims consider all people to be Muslims from birth who, for whatever reason, go apostate and thereby justify their own murder at the hands of the faithful. Not saying all Muslims believe that but the mindset might explain much about those who do.

Kinda reminds me of Calvinism's reprobation lottery.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Luke 23:32-43

32 Two other men, both criminals, were also led out with him to be executed.

33 When they came to the place called the Skull, they crucified him there, along with the criminals—one on his right, the other on his left.

34 Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

35 The people stood watching, and the rulers even sneered at him. They said, “He saved others; let him save himself if he is God’s Messiah, the Chosen One.”

36 The soldiers also came up and mocked him. They offered him wine vinegar 37and said, “If you are the king of the Jews, save yourself.”

38 There was a written notice above him, which read: this is the king of the jews.

39 One of the criminals who hung there hurled insults at him: “Aren’t you the Messiah? Save yourself and us!”

40 But the other criminal rebuked him. “Don’t you fear God,” he said, “since you are under the same sentence?

41 We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong.”

42 Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom. ”

43 Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.”
Another Saint Louis thug has justice served upon him by police

The Bible tells us that it was not the respectable members of society that were granted a place in "Paradise" by Jesus - they were the very ones that were responsible for his crucifiction.

It was the "thief on the cross," the thug, that was granted a place in "Paradise!"

Last edited:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Actually it was whoever repented, regardless of their past.

But don't let the facts get in the way of your agenda.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not saying that the officer in question had any choice here but to bask in the death of an 18 year old is just sick quite frankly.

No, to bask in the death of the unrighteous.

Psalm 58

10 The righteous shall rejoice when he sees the vengeance; He shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked,

Tinark

Some people just aren't happy unless they can sit in smug self righteous indignation at the demise of others - even 18 year old's who have barely broken into adulthood. If they could edit 'The Shawshank Redemption' they'd likely have Morgan Freeman's character blown away before he even appeared in the film...

Don't forget this is coming from people who think eternal torture for the crime of wrong belief is all fine and dandy and something worth rejoicing over. Who also think there is nothing wrong with genocide (1 Samuel 15, for example) or the taking of sex slaves (Numbers 31, for example) as long as it has the God Seal of Approval™ on it. What are a few dead bodies of criminals in comparison to that?

Tinark

Muslims celebrate the death of the innocent, whom they murder. I'm celebrating the fact that no innocent person was harmed, and that not only was justice served, but that a message has been sent to the next thug that considers pulling a gun on a policeman.

The Muslim terrorists don't consider them to be innocent but rather infidels with wrong belief worthy of death. Little different than fundie Christians believe all humans worthy of eternal torture for wrong belief (although at least the Christians don't think they need to carry out their God's death and torture plan themselves in the real world (but only accept that the government do that - for the dominionists), unlike the extremist Muslims.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
:mock: Liberal morons.

Nick M said:
Christmas post of the day.

That's Right!!!

But, More like; Republican, Liberal, and Independent Morons.

=M=

If a Man/Woman is Attempting to steal your Life with a Gun, you have Every Right to Execute/Slay Him.
People that don't think so are weak; I dare any one of them to disagree with Me..

If a Cop points a Gun at you, you have every right to slay him/her, as Well; Given Cops are just Men/Women, Men/Women that should be Held Accountable, Possibly even to a Higher degree by the Justice System than a Common Citizen, and even Possibly have Greater Consequences for Their Actions, and a Harsher Repercussion for their Crimes.

The Only Pigs I see are a Bunch of Ignorant People; Who are killing Each other.

I don't care what Color they are.
They could be Purple, I still can't help but laugh when people do the Wrong thing; Vanity is Sad but Funny.

What can I say?

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is coming from people who think eternal torture for the crime of wrong belief is ... fine.
Nope.

People do not go to hell because of what they believe, they go to hell because they reject Jesus Christ as risen Lord and savior.

It pays to know what it is you are mocking, otherwise you just make a fool of yourself.

musterion

These stories about the killings of African-American men by police officers (or by a "neighborhood watch captain," in Trayvon Martin's case) are all what my long-time radio and podcast partner Brian Ward calls "stories of choice." They are plucked from a nearly endless supply of sad events that occur daily in a nation of 315 million, and are promoted because they further a political narrative. An unholy alliance of activists and newspaper reporters and editors tries to distort our perception of reality by giving undue emphasis to them. Then, of course, reality begins to catch up with perception, and we have riots, murders of police officers, and so on. But understand that the decision to promote these stories, in preference to others that are equally or more newsworthy, is a choice that is consciously made by people with a political agenda.

-- Powerline's John Hinderaker

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How old does someone have to be before they are held accountable for pulling a gun on a police officer?

Age is irrelevant.

If you pull a gun on a police officer, you deserve to be shot multiple times.