Another Saint Louis thug has justice served upon him by police

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Obama is responsible for all this country's racial hatred? There was none before him? 100's of years of racial divide, slavery, segregation and all had nothing to do with it? It is ALL Obama?

Thanks for making my point (liberals just won't let it go).

It certainly isn't the loving caring attitude Christians want to pretend they have.

How can you speak for Christians when you abhor our religion shag?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Please prove how it is ALL Obama's fault. How it wasn't around until he was president.

The racial fire has been constantly stoked by the Obama adminstation and the prostitute media that bows down to him for the past 6+ years (liberals have been doing it for decades through entitlement programs). Look at all of the hatred towards the police and towards white people in general. Certainly you're not blind to what's been going on for the past 6+ years are you shag?

What good does the mocking accomplish?

When people such as yourself and the left in general proudly engage in evil behavior, since I can't do anything to stop you from doing so, mocking you is a release valve that keeps me from exploding.

shagster01

The racial fire has been constantly stoked by the Obama adminstation and the prostitute media that bows down to him for the past 8 years. Look at all of the hatred towards the police and towards white people in general. Certainly you're not blind to what's been going on for the past 8 years are you shag?

So it was ALL Obama's fault a few posts ago. Now it's Obama and the media's fault.

When people such as yourself and the left in general proudly engage in evil behavior, since I can't do anything to stop you from doing so, mocking you is a release valve that keeps me from exploding.

So it is there to help you cope through your weakness of not being able to control others.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
The racial fire has been constantly stoked by the Obama adminstation and the prostitute media that bows down to him for the past 6+ years. Look at all of the hatred towards the police and towards white people in general. Certainly you're not blind to what's been going on for the past 6+ years are you shag?

So it was ALL Obama's fault a few posts ago. Now it's Obama and the media's fault.

Sheriff Clarke: 'Obama Built This Racial Divide'
http://insider.foxnews.com/2014/12/11/sheriff-clarke-obama-built-racial-divide

Quote:

So it is there to help you cope through your weakness of not being able to control others.

If our country had righteous laws where people who proudly engage in evil behavior were punished, there would be no need for mocking them shag.

Your turn shag: Show us how Obama (and the prostitute media that bows down to him) has done their best to bring all of America together since he became President 6+ years ago.

shagster01

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
The racial fire has been constantly stoked by the Obama adminstation and the prostitute media that bows down to him for the past 6+ years. Look at all of the hatred towards the police and towards white people in general. Certainly you're not blind to what's been going on for the past 6+ years are you shag?

Sheriff Clarke: 'Obama Built This Racial Divide'
http://insider.foxnews.com/2014/12/11/sheriff-clarke-obama-built-racial-divide

Quote:

If our country had righteous laws where people who proudly engage in evil behavior were punished, there would be no need for mocking them shag.

Your turn shag: Show us how Obama (and the prostitute media that bows down to him) has done their best to bring all of America together since he became President 6+ years ago.

I have no duty to defend Obama.

You have still not shown me how race relations were not divided before Obama.

resodko

BANNED
Banned

i don't have the time today to do a search and comparison (and i don't really know where I'd start :think: ), but it would be interesting to compare the media's coverage of racial incidents during bush's presidency to obama's

of course, we all know that bush hates black people, or he would have told them to evacuate new orleans

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Yet you are.

As mentioned in an earlier post, race relations have been "divided" in the US since liberals started giving blacks preferential treatment instead of holding them up to the same standards as others.

Obama (when I say Obama, I mean those who support him as well) has stoked the racial fire even more so than before.

It's an old tactic used for centuries if not longer shag:

Divide and conquer.

shagster01

Yet you are.

As mentioned in an earlier post, race relations have been "divided" in the US since liberals started giving blacks preferential treatment instead of holding them up to the same standards as others.

Obama (when I say Obama, I mean those who support him as well) has stoked the racial fire even more so than before.

It's an old tactic used for centuries if not longer shag:

Divide and conquer.

So you don't consider slavery or segregation a form of division? Because that all happened before affirmative action.

Racial division started when we imported black people to be slaves.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
So you don't consider slavery or segregation a form of division? Because that all happened before affirmative action.

blacks weren't the only slaves in colonial america

plenty of white slaves and indian slaves, too

resodko

BANNED
Banned
America’s first slave owner was a black man.

According to colonial records, the first slave owner in the United States was a black man.

Prior to 1655 there were no legal slaves in the colonies, only indentured servants. All masters were required to free their servants after their time was up. Seven years was the limit that an indentured servant could be held. Upon their release they were granted 50 acres of land. This included any Negro purchased from slave traders. Negros were also granted 50 acres upon their release.

Anthony Johnson was a Negro from modern-day Angola. He was brought to the US to work on a tobacco farm in 1619. In 1622 he was almost killed when Powhatan Indians attacked the farm. 52 out of 57 people on the farm perished in the attack. He married a female black servant while working on the farm.

When Anthony was released he was legally recognized as a “free Negro” and ran a successful farm. In 1651 he held 250 acres and five black indentured servants. In 1654, it was time for Anthony to release John Casor, a black indentured servant. Instead Anthony told Casor he was extending his time. Casor left and became employed by the free white man Robert Parker.

Anthony Johnson sued Robert Parker in the Northampton Court in 1654. In 1655, the court ruled that Anthony Johnson could hold John Casor indefinitely. The court gave judicial sanction for blacks to own slave of their own race. Thus Casor became the first permanent slave and Johnson the first slave owner.

shagster01

blacks weren't the only slaves in colonial america

plenty of white slaves and indian slaves, too

Yes but freed white slaves head a better chance of being accepted back into society and making something of themselves. Their skin still gave them an advantage.

And I'd hardly call relationships between white and Indian good either.

Of course aCW will tell me how that's the indian's fault.

Tinark

Reading is not your strong suit, is it? :chuckle:

You are condemned because you have heard the truth and have rejected it.

I have not rejected anything, doofus.

Your journey to hell has nothing to do with your belief. You know what Jesus offers, yet you refuse it.

If Jesus wants to offer me something, he can go ahead and make the offer to me and I will consider it. As it stands right now, the offer is made by people who claim to speak for him and they all say something different, and everything about the so called offer sounds 100% bogus, and so I believe the offer is completely bogus. Your Jesus can fix that situation at any time He pleases.

As it stands right now, I'm being condemned for my wrong belief. You are just trying to butcher the English language because apparently you can't seem to accept this awful reality, and it is probably one of the most awful things that the sadistic human mind has ever dreamed up. As it stands, my original statement holds.

Tinark

When the Book of Life is opened and your name is not found there, your words spoken here today and elsewhere will be the evidence why it's not written there. And then you will be cast into the Lake. Again, I expect you to believe none of this, at least not this side of death. But you will believe it on The Day, and you will be without any excuse when that Day comes.

I have plenty of excuse - it's all completely bogus. The so called representatives of this so called truth is one of the most legitimate reasons to believe it is all bogus. Another good "excuse" is that belief isn't voluntary - it is a conclusion the brain arrives at without willful choice but based on the way it processes logical information.

Tinark

The racial fire has been constantly stoked by the Obama adminstation and the prostitute media that bows down to him for the past 6+ years (liberals have been doing it for decades through entitlement programs).

So it is those who speak about working towards the end of racism and point out the areas where the racism still exists that are responsible for the racism. Spoken like a true racist.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Liberals, constantly playing the 300+ year old slavery card.

What must be done so that you and your fellow liberals will leave past wrongs behind you:

reparations?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So it is those who speak about working towards the end of racism and point out the areas where the racism still exists that are responsible for the racism. Spoken like a true racist.

In order to end racism wouldn't the first step be to quit constantly talking about skin color as your President B. Hussein Obama does?

shagster01

Liberals, constantly playing the 300+ year old slavery card.

What must be done so that you and your fellow liberals will leave past wrongs behind you:

reparations?

You tried to tell me when something started. I told you when it actually started. You get mad because I bring up history.

Yep, a regular conversation with aCW.