Another Saint Louis thug has justice served upon him by police

shagster01

No, to bask in the death of the unrighteous.

Psalm 58

10 The righteous shall rejoice when he sees the vengeance; He shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked,

Why is it that every time you try to justify your hate with scripture you go to the old testament?

shagster01

Nope.

People do not go to hell because of what they believe, they go to hell because they reject Jesus Christ as risen Lord and savior.

It pays to know what it is you are mocking, otherwise you just make a fool of yourself.

Yeah. I told the one thief that he'd go to paradise.

And then he openly mocked the other one... oh wait, no he didn't.

In fact, I remember reading about Jesus being mocked, but I can't recall when he mocked anyone.

Allknighter

Thievery is one thing. Pulling a deadly weapon out while being questioned about thievery deserves equal if not a greater response. What should the officer have done? Use harsh language?

shagster01

Thievery is one thing. Pulling a deadly weapon out while being questioned about thievery deserves equal if not a greater response. What should the officer have done? Use harsh language?

The issue here is the mocking of the individual, not the force used. Nobody here has yet said that the cop wasn't justified.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Some people just aren't happy unless they can sit in smug self righteous indignation at the demise of others - even 18 year old's who have barely broken into adulthood. If they could edit 'The Shawshank Redemption' they'd likely have Morgan Freeman's character blown away before he even appeared in the film...

red was serving time for murder, presumably the murder of an innocent person

wouldn't it have been more just if red had been killed before he had murdered an innocent person?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This guy had it coming. However, mocking him is the wrong response. Though he brought it on himself, it's still a sad situation.

Mocking the guy is as bad as chastising the cop. We can all just be sad it came to that and move on.

Apparently mocking the deaths of others is part of the holiday tradition for some ...

shagster01

red was serving time for murder, presumably the murder of an innocent person

wouldn't it have been more just if red had been killed before he had murdered an innocent person?

If he was killed BEFORE he did anything wrong, he'd be the innocent person being murdered.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
If he was killed BEFORE he did anything wrong, he'd be the innocent person being murdered.

in the movie, red shot a man during an armed robbery attempt

wouldn't it have been more just if red had been shot by the store owner, an armed bystander, a cop before he murdered an innocent person?

shagster01

in the movie, red shot a man during an armed robbery attempt

wouldn't it have been more just if red had been shot by the store owner, an armed bystander, a cop before he murdered an innocent person?

Yes, if he was in the act of the crime and that was the only way to stop it.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah. I told the one thief that he'd go to paradise. And then he openly mocked the other one... oh wait, no he didn't.
I notice your post has nothing to do with what you quoted. I wonder why that is. :think:

I remember reading about Jesus being mocked, but I can't recall when he mocked anyone.

That's nice. :)

:think:

:mock: Shag.

republicanchick

He decided (like Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin) to forgo a trial and judge and let the police remove the evil from us.

[
St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said the officer was questioning two men — one later identified as 18-year-old Antonio Martin — late Tuesday about a theft at a Berkeley convenience store when Martin pulled a 9mm handgun on the officer.

The officer stumbled backward but fired three shots, one of which struck Martin, Belmar said. No shots came from Martin's loaded gun, the chief said.​

:mock: gun fight losers

well, i guess if you carry a gun, people will be afraid if they see.
Imagine that

+

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why is it that every time you try to justify your hate with scripture you go to the old testament?

Actually, I usually show what Paul says about swine like you. But for the sake of you not being as stupid today as yesterday, this is what David referred to in Psalm 58. A day found in the "New Testament".

Revelation 20

10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
This guy had it coming. However, mocking him is the wrong response. Though he brought it on himself, it's still a sad situation.

Mocking the guy is as bad as chastising the cop. We can all just be sad it came to that and move on.

I believe that the mockery is going towards liberals like you and that foul mouthed Art Brain because you're constantly defending evil behavior.

Come on shag, defend this guy, tell us that the police officer shouldn't have fired his weapon until fired upon.