a whore for the republican party

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A *Trump Supporter* would be anyone who votes for Trump. Since he will more than likely be the republican candidate, will you be one of his many supporters?

-no
-thank you for that question

IF Trump is the Republican candidate (which is more than likely) and you are claiming you will not be voting for him, the only other choices are to

Not vote
Vote for the Democrat
Vote third party

Which will you choose?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A *Trump Supporter* would be anyone who votes for Trump. Since he will more than likely be the republican candidate, will you be one of his many supporters?

only an idiot would think trump will be the republican nominee

Alright, your refusal to answer the question has been noted. I will go ahead and bookmark your post and ask you again should he end up being your nominee.

ClimateSanity

What people fail to realize is that trump's support comes from people who wish to use him as a rusty fork to stick in the eye of the RNC (OK doser, 2016). I would go further than that and say they see him as a rusty fork to stick in the eye of the bought and paid for establishment. People are tired of the country being run by Goldman Sachs and George Soros behind the scene. They want real leaders and not puppets.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
What people fail to realize is that trumps support comes from people who wish to use him as a rusty fork to stick in the eye of the RNC (OK doser, 2016). I would go further than that and say they see him as a rusty fork to stick in the eye of the bought and paid for establishment. People are tired of the country being run by Goldman Sachs and George Soros behind the scene. They want real leaders and not puppets.

so why didn't obama fix all that?