a whore for the republican party

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
well, you're half right
No, I'm just right. Or, as Christie recently put it:

“I believe that if a woman has been raped, that is a birth and a pregnancy that she should be able to terminate. If she is the victim of incest, this is not a woman’s choice. This is a woman being violated. And the fact is that we have always has believed, as has Ronald Reagan, that we have self-defense for women who have been raped and impregnated because of it, or the subject of incest and been impregnated for it,” he said. “That woman should not have to deliver that child if they believe that violation is now an act of self-defense by terminating that pregnancy.

In both the 2008 and 2012 general elections, Democrats attempted to raise doubts about whether the Republican nominees, John McCain and Mitt Romney, supported exceptions for rape and incest. McCain and Romney both supported exceptions for rape and incest.” Time, Feb. 6, 2016

why would i care what is meaningful to a dishonest scumbag like yourself, who isn't embarrassed about voting for the guy who voted to allow live-born children to be murdered?
Thanks for illustrating my point about your maturity and malice. Of course you've never once quoted me in any way to illustrate a dishonesty that only exists in your declarations. Which is, ironically enough, dishonest as practices go. The rest, as with your estimation of my faith, isn't worth the time it took to write this much, so...
-town and I have history
-and
-town has a lot of friends

Do I? Well, you'd know. I don't keep up with that sort of thing. :idunno:

WizardofOz

[MENTION=4838]chrysostom[/MENTION]

Why are you incredulous about Trump? If he wins the nomination, who will you vote for?

You're in a pickle but I never thought you'd squirm so much.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, I'm just right. Or, as Christie recently put it:
“I believe that if a woman has been raped, that is a birth and a pregnancy that she should be able to terminate. If she is the victim of incest, this is not a woman’s choice. This is a woman being violated. And the fact is that we have always has believed, as has Ronald Reagan, that we have self-defense for women who have been raped and impregnated because of it, or the subject of incest and been impregnated for it,” he said. “That woman should not have to deliver that child if they believe that violation is now an act of self-defense by terminating that pregnancy.

In both the 2008 and 2012 general elections, Democrats attempted to raise doubts about whether the Republican nominees, John McCain and Mitt Romney, supported exceptions for rape and incest. McCain and Romney both supported exceptions for rape and incest.” Time, Feb. 6, 2016

How can that be? That would mean that Republican candidates support abortion!

Did you read thhis Chrys?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
He made a blanket statement about democrats that was, at best, misleading. I think that's important and that sort of thing makes the next distortion inevitable.

It's a blanket statement but it really isn't that misleading. As a party the Democrats do support abortion. Of course, voters vote for a person, not the party, but whether or not there exists a group of Democrats that are anti-abortion isn't very important for most intents and purposes. Particularly during a Presidential election season where the two Democratic candidates are not anti-abortion.