a whore for the republican party

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
did it catch fire?

is there something about that number that makes a fire more likely?

spontaneous combustion, maybe?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
take notice chrys (and others who are following along) how his language changes when he's on the ropes, realizes he's been bested and isn't willing to admit he's wrong :darwinsm:
No, I was responding to your recollection. I recall the general question he asked and my answer. I recall him asking the particular question, which I also answered. I recall him later trying to make the first answer an evasion, instead of the byproduct of his inquiry. And my response was the same: you asked a question I gave you an answer. You asked a particular question I gave you the particular answer.

His go to from that point on was the ol "he knew and I forced it out of him" which never made any sense and was never true.

I wasn't embarrassed about voting for the President. I wasn't unclear on why I did any more than I was unclear about why the republican party failed to win my vote with McCain/Palin. I was as clear that my second vote was mostly a rejection of the President on any number of important failures and actions.

and as far as "personal animosity"
No need to candy coat it. Your inability to address me without epithets within this simple a thing illustrates the point.

-we now have bernie on the left and trump on the right
If you believe Trump. I have no doubt about Bernie.

because you and others voted for obama
So my first vote, nearly eight years ago is somehow responsible for it, but my more recent vote isn't involved. :plain:

voters have never been more angry
I'd say there have probably never been so many, but I think you've always had a lot of hostile people in both parties.

ok doser

I wasn't embarrassed about voting for the President.

this guy:
baraobam26.jpg

a decent man would be mortified for having voted for that guy

a Christian man would hang his head in shame

ok doser

where are you looking?

i see

There are currently 718 users online. 26 members and 692 guests

Most users ever online was 9,178, December 31st, 2015 at 12:15 PM.

ok doser,
beloved57,
Nihilo,
serpentdove,
Selaphiel,
glorydaz,
Faither,
Clete,
Eeset,
Foxfire,
SaulToPaul,
patrick jane+,