a whore for the republican party

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
For pro-abortion women and men, it's an inconvenience. For pro-child advocates, there is no such thing as an inconvenience when it comes to the life of an innocent, unborn baby.
Adoption should be a forced alternative to abortion. Abortion should not exist, but since it does it should always be the last resort.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Adoption should be a forced alternative to abortion. Abortion should not exist, but since it does it should always be the last resort.

Absolutely correct ... though I would add that *as a last resort* would be limited to medical intervention that was done with the intent of saving BOTH lives.

While rape is tragic, it is not a valid reason to intentionally kill an unborn baby.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Absolutely correct ... though I would add that *as a last resort* would be limited to medical intervention that was done with the intent of saving BOTH lives.

While rape is tragic, it is not a valid reason to intentionally kill an unborn baby.
Yes only medically determined and only to save a life or both lives, and I agree about rape, there is no good reason to abort a life except determined by doctors

ClimateSanity

:think: Because the way a child is conceived is the determining factor of his/her worth.

I didn't say anything about the child's worth. Imagine a man with the mentality of crucible fooling you into thinking he was your ideal man and then coming to find out what he really believed. Imagine being pregnant by this misogynist. You feel no torment knowing his child is with you?

If you do, and still carry his baby to term then kudos to you.

How do you feel about forcing your convictions on another woman and have her spend the rest of her productive life in jail?

Do you feel justified in doing this?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It's a blanket statement but it really isn't that misleading. As a party the Democrats do support abortion.
As a statement relating to planks that would be fine. But I don't agree with you on the impression he's giving. It's as inaccurate and I think purposed as his earlier blanket statement that all democrats are baby-killers. So maybe you're just missing a little context. I've had this discussion with him on a number of occasions.

Of course, voters vote for a person, not the party, but whether or not there exists a group of Democrats that are anti-abortion isn't very important for most intents and purposes.
Depends on the intent and the purpose.

Particularly during a Presidential election season where the two Democratic candidates are not anti-abortion.
If the past is prologue the distinction will come down to degree, not difference and neither candidate will decide an issue decided, absent a Constitutional convention and Amendment, which I believe can happen if trends continue.

WizardofOz

I didn't say anything about the child's worth. Imagine a man with the mentality of crucible fooling you into thinking he was your ideal man and then coming to find out what he really believed. Imagine being pregnant by this misogynist. You feel no torment knowing his child is with you?

How do you feel about forcing your convictions on another woman and have her spend the rest of her productive life in jail?

Sins of the father are not the fault of the son or daughter. Don't take their crimes or shortcomings out on the innocent.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Jeb will support Trump because ... well ... Rubio :)

That would not surprise me a bit at this point, especially after the Christi announcement. Rubio stepped on a bunch of toes during this campaign...made a lot of enemies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I have been in such a position and regardless of the bullying and threatening, my love and commitment to my children never faltered. My job will always be that of their protector.

How do I feel about forcing other women to allow their INNOCENT children to live? One hundred percent justified.

Of course ... because only one choice allows BOTH individuals to live.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
As a statement relating to planks that would be fine. But I don't agree with you on the impression he's giving. It's as inaccurate and I think purposed as his earlier blanket statement that all democrats are baby-killers. So maybe you're just missing a little context. I've had this discussion with him on a number of occasions.
I'm aware of the context.

Depends on the intent and the purpose.
That's why I said most. :chuckle:

If the past is prologue the distinction will come down to degree, not difference and neither candidate will decide an issue decided, absent a Constitutional convention and Amendment, which I believe can happen if trends continue.
I guess one of the questions is how important those degrees are.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Trump apparently doesn't know anything about the KKK so he won't denounce them. :plain:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/02/28/trump-won-t-denounce-kkk-support.html

When asked by CNN's Jake Tapper on Sunday about David Duke and the KKK supporting his candidacy, Donald Trump passed on refuting them. "I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists," he said. "So I don't know. I don't know -- did he endorse me, or what's going on? Because I know nothing about David Duke; I know nothing about white supremacists." When Tapper said he was specifically talking about the KKK, Trump continued saying, "I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about." He then declared, "You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I'd have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them and certainly I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. You may have groups in there that are totally fine -- it would be very unfair. So give me a list of the groups and I'll let you know."

:doh:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm aware of the context.
Then if you're aware chrys has a habit of speaking unilaterally you should have no reason to doubt that's how he means to be taken. And taken that way it's at best a misleading statement.

That's why I said most. :chuckle:
I was looking at the other party on that one. :)

I guess one of the questions is how important those degrees are.
I don't think how many people you kill makes you more or less of a killer, but if you're angling for the starfish story I suppose I'd say at this point the law, absent a fairly strong and Constitutional intervention, is set.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
there is no single KKK

there are disparate groups who use "KKK" as part of their organization's name, who have similar goals

trump was right to request clarification from the reporter as to which "kkk" he was referring to

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It's a blanket statement but it really isn't that misleading. As a party the Democrats do support abortion. Of course, voters vote for a person, not the party, but whether or not there exists a group of Democrats that are anti-abortion isn't very important for most intents and purposes. Particularly during a Presidential election season where the two Democratic candidates are not anti-abortion.

oh, hush that crazy talk

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
It's a blanket statement but it really isn't that misleading. As a party the Democrats do support abortion. Of course, voters vote for a person, not the party, but whether or not there exists a group of Democrats that are anti-abortion isn't very important for most intents and purposes. Particularly during a Presidential election season where the two Democratic candidates are not anti-abortion.

we should ask town to name the democrats who are pro life