rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I want to shut down the government as much as anyone does
but
I want a republican in the white house
most do not want a shut down
most will blame the republicans for a shut down

Funny, that is not how it went down last time, in fact after the last shutdown republicans picked up house seats, took back the senate, & the majority of state Governorships also went republican. Your information is bogus, & your fear is unfounded in fact.

most will vote for democrats
so
we can't give them a reason
there are more of them
the only time we win
is
when a lot of them stay home
we are a minority
do you know what that means?

That is where you are wrong, the largest voter block in America are independents and they can vote either way but, they sure as heck are not going to vote for another RINO loser, that ship has already sailed, might as well deal with the reality that the republican party must cater to it's conservative independent base if they want to win, a RINO can't seal the deal...ever, the independents will reject them every time, and make no mistake the republican party cannot win without the independent vote.

lighthouse99

It is irrelevant what he meant, Bush is another that sees no problem with hordes of illegals invading our nation, breaking our laws, and destroying the wages for working Americans, sapping the social service system, etc...Bush and his ilk are part of the problem because they have no intention of fixing the problem, they profit from it through a slave labor force paid for by the citizenry.

it would rather seem you are right here--sigh. I sigh b/c i kinda liked Bush. But we have to face reality :(

lighthouse99

I want to shut down the government
the only time we win
is
when a lot of them stay home
we are a minority
do you know what that means?

i dont agree. The times when we have won big (and really there was only ONE time we won BIG) it was when we had a TRUE Conservative running

1984. Reagan won 49 states in one of those elections. The candidate who is most like Reagan is Cruz

It can happen again. :)

:luigi:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
it would rather seem you are right here--sigh. I sigh b/c i kinda liked Bush. But we have to face reality :(

I cannot stand the man, his milquetoast message, or the neocon RINO faction he runs with, they are the problem with the republican party and Washington politics in general...time for a change. when the vote comes to California (which is late) I am hoping Ted Cruz is on the ballot because I really like him & the direction he wants to lead America.

lighthouse99

I cannot stand the man, his milquetoast message, or the neocon RINO faction he runs with, they are the problem with the republican party and Washington politics in general...time for a change. when the vote comes to California (which is late) I am hoping Ted Cruz is on the ballot because I really like him & the direction he wants to lead America.

why would he nt be on the ballot? :confused:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Meaning God help us. We can not afford another Reagen, or Bush, or Obama, or Clinton, or Carter, or Nixon, get the point?

Who would you support Doc? a candidate which has no chance of winning, a no name? I would take another Reagan any day over the lawless dictator we now have, furthermore there really is nobody but, the field you have now, and Cruz has showed himself true to the constitution and an enemy to RINO's & Dems alike...I can work with that, it is a start.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
jeb was on mornin joe
with
a few good lines

trump is a buddy of the clintons
trump gave money to the clintons
trump invited the clintons to one of his weddings(my favorite)
trump will not win in iowa
the whole thing collapses
if
trump does not win in new hampshire

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
trump is a buddy of the clintons
trump gave money to the clintons
trump invited the clintons to one of his weddings(my favorite)

Still yet, you have admitted that you would vote for him if he is the R. candidate.

What will you be saying about him IF he ends up representing your party?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Still yet, you have admitted that you would vote for him if he is the R. candidate.

What will you be saying about him IF he ends up representing your party?

read my lips
trump will not be the nominee
so
you might as well ask me
if
I would vote for you
if
you were the republican nominee
and
my answer would be the same

yes because

the democratic party supports abortion

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Until you are at the polls, you do not know. What we DO know is that if he is the nominee, you will vote for him.

Why is that so hard for you to admit?

Because he still holds out hope that ole Jeb has even an outside chance to win...which he does not. Trump may not see the nomination but, to think that it is not plausible that he could is absurd. We have seen an unqualified, inept demagogue elected twice in a row, anything at this point is plausible the way I see it.

glorydaz

Because he still holds out hope that ole Jeb has even an outside chance to win...which he does not. Trump may not see the nomination but, to think that it is not plausible that he could is absurd. We have seen an unqualified, inept demagogue elected twice in a row, anything at this point is plausible the way I see it.

:first: