a whore for the republican party

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
And yet you post an avatar of Jeb as if he has a chance? Is electable? what? :idunno:

Please do tell....

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Jeb, like so many of the GOP hopefuls, are marking time in the hope that Trump and perhaps Cruz will self-destruct and be forced to drop out.

Failing that, I suspect that the more moderate candidates will unite behind one individual in a "Stop Trump" movement at the Convention.

I also don't discount Trump, or some other candidate, challenging Cruz's legal status as a "natural-born citizen."

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
why do you call them idiots?

they are idiots

they are just angry at the the establishment

so why is hillary going to be our next president?

how do you know that?

I am not an idiot

what do you know?

history

what does that tell you?

republicans can't win the white house

based on what?

they got fewer votes in 5 of the last 6 races

so how did they get control of the house and senate?

many of the bad guys stayed home

so the idiots should be mad at the democrats

you catch on fast

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
why do you call them idiots?
they are idiots

Remember when you point that finger at others their are three others pointing directly back at you.

they are just angry at the the establishment

Angry, fed up with their lies, sick & tired of them being cowards, running from the fight. They are pathetic.

so why is hillary going to be our next president?

Because you establishment RINO types will not allow the voters to decide who they want to represent them, they force unelectable candidates upon the people.

how do you know that?

The last two presidential elections for starts...

I am not an idiot

Maybe not but, judging by your rhetoric sometimes it is debatable

what do you know?
history
what does that tell you?

History tells me that every time the establishment pushes their candidate opposed to the voter's popular candidate they lose... What is the definition of insanity again?

republicans can't win the white house
based on what?

A republican can win, just not any of the establishment variety...they cannot sell their lies to the voters again, the voters are having none of it.

they got fewer votes in 5 of the last 6 races
so how did they get control of the house and senate?

They grabbed control because the republicans were able to lie to the people yet again that they would fight for them...why do you think RINO's can't get traction Chrys? because they lied.

many of the bad guys stayed home
so the idiots should be mad at the democrats

This election you may see lots of the independents stay home when the establishment attempts to rig the nomination process, which is another loss for the RINO's.

you catch on fast

Which begs the question...Why are you such a slow learner Chrys? You holding out for the time when the RINO's are not a bunch of cowards & losers?

Last edited:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
All kidding aside Chrys, do you really think any establishment candidate has a shot at the nomination? Just curious...

And if said establishment candidate was to get the nomination (which at this point is an outside chance), do you believe that the base & independents would support him?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
some significant developments
trump is attacking hillary
why now?
trump is worried about his supporters showing up to vote
trump is now talking about spending some money on ads
what is going on?
trump will not win in iowa
this is the game changer
trump will not win in new hampshire
trump will not run third party
it is too expensive
the time he has to do real damage to the republican party is running out
watch trump run

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
why now?

It should not come as a mystery that Trump has beat down most of his competition now he is turning his sights on the main target. It is called strategy, and though you may think the man has no strategy, it does not mean he is not playing his hand his way (unconventional yes). He is preparing for the main race IMO.

what is going on?

It's game time Chrys, he has been getting his message through quite well for free at this point, now he will spend the money to seal the deal. It is obvious that you & other RINO's don't think this guy is for real but, I believe you are sadly mistaken.

this is the game changer

Not really, I don't think he ever expected to win Iowa he has his sights set on NH.

Who is going to beat him? Jeb? That won't happen...Trump actually has a very good chance of taking NH. The surprise will be in SC.

it is too expensive
watch trump run

He doesn't have to run third party Chrys, and if the polls are even remotely reflective of the votes cast he may be the undisputed nominee, I think Cruz will give him a good run, Rubio is too young & inexperienced...it shows, Jeb & the rest are not even on the radar nobody is listening or very few...what 3% now? Watch Trump & Cruz run indeed! they both have a fair shot at this thing by the look of things.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
On a side note Chrys, it is obvious that you have me on ignore or are intentionally not speaking directly to me, it is too bad you & I cannot have a political discussion whether we agree or not, I don't agree with you but, I am not so petty as not to address you. Have a Happy New Year Chrys....Smile. :D

lighthouse99

why now?
what is going on?
this is the game changer
it is too expensive
watch trump run

T is supposed to be slightly ahead in NH. But why are you endorsing someone who is not really conservative on many issues? Bush seems to be willing to let unvetted "refugees" into our country, which means ltting terrorists in!

it's an act of love to allow people to violate another country's laws???

we've had enough lawlessness

:shocked:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
T is supposed to be slightly ahead in NH. But why are you endorsing someone who is not really conservative on many issues? Bush seems to be willing to let unvetted "refugees" into our country, which means ltting terrorists in!

Because Jeb is a baby kisser, attempting to make himself palatable to the the milquetoast establishment elitist wing of the party, he is a progressive just like his daddy & brother were, they are not conservatives and never have been. The only reason Reagan had Bush Sr. as a running mate was to appease the establishment RINO's after all. Don't get me wrong, the Bush's are not evil but, their politics cannot be construed with conservatism because they are not conservatives, it is as simple as that.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
trump now has a list of republican voters
trump had to agree to something to get it
why does he need it?
he is not sure his supporters will show up to vote
and
now he can check to see
if
his supporters are on that list

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
trump now has a list of republican voters
trump had to agree to something to get it
why does he need it?
he is not sure his supporters will show up to vote
and
now he can check to see
if
his supporters are on that list

You are becoming quite the conspiracy theorist Chrys, you are aware that most of the candidates have that list, no?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
soon the voting will begin
and
the idiots will have more to chase
than
just the polls
and
the pollsters will have to explain what happened
and
trump will have to explain why he is not winning

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Thought this was kind of interesting.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/30/why-is-matt-drudge-boosting-donald-trump.html

Why Is Matt Drudge Boosting Donald Trump?

Now, if you’re reacting to this by thinking so what, tell me something new, my answer is that I am telling you something new. In 2012, Drudge generally backed not Newt Gingrich or Ron Paul or Rick Santorum or Herman Cain, but Mr. Establishment himself, Mitt Romney! You can go back and Google it and find loads of stories from that cycle about how Drudge highlighted pro-Romney stories and how the other GOP contenders groused that Drudge was helping Mittens.

Why the change? I’m not exactly a Drudge world insider. The public evidence we have is the big and very rare interview Drudge gave back in October to wingnut radio host Alex Jones, where he delivered gems like this one: “You’ve got to be the greatest you can be now—now. Before this country is so completely altered and we’re left with Hillary’s brain in the Oval Office in a jar. Cuz that’s what we’re getting. She is old and she’s sick. She is not a contender. They’re making her a contender with these propped up Saturday Night Live things; it’s like a head on a stick. And then on the Today show with [Savannah Guthrie]—a head on a stick. She is not a viable, vibrant leader for this country of 300—including the illegals, 380 million—Americans. So the media is trying to put us to sleep.”
So now we’re getting to crunch time. How much juice does Drudge still have with GOP primary voters, especially in the key states? Probably a lot is my guess. It’s obviously impossible to say how much Drudge has helped Trump thus far. Trump probably didn’t need a push from Drudge to get where he is. But look at it from the reverse point of view: If Drudge had been anti-Trump these last six months, Trump very well might not be where he is right now.

The more serious question is how much juice Drudge might have in a general election contest. He will want to destroy Hillary Clinton, there’s no doubt about that. If Trump is actually the Republican nominee, Drudge will have his dream match-up: the right-wing nativist ****-the-establishment candidate versus a Clinton. Destroying, or trying to destroy, a Clinton (Bill) is what made Drudge world famous in the first place, back in 1998. But that didn’t work out for him. And promoting the candidate that half the Republican Party would run away from holding its nose doesn’t seem like the best way to stop this Clinton.

Maybe deep down on some level even they only dimly grasp, all these people want her to be the president. She’s great for ratings and page views, and everything they don’t like about a changing country that they no longer speak to or for can be immediately blamed on her. Only a Clinton victory would support their idea of America as a place where the corporate media are brainwashing people to become diversity-worshipping automatons, and conservative media will be there to ride the decline.

And that’s what Drudge’s move from Romney to Trump proves: On the radical right, it’s not about stopping liberalism anymore. It’s about demolishing conservatism.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
and
than
just the polls
and
and

I hope so!

Chrys, did you see the news stories about the Gallup polls on the most admired people of the year? Trump was tied for 2nd. And guess who he was tied with? Pope Francis!

Obama and Hillary Clinton were tied for first.

It makes me wonder if this world is worth living in. :plain:

kmoney

Hall of Fame

I think Bush's 'act of love' comment was about the people trying to come here, not about someone letting them in.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
All kidding aside Chrys, do you really think any establishment candidate has a shot at the nomination? Just curious...

And if said establishment candidate was to get the nomination (which at this point is an outside chance), do you believe that the base & independents would support him?

Probably. You don't think an independent is more likely to vote for someone like Bush than someone like Trump?

And how are you defining base? I'm assuming you mean anti-establishment/tea-party types. And for that you have to ask how many people are willing to vote for the lesser of the two evils. And on that I think many are. :idunno:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Why Is Matt Drudge Boosting Donald Trump?

the same reason the others are

they are all catering to the idiots
and
that is why I dropped my brietbart thread

they are mad at the republicans when they should be mad at obama and the idiots who reelected him

getting a republican in the white house is not easy

pay attention to the one presidential election in the last 27 years where the republicans got more votes

you want simple answers
look there

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
and
than
just the polls
and
and

Anything is possible Chrys but, what will you be posting if the votes match the polls? :think:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Of course not. They (RINOs) care not about winning an election, only advancing the agenda.