Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
please note
there are no polls
based on
registered republicans who have a history of voting in primaries

read the fine print

I guess that is my job

It will take more than single digit support...Ole Jeb can't even muster much more than 7%. Jeb's days are numbered....

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Rand's "Audit the Fed" bill fails. Rand got 54 votes as versus 47 against, but not the 60 required for cloture, let alone the 67 required to overturn a sure Barry veto. The bill goes down to defeat.

Time now to forget this very small reform, and continue educating Americans, as Ron Paul does, on why we need to End the Fed. Given the economic catastrophe it’s bringing down on the whole world, there has never been a better time. May Ron one day–if we do our job–be the auctioneer at the sale of Mordor’s cold, marble Fed headquarters.

Going, going, gone.

Thank the ole RINO McConnell who won't change the change the rules (as Reed did) to get it through. Not just the presidency needs to be changed but, every one of these establishment RINO lifers need the boot as well.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
voting republican does make a difference

To who? :AMR:

Horowitz: GOP to Confirm ‘Property Rights are White and Racist’ Judge

Article said:
After confirming a liberal judge to the Third Circuit Court of Appeals earlier this week as their first act of 2016, Senate Republicans are prepared to confirm yet another liberal judge next week. And once again, they are sneaking it in as the first vote on Tuesday so that opponents can’t mobilize. Welcome to Orwell’s “1984” where the opposition party is not really the opposition party.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
okay
you are mad
I get that
but
here is something you may not be getting
it could be all about obama
and
with the democrats
you are going to get someone like obama
I think it is time you got that

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
okay
you are mad
I get that
but
here is something you may not be getting
it could be all about obama
and
with the democrats

okay
I get it
you come here just to see what is going on

thanks for stopping by

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
with the democrats

Uh-huh... :yawn:

Levin Destroys Republicans Opposing Commonsense Iran Amendments: 'Lying, No Good for Nothing, Preposterous and Pathetic!'

Article said:
At this moment, the sad fact is that it doesn't matter which party is in power; leaders of both parties are more than prepared to sell out America and its allies if they think it'll get them some extra votes from low-information voters who only care about their "Obama phones".

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Many including myself have given Chrys the reasons why the establishment republicans are not only irrelevant but, why even if they did get their anointed candidate ole Jeb that he would never win a general election.

Originally Posted by Article
At this moment, the sad fact is that it doesn't matter which party is in power; leaders of both parties are more than prepared to sell out America and its allies if they think it'll get them some extra votes from low-information voters who only care about their "Obama phones".

Chrys hates the voices of conservatives ie. he hates the words of you, me, and especially Mark Levin...he puts them on ignore as if that will help on election day. :chuckle:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Rand Paul should be in the top-tier still!

yes
we need to hear what he has to say
my problem is with the idiot libertarians who don't vote republican
we give them the stage to present their views
and
then they run independent
and
waste their votes

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
we give them the stage to present their views

:rotfl:

Go Chry go!!!

kool1.jpg

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
are you going to vote republican in november?

that is all we want to know about you

That depends on who both sets of idiots (IE: The Dual Parties) put up.....I have a rather complicated logarithm which cannot be fully actualized until the Primaries are over. :luigi: