“I am the mother of a gay son and I’ve taken enough from you good people”

IMJerusha

Provide scripture please that shows homosexuality and rape defined as bestiality.

This is bestiality according to the word of God.

'Also you shall not have intercourse with any animal to be defiled with it, nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it; it is a perversion.
Leviticus 18:23

And you shall not lie with any animal and so make yourself unclean with it, neither shall any woman give herself to an animal to lie with it: it is perversion.
Exodus 22:19

“Whoever lies with an animal shall be put to death.
Leviticus 20:15-16

If a man lies with an animal, he shall surely be put to death, and you shall kill the animal. If a woman approaches any animal and lies with it, you shall kill the woman and the animal; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.
Deuteronomy 27:21

“‘Cursed be anyone who lies with any kind of animal.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’

I wasn't aware that every nuance of discussion here at TOL is Biblical, however, the definitions I posted include both the Biblical as well as the vernacular and literary understanding of the word.

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I wasn't aware that every nuance of discussion here at TOL is Biblical, however, the definitions I posted include both the Biblical as well as the vernacular understanding of the word.

Aren't we discussing biblical issues and how homosexuality is wrong according to God, there is only one meaning for bestiality in scripture.

Just like the meaning of sodomy has changed over the years so has bestiality, but there are still only one reference and meaning to them in scripture.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
You pointed out that there are some animals that are capable of perversion. That does not make it normal.

It makes it a natural behavior. When some Christians rail against gay people, they say that it is unnatural. And that's simply untrue

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
We should start eating our children if we:

1) Don't want them.
2) They are sickly or weak.
3) We have too many.

Before the advent of civilization allowed for humans to properly care for disabled young, they were commonly abandoned if born and deemed too weak or incapacitated to survive in the wild.

If other animals could have the luxury of being able to care for less-than-perfect young, then they'd probably save them too. But they don't have the brainpower to form complex civilized society

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Before the advent of civilization allowed for humans to properly care for disabled young, they were commonly abandoned if born and deemed too weak or incapacitated to survive in the wild.

Before the advent of the law, cain murdered abel.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Cool. You ignore the fact that homosexuality is normal in nature, especially in higher species, and stick to your guns. I've noticed that facts bore or confuse a lot of people on TOL

Land and animals become corrupted by our sins.

Leviticus 18:25
Even the land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Land and animals become corrupted by our sins.

Leviticus 18:25
Even the land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants.

Well, you're welcome to your own beliefs and all, but if you honestly think that animals all ate plants and lived happily together in a literal sense at any point in time, then you are incorrect

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Well, you're welcome to your own beliefs and all, but if you honestly think that animals all ate plants and lived happily together in a literal sense at any point in time, then you are incorrect

How would you know, you think God makes mistakes, thats enough to tell me you dont know what you are talking about. We already know you don't believe His word. Sounds like your mistake, not mine.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Please show animals behaving sinfully before sin existed.

Sin has ALWAYS existed. The Bible tale of the Fall of Eden is a parabolic story. I don't think you believe that Satan was literally a giant talking snake, do you?

But here's your proof anyway: dinosaurs with other dinosaurs in their bellies, fossilized of course

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
How would you know, you think God makes mistakes, thats enough to tell me you dont know what you are talking about. We already know you don't believe His word. Sounds like your mistake, not mine.

Not me, GOD thinks that he makes mistakes. Who am I to argue?

You show a clear inability to see things from a different POV. I feel sorry for people that are so limited

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Sin has ALWAYS existed. The Bible tale of the Fall of Eden is a parabolic story. I don't think you believe that Satan was literally a giant talking snake, do you?

But here's your proof anyway: dinosaurs with other dinosaurs in their bellies, fossilized of course

Of course, more that you don't believe scripture. Why do you believe yourself a christian, maybe your "god" made a mistake about it?

Nazaroo

IMJerusha

Aren't we discussing biblical issues and how homosexuality is wrong according to God, there is only one meaning for bestiality in scripture.

Just like the meaning of sodomy has changed over the years so has bestiality, but there are still only one reference and meaning to them in scripture.

"however, the definitions I posted include both the Biblical as well as the vernacular and literary understanding of the word." The word itself is not found in Scripture.

glorydaz

Beastiality:

n. noun

1. The quality or condition of being an animal or like an animal.
2. Conduct or an action marked by depravity or brutality.
3. Sexual relations between a human and an animal.

Homosexuality is an act of depravity.

Depravity:
n. noun

1. Moral corruption or degradation.
2. A depraved act or condition.

This is a word that is so commonly misspelled that there are definitions under both spellings. The proper spelling is bestiality.

That might be according to the Idiot's Dictionary....did you write it yourself? :rotfl: