“I am the mother of a gay son and I’ve taken enough from you good people”

quip

BANNED
Banned
Of course I'm standing up for him. Is he not worthy of my care? He was worthy enough for Yeshua to die for. Again, I'm not conflicted.

:confused:

Yet, you said the kid was making "poor decisions" and exhibiting "bad behavior".

Which is it?

kmoney

Hall of Fame

Good letter. A couple specific quotes:

At the core of all your misguided beliefs is the belief that this could never happen to you,...

If you want to tout your own morality, you’d best come up with something more substantive than your heterosexuality. You did nothing to earn it; it was given to you.

I think there is some truth in that. I think homosexuality is very easy for many to judge because it's easy to think it will never affect you. It's easy to sit on a pedestal when it's something you never have to think about yourself. Leaving condoning homosexuality aside, I think the Church has not done a very good job at showing empathy for homosexuals or reaching out and trying to show a way for them to find a place in Christianity. Of course, if you hold fast on it being sinful you're never going to seem very welcoming and most will reject you anyway, but I think there could be a better middle ground between approving of homosexuality and what we mostly see now.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Then you aren't looking. I live on property with two herds of cows. I have seen bulls mount others to show dominance, and even seen cows mount other cows or bulls to do the same. The donkeys and mules do it here constantly, even though the mules are sterile. This is normal behavior in the animal kingdom

what a zoo ! - :sam:

PureX

Imposing dominance is called homosexual behavior by perverts, but it really is not so.
On the other hand, homosexuality is homosexuality, and is not "imposing dominance" in most circumstances.

Honesty is important, even when it doesn't support our bias. Perhaps particularly when it doesn't support our bias.

Nazaroo

Good letter. A couple specific quotes:

At the core of all your misguided beliefs is the belief that this could never happen to you,...

Oh yeah.

The "I'm Special" claim / fallacy.

As if every Christian over 30 hasn't had their share of personal and family tragedies.

Unlike the TV 'Prosperity Gospel', real Christianity is for dealing with the real world.

If you want to tout your own morality, you’d best come up with something more substantive than your heterosexuality. You did nothing to earn it; it was given to you.

For someone so anti-Christian she sounds unconsciously brainwashed
by a 200 year old Calvinist culture with that one.

Sinning vs Not Sinning is the obvious contrast.

You need nothing more substantive than not being a thief to
confidently and unhypocritically condemn theft.

Nazaroo

Give unto Caesar what is caesar's. And give unto God what is God's. Yes

Now it's your turn

How is giving Caesar his own property which you shouldn't have in your possession serving him?

Isn't that just basic honesty?

IMJerusha

Give unto Caesar what is caesar's. And give unto God what is God's. Yes

Now it's your turn

Giving to Caesar what is Caesar's doesn't mean you serve Caesar.
Yeshua stated: "No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other." If we hate people, we serve HaSatan, not God.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
How is giving Caesar his own property which you shouldn't have in your possession serving him?

Isn't that just basic honesty?

I don't understand what you're asking.

"Now it's your turn" is me asking someone else to answer a question

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Giving to Caesar what is Caesar's doesn't mean you serve Caesar.
Yeshua stated: "No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other." If we hate, we serve HaSatan, not God.

Sure, that's fine. It makes no difference to me. I just want you to answer the question I asked you about someone murdering your daughter

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
This needs to be broadcast over as many media as possible.

Looks like she is walking her son into hell to me.

Love protects and shes not protecting.

She may well not believe in your version of hell for which I certainly couldn't blame her.

Ok, whether she believes it or not, has no bearing on hell being there just the same - nor does it affect what i believe, note the part of what i said there says "to me".
Perhaps if she were to start calling her son a faggot and a disgusting queer that would be more loving and effective?

Where was any of the sort suggested by me? She should love him as much as she would love any child of hers, even when they are wrong and tell them that its wrong.

Do you believe saying something is wrong = abuse? Lets say he was addicted to drugs and it was destroying him -Would she need to call her child a low life junkie loser, in order to tell him drugs are wrong and that he needs help, would that be more effective in your mind?

Or were you just trying to trash me for no reason since i didnt say or suggest or even think anything like you suggested i think?

IMJerusha

Sure, that's fine. It makes no difference to me. I just want you to answer the question I asked you about someone murdering your daughter

And I replied. Not what you wanted to hear? Let me be succinct and I will use reality rather than fantasy. My parents were murdered. Do I hate the people responsible? I'm doing everything I can to forgive them and not hate them. It's hard...really hard but I know that it's a sin to hate them. I rather say to myself, I hate what they did.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
And I replied. Not what you wanted to hear? Let me be succinct and I will use reality rather than fantasy. My parents were murdered. Do I hate the people responsible? I'm doing everything I can to forgive them and not hate them. It's hard...really hard but I know that it's a sin to hate them. I rather say to myself, I hate what they did.

Thank you for answering the question. I don't think many people would share your forgiving nature

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You have never seen a male dog hop on another one, or maybe even your leg?

yes and my female will sometimes jump on mine and hump it, shes been fixed and does it anyway, and she does it during rough play, or when she wants to play and i dont.

She is trying to exert dominance - not because shes gay and has the hots for me especially since those sex hormones are missing from her. She does the same to stuffed animals that are her toys too sometimes, i dont think shes into furries because of it.