“I am the mother of a gay son and I’ve taken enough from you good people”

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Then you aren't looking. I live on property with two herds of cows. I have seen bulls mount others to show dominance, and even seen cows mount other cows or bulls to do the same. The donkeys and mules do it here constantly, even though the mules are sterile. This is normal behavior in the animal kingdom

yuk, disgusting. No wonder vicious behavior is called "animal like".

IMJerusha

Thank you for answering the question. I don't think many people would share your forgiving nature

I don't mean to be rude but it's not what you think that counts. Yeshua said we can't serve two masters. We're either for Him or against Him. I want to be for Him so I'm trying, with His help.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
I don't mean to be rude but it's not what you think that counts. Yeshua said we can't serve two masters. We're either for Him or against Him. I want to be for Him so I'm trying, with His help.

I didn't say that I 'thought' any one way. I said it makes no difference to me. So whatever is correct in that regards is fine with me

IMJerusha

I didn't say that I 'thought' any one way. I said it makes no difference to me. So whatever is correct in that regards is fine with me

Ah, so discerning poor decision making and bad behavior without hating is fine with you. Got it! :dizzy:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Then you aren't looking. I live on property with two herds of cows. I have seen bulls mount others to show dominance, and even seen cows mount other cows or bulls to do the same. The donkeys and mules do it here constantly, even though the mules are sterile. This is normal behavior in the animal kingdom
Exactly! Dominance, not sex.

IMJerusha

No, it isnt. I suggest you google the word in bold you used there and see what it means.

First she'd see how it's spelled....I love how google helps with that. Then she'd learn she has a lot to learn. ;)

Beastiality:

n. noun

1. The quality or condition of being an animal or like an animal.
2. Conduct or an action marked by depravity or brutality.
3. Sexual relations between a human and an animal.

Homosexuality is an act of depravity.

Depravity:
n. noun

1. Moral corruption or degradation.
2. A depraved act or condition.

This is a word that is so commonly misspelled that there are definitions under both spellings. The proper spelling is bestiality.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Beastiality:

n. noun

1. The quality or condition of being an animal or like an animal.
2. Conduct or an action marked by depravity or brutality.
3. Sexual relations between a human and an animal.

I thought same sex sex is included.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I guess you skipped my post about how Dolphins and primates engage in sex for pleasure, including homosexual acts
You are running a classic bait and switch.
Frankly you bore me.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
You are running a classic bait and switch.
Frankly you bore me.

Cool. You ignore the fact that homosexuality is normal in nature, especially in higher species, and stick to your guns. I've noticed that facts bore or confuse a lot of people on TOL

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Your spelling and understanding of the word is proper.

Provide scripture please that shows homosexuality and rape defined as bestiality.

This is bestiality according to the word of God.

'Also you shall not have intercourse with any animal to be defiled with it, nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it; it is a perversion.
Leviticus 18:23

Whoever has sexual intercourse with an animal must be put to death."
Exodus 22:19

If a man lies with an animal, he shall surely be put to death, and you shall kill the animal. If a woman approaches any animal and lies with it, you shall kill the woman and the animal; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.
15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.
16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Leviticus 20:15-16

“‘Cursed be anyone who lies with any kind of animal.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’
Deuteronomy 27:21

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Cool. You ignore the fact that homosexuality is normal in nature, especially in higher species, and stick to your guns. I've noticed that facts bore or confuse a lot of people on TOL

You pointed out that there are some animals that are capable of perversion. That does not make it normal.