“I am the mother of a gay son and I’ve taken enough from you good people”

glorydaz

"however, the definitions I posted include both the Biblical as well as the vernacular and literary understanding of the word." The word itself is not found in Scripture.

I know the address where you can order more of those Idiot dictionaries. One of your self addressed envelopes should do the trick. :rotfl:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
"however, the definitions I posted include both the Biblical as well as the vernacular and literary understanding of the word." The word itself is not found in Scripture.

The biblical meaning is the true and actual meaning of what it is, and its defined there for anyone who wants to read it. The more perversion that happens in the world that wants to be slowly normalized, the more the secular definition changes, you should know that.

How nice of you though to confuse meshak who is always telling us english is not her primary language, do you want her to look even more foolish when discussing the bible and claiming homosexuality and bestiality are the same thing, then they arent?

There is one biblical meaning for the word, and that is having sex or sexual interactions with animals, period.

IMJerusha

The biblical meaning is the true and actual meaning of what it is, and its defined there for anyone who wants to read it. The more perversion that happens in the world that wants to be slowly normalized, the more the secular definition changes, you should know that.

How nice of you though to confuse meshak who is always telling us english is not her primary language, do you want her to look even more foolish when discussing the bible and claiming homosexuality and bestiality are the same thing, then they arent?

There is one biblical meaning for the word, and that is having sex or sexual interactions with animals, period.

You're upset because the definition of the word incorporates corrupt, immoral and violent behavior? Or is it more that you're upset that Meshak was correct and you're upset with me because I agreed with her about something? Repeat: the word is not found in Scripture.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You're upset because the definition of the word incorporates corrupt, immoral and violent behavior? Or is it more that you're upset that Meshak was correct and you're upset with me because I agreed with her about something? Repeat: the word is not found in Scripture.

Im not upset at all, if you want meshak to look like a fool, go for it. (It also makes you look like one too and i notice you couldnt be bothered to post the verses from scripture where the word bestiality is used to represent homosexuality and rape. (that should bother you, that you cant back what you think with His word, in fact, which i hope meshak notices, that you admitted you also used a secular definition, apart from the only biblical definition of it)

Are you so desperate today that you really need to push the worldly meaning? Maybe putting you back on ignore where i had you for over a year would be better, since you seem to wish to be contrary all the time just for the sake of it, no matter what you look like.

yeah, thats what ill do, bye bye.

shagster01

We are discussing what God says is and isnt ok. Did you get a little too high today and forget where you are again?

But your example made it sound like people around here are saying that since it happens in nature everyone SHOULD be gay. Nobody is saying that you should be gay. Yet you are comparing it to some idea that we "should" eat our young if...

IMJerusha

Im not upset at all, if you want meshak to look like a fool, go for it. (It also makes you look like one too and i notice you couldnt be bothered to post the verses from scripture where the word bestiality is used to represent homosexuality and rape. (that should bother you, that you cant back what you think with His word, in fact, which i hope meshak notices, that you admitted you also used a secular definition, apart from the only biblical definition of it)

Are you so desperate today that you really need to push the worldly meaning?

I would really no one appear a fool, Angel, but her understanding and spelling of the word is proper. I included the Biblical understanding so you really don't have much to complain about. I also didn't see Meshak disagreeing with the Biblical understanding, merely including the literary.
Is there a particular reason you see the need to talk about the woman so disparagingly?

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Of course, more that you don't believe scripture. Why do you believe yourself a christian, maybe your "god" made a mistake about it?

I don't believe in fairy tales that are simply Sumerian mythology edited to exhibit monotheism instead of polytheism, which is what Genesis is. It has much to teach in an allegorical sense, as Jewish religious leaders have espoused for millenia, but not literally. If you want to take comfort in mythology instead of faith, be my guest. But don't push it on others who know better

Kdall

BANNED
Banned

Nazaroo

Um no problem.

Quick note: Dolphins have been known to rape people, so I think you might have it backwards

Those 'rapes' happen because the trainers know all about the dolphins,
and they encourage naive women to get near the edge and in the pool.

Needless to say, people like Stallone actually talked young girls into
having sex with dolphins.

Nazaroo

I don't believe in fairy tales that are simply Sumerian mythology edited to exhibit monotheism instead of polytheism, which is what Genesis is. It has much to teach in an allegorical sense, as Jewish religious leaders have espoused for millenia, but not literally. If you want to take comfort in mythology instead of faith, be my guest. But don't push it on others who know better

Once again, you have listed yourself as "Christian"
but you're obviously a Western Jew,
as perceived by those who know better.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Those 'rapes' happen because the trainers know all about the dolphins,
and they encourage naive women to get near the edge and in the pool.

Needless to say, people like Stallone actually talked young girls into
having sex with dolphins.

I was referring to wild dolphins, but I have no doubt that it's happened in captivity as well

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Once again, you have listed yourself as "Christian"
but you're obviously a Western Jew,
as perceived by those who know better.

It's just a fact Nazaroo. Either you think that Jews came up with almost the exact same creation story independently, or you think that they borrowed from an older creation myth. As a scientist, which of those seems more likely to you?