“I am the mother of a gay son and I’ve taken enough from you good people”

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It makes it a natural behavior. When some Christians rail against gay people, they say that it is unnatural. And that's simply untrue

A lot of preverted nasty things are natural. You mentioned the sexual behavior of dolphins as an example. It is natural for male dolphins to gang rape females. Do you want to defend that?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Those 'rapes' happen because the trainers know all about the dolphins,
and they encourage naive women to get near the edge and in the pool.

Needless to say, people like Stallone actually talked young girls into
having sex with dolphins.

Wickedness has no end, it is bottomless.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Please pack your bags and head to the airport. A first class ticket to Tehran will be waiting for you
I don't agree with their laws. But I wouldn't expect an ignoramus like you to understand any of that.

Are you really sure you would like to do that? Ah, maybe you would.
:doh:

No.

Do you not understand the point I was making? Honestly?

Lexington'96

Well, I have relatives who are gay but that didn't change my parents' or my attitude about it. My mom actually used to be pro-gay back in the '80s and '90s but no longer is.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
A lot of preverted nasty things are natural. You mentioned the sexual behavior of dolphins as an example. It is natural for male dolphins to gang rape females. Do you want to defend that?

No. But that natural behavior negatively affects others. Consensual homosexuality does not. It only affects those engaging in it, and they want to.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
I don't agree with their laws. But I wouldn't expect an ignoramus like you to understand any of that.

:doh:

No.

Do you not understand the point I was making? Honestly?

Examine their laws more closely. You'll find they line up with the Jewish Old Covenant pretty closely. And they LOVE killing gay people

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
And yet it's "conservatives" overall who have by far an illogical hang up on the issue of homosexuality, certainly if this forum is anything to go by at any rate. How do you explain that?

Hang up? no, don't confuse my disagreement with your emotional world view as a hang up AB...I just see this unnatural behavior for what it is.

glorydaz

The biblical meaning is the true and actual meaning of what it is, and its defined there for anyone who wants to read it. The more perversion that happens in the world that wants to be slowly normalized, the more the secular definition changes, you should know that.

How nice of you though to confuse meshak who is always telling us english is not her primary language, do you want her to look even more foolish when discussing the bible and claiming homosexuality and bestiality are the same thing, then they arent?

There is one biblical meaning for the word, and that is having sex or sexual interactions with animals, period.

Yep, but they say fools run in pairs, so I'm not surprised. :chuckle:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
But your example made it sound like people around here are saying that since it happens in nature everyone SHOULD be gay. Nobody is saying that you should be gay. Yet you are comparing it to some idea that we "should" eat our young if...

No, it only made it sound like that to you. Come read it again before your next toke on your "medical" marijuana.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Well then what was the point of saying this?....

Nobody here believes anything close to that just like nobody here believes you "should" be gay.

And you must still be high, read the context, my post is saying that if something is defined as "normal" or "ok" just because it happens in the animal world, then those things must be normal and ok too, right?

In other words, just because another species exhibits certain behaviors, that does not = its ok and i was showing the ridiculousness of that argument and of course with your brain misfiring because of the drug you celebrate, you keep missing points.

Black widows and praying mantis eat their lovers, should i do that and then use that as my defense in court for murder?

Your honor, its shown in nature, therefore ok?

shagster01

And you must still be high, read the context, my post is saying that if something is defined as "normal" or "ok" just because it happens in the animal world, then those things must be normal and ok too, right?

In other words, just because another species exhibits certain behaviors, that does not = its ok and i was showing the ridiculousness of that argument and of course with your brain misfiring because of the drug you celebrate, you keep missing points.

Black widows and praying mantis eat their lovers, should i do that and then use that as my defense in court for murder?

Your honor, its shown in nature, therefore ok?

Your example was that people "should" eat their young because it happens in nature. Nobody is claiming that people "should" be gay because it happens in nature, just that it does, indeed, happen in nature, making it, by definition, natural.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Your example was that people "should" eat their young because it happens in nature. Nobody is claiming that people "should" be gay because it happens in nature, just that it does, indeed, happen in nature, making it, by definition, natural.

picture.php

musterion

I read a story written by some ape researcher that her female cook was raped - literally - by an orangutan. The researcher couldn't free her so she just held the cook's hand until it was over.

Since this all happened in a purely natural setting at the behest of a purely natural creature (you don't get more natural than a big monkey, not even with a pot-addled hippie though it's close) pursuing a perfectly natural drive, the incident proves interspecies sex is 100% natural.

Am I playing the game right?

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
I read a story written by some ape researcher that her female cook was raped - literally - by an orangutan. The researcher couldn't free her so she just held the cook's hand until it was over.

Since this all happened in a purely natural setting at the behest of a purely natural creature (you don't get more natural than a big monkey, not even with a pot-addled hippie though it's close) pursuing a perfectly natural drive, the incident proves interspecies sex is 100% natural.

Am I playing the game right?

Not really. Ape-human rape happens when frustrated young adult males cannot find a partner of their own species, so they pick one based on how similar the pheromones of an individual are to their own. Humans have pheromones nearly identical to chimps, orangutans, and bonobos, so if you set up a bad situation, sonetimes bad things will happen. Honestly, that cook should probably prosecute that researcher for putting her in such a risky situation.

Rape AND homosexuality both occur naturally. The difference between the two in humans, is that rape is non-consensual and traumatic, while homosexuality is consensual and something that the participants enjoy.