“I am the mother of a gay son and I’ve taken enough from you good people”

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dolphins are the only animal other than humans that is known to have sex purely for pleasure. So no, not all homosexual activity can be explained away by a desire to impose dominance

Imposing dominance is called homosexual behavior by perverts, but it really is not so.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Imposing dominance is called homosexual behavior by perverts, but it really is not so.

...except that's not what's going on at all when it comes to same-sex behavior in certain primates and cetaceans. To say otherwise is simply and totally incorrect.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
This woman is completely ignorant of the argument.

Then why aren't you equally up in arms about adultery and fornication, which are FAR more common than homosexuality, and far more generally acceptable to society?
Adultery is not as accepted as homosexuality; let alone celebrated. And as for fornication no one is upset with us for being opposed to it.

I don't see any loud calls for outlawing adultery and fornication from the people wanting so badly to outlaw homosexuality.
Adultery should be illegal; and adulterers should be executed.

Fornicators were only ever made to marry by God's decree, and then only if the man of the house [the girl's house] agreed to it.

I wonder why that is.
God's law on all three subjects [as well as others] should be the law of the land. They are good laws, and would protect us all.

Dolphins are the only animal other than humans that is known to have sex purely for pleasure. So no, not all homosexual activity can be explained away by a desire to impose dominance
jjironymeter300x232j

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Fools, judging others. Clean out your own house first.
And what of those who have removed the speck from their own eyes?

People are stating that adultery and fornication are "ok with God" and "you better agree or be punished" just as much as they are stating that homosexuality is "ok with God" and that "you better agree or be punished". Which of course almost no one, anywhere, is stating. Because almost no one, anywhere, believes that.
There are people stating that fornication and homosexuality are OK with God. And as for homosexuality there are people who want those who oppose it to be

Wearing shoes is unnatural. Do you choose to embrace this unnatural behavior and do you try to make it normal/natural behavior? Because in the end it is not.
Is it abhorrent and abominable?

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Adultery should be illegal; and adulterers should be executed.

Fornicators were only ever made to marry by God's decree, and then only if the man of the house [the girl's house] agreed to it.

God's law on all three subjects [as well as others] should be the law of the land. They are good laws, and would protect us all.

Please pack your bags and head to the airport. A first class ticket to Tehran will be waiting for you

IMJerusha

Considering what that kid was probably put through by bigots I'd be a little hot under the collar too.

Lots of kids are bullied and made fun of. I was made fun of for being skinny and wearing glasses. I was called four-eyed twig all the time. I was beat up numerous times. Those people only defined themselves by those actions, they didn't define me. Angel is right. That mother is making excuses for her son's poor decisions and not helping him at all. It's one thing to love your children and a whole other thing to ignore their bad behavior or make excuses for it. What is worse is that the woman believes her heterosexuality to be a blessing from God, as if God assigns homosexuality to people. God is not against Himself, He doesn't violate His own plan. When He states that something is an abomination/detestable, He means it.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
I have raised thousands of animals and I have never seen that happen.

Then you aren't looking. I live on property with two herds of cows. I have seen bulls mount others to show dominance, and even seen cows mount other cows or bulls to do the same. The donkeys and mules do it here constantly, even though the mules are sterile. This is normal behavior in the animal kingdom

OCTOBER23

KDALL ,

So, are you saying that since, humans are animals that you would do the same ?

Luke 10:37 Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Lots of kids are bullied and made fun of. I was made fun of for being skinny and wearing glasses. I was called four-eyed twig all the time. I was beat up numerous times. Those people only defined themselves by those actions, they didn't define me. Angel is right. That mother is making excuses for her son's poor decisions and not helping him at all. It's one thing to love your children and a whole other thing to ignore their bad behavior or make excuses for it.

So on the one hand you rightly berate bullies for the punks they are...and then go ahead and denigrate the individual they're bullying. Make up your mind, already.

IMJerusha

So on the one hand you rightly berate bullies for the punks they are...and then go ahead and denigrate the individual they're bullying. Make up your mind, already.

I'm not the least bit conflicted Granite so there's no need for me to make up my mind. I said nothing about the people who bullied me other than the fact that they did indeed bully me and their actions defined them, not me. That's not denigration, that's simple fact.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I'm not the least bit conflicted Granite so there's no need for me to make up my mind. I said nothing about the people who bullied me other than the fact that they did indeed bully me and their actions defined them, not me. That's not denigration, that's simple fact.

So now it sounds like you're standing up for this kid. Again, make up your mind.