İ'm a 18 year old know-it-all Muslim. Ask me anything!

IMJerusha

I am not at al fooled! What makes you think that I am?

Because God's Love does not surround evil. If that were true then HaSatan could confess and repent but he can not. It is done. God has drawn a line between HaSatan and His Son Yeshua, Yeshua's death and resurrection being the defeat of HaSatan for those who remain in Yeshua. The one Muslim's uphold as Yeshua is not the Son of God, Yeshua HaMashiach, Whom we uphold, but some made up prophet of a pagan god. In order for God's Love to surround Muslims, all aspects of Islam would have to be rejected. They would have to choose just as the Jews of old had to choose. " 'Now, therefore, fear the LORD and serve Him in sincerity and truth; and put away the gods which your fathers served beyond the River and in Egypt, and serve the LORD. If it is disagreeable in your sight to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve: whether the gods which your fathers served which were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living; but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.' The people answered and said, 'Far be it from us that we should forsake the LORD to serve other gods; for the LORD our God is He who brought us and our fathers up out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage, and who did these great signs in our sight and preserved us through all the way in which we went and among all the peoples through whose midst we passed. The LORD drove out from before us all the peoples, even the Amorites who lived in the land. We also will serve the LORD, for He is our God.' " -- Joshua 24:14-18

bybee

Because God's Love does not surround evil. If that were true then HaSatan could confess and repent but he can not. It is done. God has drawn a line between HaSatan and His Son Yeshua, Yeshua's death and resurrection being the defeat of HaSatan for those who remain in Yeshua. The one Muslim's uphold as Yeshua is not the Son of God Whom we uphold, but some made up prophet of a pagan god. In order for God's Love to surround Muslims, all aspects of Islam would have to be rejected.

My point is that God's love is available, even to a person who is on the outside of that love through conditioning. It is possible for any person to enter into God's love by God's Grace.
It is not your call nor mine.
You have gotten on The-High-Horse of judgment lately.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Because God's Love does not surround evil.

what does that mean?

My point is that God's love is available, even to a person who is on the outside of that love through conditioning. It is possible for any person to enter into God's love by God's Grace.

yes, views within islam are just as diverse as views within christianity
and
God's love is there for everyone

IMJerusha

I don't judge you at all. You know that I know you are a believer. You misunderstand. My point was to clarify your words. This isn't about you or me. It's about making sure that people reading this clearly understand your words and mine but most importantly that they understand the One True God of Israel and Yeshua. I'm fully aware that it is not my call or yours. We have God's Grace while we have breath left in our bodies. God says choose this day because we don't know if we have breath for another day.

bybee

I don't judge you at all. You know that I know you are a believer. You misunderstand. This isn't about you or me. It's about making sure that people reading this clearly understand your words and mine but most importantly that they understand the One True God and Yeshua.

Amen to that my Sister. But consider that there are many with ears to hear therefore more than one variety of the message may be required to reach a variety of hearers?

rexlunae

Absolutely not. It does no good and is counterproductive.

The thing with Muslims is that we are inexperienced in handling "abuses". Christianity went to a whole complete phase where it was attacked left, right and center. Islam never went through that sort of thing. We are only now in our Dark Age.

I think that's actually a pretty reasonable way to look at it, and you're right that Christianity went through a process of learning to tolerate other perspectives. What hope to you hold that Islam will make the same transition, and are there majority-Muslim societies that you would hold up as examples for others to follow?

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
I think that's actually a pretty reasonable way to look at it, and you're right that Christianity went through a process of learning to tolerate other perspectives. What hope to you hold that Islam will make the same transition, and are there majority-Muslim societies that you would hold up as examples for others to follow?
I'll be frank here. I don't see any Muslim majority society that can be a model of transition to the modern world if it is to be done in the interests of Islam. The essence of political Islam is the unity of all Muslims in one nation along with minorities that asks for protection. With no Muslim unity I don't see any idealistic or model societies for Muslims today. And again to be frank I believe Muslims would spiral down to hell on earth in the coming future and nothing can save us (and you'll) from the coming fitna except God's responses.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It doesn't matter where you look, all moslem societies are oppressive. Show one that is not.

Even in France and Britain they maintain their grip on the people by fear and oppression.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
The Qu'ran does not say that parts have been lost, and I'm sure you believe Allah is powerful enough to preserve his words?

And when were parts of the Injil lost, as it would seem from the Qu'ran that it existed in its entirety while Muhammad was alive.?

The Qu'ran instructs you to look for the straight path. Isa Al-Masih claims to be that the one and the only path. The Qu'ran tells you that He was born of a virgin, A holy son who was given the Word of God. Isa is the glorious One who had been prophecied as the Messiah. Isa is foremost in the world and in the hereafter. He will return to be our judge..... ETC.

Consider who Isa is in this... “. . . Ibrahim said: ‘O my son, I really saw in a dream that I (should) sacrifice you. So think about it. What is your opinion?’ He answered, ‘O my father, do whatever has been commanded to you. . .’ Then both of them surrendered themselves and Ibrahim laid his son on his altar . . . (God) called him, ‘O Ibrahim, truly you have fulfilled that dream . . . and We redeem your son with the offering (of a goat) that is big (great, noble)’”

The Injil tells us that Jesus is the One who takes away the sin of the world. It is He who is our Savior. It is in Him we must place our trust. He Jesus said "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me".

I've gone through all these similar argument and completely reject them with the best intentions at heart. God'sunchangingword and people who try to seduce Muslims through twisting the Quran for example Nabil Qureyshi would have to answer for themselves.

Allah is powerful enough to preserve his words but that doesn't mean that every word attributed to God is actually God's words. The Injil exists in even today in its true form and it'll do so forever but the Bible does not showcase the Injil as it is. For starters the Bibles that are commonly used are translations and have been intepreted over generations. The word "son" could well mean "special". So on and so forth. The Injil is incorruptable but not uncoverable or untrustable.

Know they not Allah Knoweth what they conceal and what they reveal? And there are among them illiterates, who know not the Book, but (see therein their own) desires, and they do nothing but conjecture. Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say: 'This is from Allah,' To traffic with it for a miserable price! Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby.

(Quran, 2:77-79)"

The Arabic word translated to "illiterate" really means unlearned in previous revelation. So this verse is talking about people like St. Paul

Here is further Quranic evidence:

"O Apostle! let not those grieve thee, who race each other into unbelief: (whether it be) among those who say "We believe" with their lips but whose hearts have no faith; or it be among the Jews,- men who will listen to any lie,- will listen even to others who have never so much as come to thee. They change the words from their (right) times and places: they say, 'If ye are given this, take it, but if not, beware!' If any one's trial is intended by God, thou hast no authority in the least for him against God. For such - it is not God's will to purify their hearts. For them there is disgrace in this world, and in the Hereafter a heavy punishment. (The Noble Quran, 5:41)"

"But because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard; they change the words from their (right) places and forget a good part of the message that was sent them, nor wilt thou cease to find them-barring a few - ever bent on (new) deceits: but forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for God loveth those who are kind. (The Noble Quran, 5:13)"

The Quran explicitly states to judge the former scriptures by the Quran to know the truth

"To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what God hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have we prescribed a law and an open way. If God had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to God; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters in which ye dispute.

5:48

In a verse Allah states that falsehood cannot come before or after the Quran which means that it did for the previous revelation. That is they added uninspired books before and after the true word of God. I seem to have forgotten the reference and cannot find it online.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
It doesn't matter where you look, all moslem societies are oppressive. Show one that is not.

Even in France and Britain they maintain their grip on the people by fear and oppression.

In the Christian West (excluding the US) atheism is growing at a very surprising rate. Look at Britain and how atheistic people are. Christianity is vanishing in most places.

But in the US its a different story, that's clear. Look at how many genocides the US have participated in and how many atom bombs they have blasted to kill thousands.

The fact is there is a reason why we are at the End of Times. It fits prophecies perfectly. The more you explain how Muslim societies of today are oppressive the more you prove the Islamic prophecies.

Anyway there is a very interesting observation. In Europe the decline of the Church's control let directly to the Renaissance and scientific enlightenment. In the Middle east the epitome of scientific advancements (Islamic golden age) coincided with the rise of Islam. Almost all great Islamic scientists of that time were religious and worked on theology too. In contrast most (not all) renaissance scientists were irreligious or disagreed with the Church. Newton lambasted the concept of the Trinity and a Son of God (I know he was Jewish but still). Etc

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
The reason for infant mortality is because all are born sinful.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph? What the hell this you just say? So who bares the ****ing fault? The soul of that infant?

WLC always says that the Muslim God is not All-Loving. But this love is a whole different level.

Sorry for being angry

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus, Mary and Joseph? What the hell this you just say? So who bares the ****ing fault? The soul of that infant?

WLC always says that the Muslim God is not All-Loving. But this love is a whole different level.

Sorry for being angry
Your facade is cracking.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
I do not question The Lord God Almighty! Sometimes, though, I do feel a bit like Job and enter into a dialogue with God regarding my role and the requirements being laid on my body, mind and spirit.
So long as I seek to present myself to my Creator based on His requirements of me, I receive directions, corrections, blessings.
I am 77 years old and never have I doubted that God's purpose for me is being worked out. Sometimes that purpose has been with my cooperation and sometimes I have needed time to learn important lessons on the way.
I do believe that God's Love surrounds me. Therefore God's Love must, of necessity, also surround you.
Have you read Martin Buber? I have been profoundly affected by his concept of human relationships being either "I/thou" or "I/it".
Sometimes I find myself still! looking at another human being as an "it" and I am ashamed.

Never heard of Martin Buber!

Yes its important to realise that. Everyone of us is a soul occupying a body and that soul is from God and was created by Him in His image. Even if we don't like a person we should always respect the divine inside of him or her! And that they were once exactly like us, inspite of what Calvinists say.

I didn't say you were questioning God Almighty. I was trying to make the point that any criticism of actions carried out by an individual, group or cult shouldn't be judge by our psychological reaction to it but whether or not it contradicts God's plan for all of us. Blaming IS for carrying out genocide is no good when God himself has carried out genocide and He himself has commanded the Israelites of old to kill, murder, rape and enslave. IS should be condemned purely on the basis that their teachings are not from God

The problem with using phases like "the love of God" is that it leads to arguments with people who have a different definition of the "love" of God. Without defining what "love" of God is and what form it takes its useless and meaningless to say that God is "All-loving". I bet you'll take more than an hour trying to give a definition for the "love of God" (not "for God" but "of God" - love that God shows creation)

Granite

Hall of Fame
Shhh.

After your death the lord of darkness shall envelope you and you shall forget yourself. God shall forget you. Brace thyself for the darkness.

Darkness........

It took you all of two or three days to reinforce every single terrible stereotype out there.:chuckle:

bybee

Never heard of Martin Buber!

Yes its important to realise that. Everyone of us is a soul occupying a body and that soul is from God and was created by Him in His image. Even if we don't like a person we should always respect the divine inside of him or her! And that they were once exactly like us, inspite of what Calvinists say.

I didn't say you were questioning God Almighty. I was trying to make the point that any criticism of actions carried out by an individual, group or cult shouldn't be judge by our psychological reaction to it but whether or not it contradicts God's plan for all of us. Blaming IS for carrying out genocide is no good when God himself has carried out genocide and He himself has commanded the Israelites of old to kill, murder, rape and enslave. IS should be condemned purely on the basis that their teachings are not from God

The problem with using phases like "the love of God" is that it leads to arguments with people who have a different definition of the "love" of God. Without defining what "love" of God is and what form it takes its useless and meaningless to say that God is "All-loving". I bet you'll take more than an hour trying to give a definition for the "love of God" (not "for God" but "of God" - love that God shows creation)

God Creates. It is logical that God loves His creation.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
In the Christian West (excluding the US) atheism is growing at a very surprising rate. Look at Britain and how atheistic people are. Christianity is vanishing in most places.

But in the US its a different story, that's clear. Look at how many genocides the US have participated in and how many atom bombs they have blasted to kill thousands.

The fact is there is a reason why we are at the End of Times. It fits prophecies perfectly. The more you explain how Muslim societies of today are oppressive the more you prove the Islamic prophecies.

Anyway there is a very interesting observation. In Europe the decline of the Church's control let directly to the Renaissance and scientific enlightenment. In the Middle east the epitome of scientific advancements (Islamic golden age) coincided with the rise of Islam. Almost all great Islamic scientists of that time were religious and worked on theology too. In contrast most (not all) renaissance scientists were irreligious or disagreed with the Church. Newton lambasted the concept of the Trinity and a Son of God (I know he was Jewish but still). Etc

Well YOU might be surprised by the growth of Atheism, we are not. Uh which Golden Islam age was that exactly?...Islam spread then the same way it is spreading now...terror.

Let us cut to the chase...are YOU saved? God is not interested in nations or religions whether Christian pagan or Islam...it is baloney.

It is YOUR soul that needs to be cleaned up, it is YOU who needs to flee from the wrath to come. If you are to be saved it is YOU who needs to come directly to God and receive eternal life.

What are you traversing land and sea for?...the need is right there wearing your shoes.